• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Felt like doing something unique for quarantine. If anybody would like to play together in any of these games this weekend (or next), let's set something up!

    Xbox 360 - Felt like doing something unique for quarantine. If anybody would like to play together in any of these games this weekend (or next), let's set something up!


    Felt like doing something unique for quarantine. If anybody would like to play together in any of these games this weekend (or next), let's set something up!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    My xbox 360 keeps freezing on FH2. It usually happens when im in the menus. To fix it i have to turn the entire xbox off and then on again

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Will HD DVD Add On Work on 360E?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Who wants to play me on Forza Motorsport?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    ROOM: Tag (virus) Infection (its the fourth one in the series)

    submitted by /u/GHfan27
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Hi Guys! So, many years ago I got locked out of an old Xbox account (it had a load of progress on it but at the time I wasn't too bothered about getting back into the account) but with all this quarantine stuff happening, I figured I would try fire up my old account. The only problem is I really can't remember the password for the account, and funnily enough, since I made the account over 12 years ago, the support email no longer exists so I can't even gain access to reset my password. I've tried everything with Microsoft/Xbox support but nothing could come out of it. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how I could possibly retrieve this old account? Or at least try gain access to the password for the account? Cheers guys!

    submitted by /u/anhonourablenan
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most popular online games on 360?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Currently playing fifa 19 and battlefield 3. Still great. Can someone recommend popular games online?

    submitted by /u/islandnstuff
    [link] [comments]

    Preventing a Xenon from the inevitable RRoD

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    I have a totally stock Xenon. This is exactly what my motherboard and heatsinks look like. What can I do to mitigate the chances of a RRoD? It works fine but that's only because it's used maybe once a year and in total probably only has fifty hours on it. I'm going to reapply the thermal paste and perform the 12V fan mod but beyond that what else would help?

    submitted by /u/link_is_s_tier
    [link] [comments]

    OG Xbox game stuck on logo screen - Help requested

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    This one might be a long shot, but I am trying to load up Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 on my xbox360 slim and having an issue. The original Xbox logo remains on screen but I can hear the game in the background (menu music, credits etc.) Other original Xbox games are loading up just fine.

    The game was listed as backward compatible. Any tips for a fix are much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/iThall
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a hard drive converter?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I have an older 360 that stopped working (disc reader), and a newer one that I got from a friend.

    I have a game that requires a hard drive and my new Xbox only has a memory unit. The old Xbox has the outside mounted hard drive, and the new Xbox has the cartridge style hard drive.

    Is there an adapter I can use instead of buying a new hard drive?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/not_quite_a_boomer
    [link] [comments]

    My sister pretty stupid and today she knocked down my 360 slim and it hit pretty hard im extremely mad at her now because it has problem with the discdrive, and the xbox itself os really loose and now im checkibg it it out see what. What is most likely to be broken.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Is it possible to stop the RROD?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Once used copy of GTA V

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Anyone interested. Cash or PS3 controller

    submitted by /u/dankscott
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I download Arkham origins season pass thinking it would contain the base game am I wrong?

    submitted by /u/Texasss1
    [link] [comments]

    WiFi dongle

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Hey y'all. The 360 is my main console (I'm dirt poor rn and can't afford a one) and my good 360 died so I'm back to an older gen of the 360. Does anyone know if there's a way to import software from a usb drive to the 360 so I can use the WiFi dongle I bought. (I can't afford to get an Xbox WiFi dongle cause it's like $50-$60) and help is greatly appreciated. Thank you y'all!

    submitted by /u/too-lazy-for-user
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 connection issue

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    When I try to connect my console to my router, the test status says my network has 'failed' and the internet and Xbox live are 'blocked'. Does anyone know what a solution to this problem would be?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/JACKO_M_C
    [link] [comments]

    Slow download speed on xb360

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I have pretty good dl speeds on pc but it tooks an hour to download 2 gig update. Is there any solution for this?

    submitted by /u/islandnstuff
    [link] [comments]

    What was the last xbox 360 game?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Yes I bing'd and googled it and got no straight answer.

    Are There still upcoming releases?

    submitted by /u/AnAnonymousGamer1994
    [link] [comments]

    Are there still upcoming releases for the xbox 360?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    So I found a game with no case and I would like to ask the community what that means. It has a “NOT FOR RESALE” sticker in the back. And out of curiosity can I sell it?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Xbox Live worth it in 2020?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    I had an xbox since 2011 and wasn't too invested into it. I bought an xbox live 12 month subscription like around 2014, my internet wasn't that good and didnt have alot of games to play.

    FFW a couple days ago I cracked open my 360 and start replaying alot of old games, and buying games for dirt cheap. I have the slim 4GB model and I bought a 500gb hdd coming in the mail in a few weeks to play og xbox games.

    My question is, is it worth it paying for xbox live? Are game servers still populated or riddled with hackers now? Can I still just buy a 12 month sub card? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/peepeepoopoolmao
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment