• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Xbox - Transparent blue original Xbox, looking for any info on it.. Thanks in advance!

    Xbox - Transparent blue original Xbox, looking for any info on it.. Thanks in advance!


    Transparent blue original Xbox, looking for any info on it.. Thanks in advance!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:46 AM PST

    Master Chief Has NEVER Taken The Helmet Off

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:08 PM PST

    GIVEAWAY: FEARFUL SYMMETRY AND THE CURSED PRINCE

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Giveaway time. Tell me your favorite game on Xbox, then you will be entered randomly. Winner has 15 minutes to claim prize in Reddit DMs. Failure to claim, your will forfeit your prize to the person in 2nd place. Good luck! Giveaway is CLOSED. Strange Scientist has won. Thank you for entering, plan on doing these at least once a month.

    submitted by /u/DeadBlue19
    [link] [comments]

    Rock Band 4 DLC Loading Extremely Slow

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Rock Band 4 has been a music gaming franchise for 12+ years and never have a I seen such problems until the new consoles were introduced... while on my PS4 loads just new DLC that's freshly installed into my game, the Xbox takes the time to load all previous DLC I have already installed on my console which doesn't make sense. When I boot up my PS4 it's already ready to go, meaning I don't have to wait for my DLC to load because it's already done when I log in. Xbox seems to be having an issue in which loading times are extremely slow and cannot categorize DLC in its drive for it to be ready the next time you reboot the game...this is a major issue as it will frustrate a lot of Xbox members and knowing that new consoles are coming at launch and no change is done, you will be seeing more members on the PS side due to lack of efforts. Please fix this console so that everyone can play equally, I have both but I don't care much about the Xbox anymore considering it doesn't have the power it states it has.

    submitted by /u/unicornisamyth-1
    [link] [comments]

    Do gamepass ultimate codes have serial numbers? Cause I have a code and I can’t see it anywhere.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Anyone else having issues loading netflix the last few weeks?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Xbox One Games with Gold different region notification

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:35 PM PST

    I was curious if there was an easy way to see all the different Games with Gold in every different region.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sitop-Apen
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Why doesn't the xbox app recognize that I'm playing certain steam games and show them as playing when I'm online?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Some steam games aren't showing up when I'm playing them, which they used to prior. Eg. Divinity OS2. This game used to show up as playing but, all of a sudden, no longer does. Xbox just says I'm "online" now. I have Deadfire on pc and this game also doesn't show up as playing.

    Games like FNV, Disco Elysium, and Binding of Isaac show up, though. I'm wondering why there are differences across steam titles. Is something preventing particular game from being recognized? Just want to show friends what I'm actually playing. I've looked at all the privacy settings and it's clear that this feature is working; just not for every title which is very confusing.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/eberlehills90210
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One 1 terabyte external storage not working

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:27 AM PST

    My 1 terabyte storage which I got 5 days ago has already stopped working when I plugged it into my xbox the white light on the storage no longer turns on and does not connect with the xbox at all it was working just fine yesterday I have tried it with 3 different cables and plugged it into different parts on the xbox and have got no results does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/twotonerebel2
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft account stolen?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:44 AM PST

    I have had my xbox in storage for over 3 years. I just brought it out and tried to log in to my account. The password was not being accepted. I went through password reset protocol but I am getting the error "Microsoft does not recognize this account email address". Even though my xbox is showing this email address as the one linked to my account.

    I hopped on a session with virtual support and found out a new primary email address had been added to my account I do not recognize or have access to. The secondary email address is still the original email I used for the account, but the virtual agent said it has not been verified.

    I am wondering if anyone has any ideas how I can go about recovering and securing the account? Thanks for any help on this.

    submitted by /u/slick_hockey
    [link] [comments]

    Need a break...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Me and a few friends have been playing MW for a while now, and though it definitely has its moment, there are nights where the games just all end up being super one-sides and not enjoyable.

    That usually leads to us just calling it a night early, since we don't really have anything else to play

    My question is: what games do you play with a group of 3-4 that has more of an rpg feel to it? Borderlands and WOW are the kind of games I'm thinking of, so what do you play that has the same kind of team driven aspect and character leveling to it?

    submitted by /u/brandont1223
    [link] [comments]

    Minecraft Realms

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PST

    I will probably look stupid doing this, but can anyone help me with canceling my minecraft realm? I have purchased the free trial but I forgot to disable recurring billing and now it renews every month and it takes my money away. Last month it took my last $10 and now I can't pay for it. But whenever i get more money in my bank account, it just charges me again. It has also built up some money and it says that I would have to pay $20 immediately. I just want to cancel it or at least make it so it's stops charging me because I would really like to keep my money. I googled it and it says I have to pay the $20 upfront before I cancel/turn off recurring billing for my subscription. So I'm really stuck and stressed about the situation. I'm sorry for my bad grammar/English

    submitted by /u/AidenDeis
    [link] [comments]

    Packaging Instructions for sending Xbox One X for repair

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Hi folks,

    I'm sending my Xbox One X to MS under warranty to resolve an issue with the console overheating.

    Done all the stuff online and got the shipping label.

    I obviously wanted to check if there are any specific instructions for the packaging of it, but the pakcaging instructions link in the email just takes you to the xbox support home page, same with goolging it.

    Anybody got a copy of the instructions, or know if there is anything specific or unusual in them?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/mbreckers
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about free play days.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:23 AM PST

    after the promotion is over is the game on your hard drive or does it auto delete if you don't buy.

    submitted by /u/buddyparker
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox surround sound

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Hey I just moved my Xbox to a better tv with surround sound and I was wondering how to set up the surround sound

    submitted by /u/r0b0t111
    [link] [comments]

    Project Lockhart will be using lower binned Series X APUs. They will be used, at first, in XCloud server blades replacing the Xbox One S.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Since these APUs does not meet the quality required for the Series X, some CU will disables and clocks lowered. They will be around 4-5TFlop.

    They will also be used at first for Xcloud. They are going to be replacing the One S internals that are currently being used.

    submitted by /u/IconCafe
    [link] [comments]

    Help finding Xbox Original title

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:38 PM PST

    help me recall the title of an Xbox original game ? a rail style japanese title with 17th century sailng ships that were airborn fighting each other. thanks

    submitted by /u/marcosjoven
    [link] [comments]

    Game Bar (PC) not letting me talk in a party

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Xbox game bar overlay will let me join Xbox parties but can not talk, I can hear everyone just fine but no one can hear me. Ive looked at all my settings and it should be able to pick up my voice, tried Xbox live chat and both times had no response after a while. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/embeddeddeer97
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76's Wastelanders expansion looks promising

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:27 AM PST

    Can you change the age of your Xbox account?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Looking for friends

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:17 AM PST

    I'm looking for gaming buddies to play with male female it dont matter. I play alot of different games. Looking to just have people to chat with and get to know. My current games are borderlands 3 and twin point hospital and plants vs zombies gw2

    I'm EST and I play at various times.. I work retail and have various days off other than sunday which is a guaranteed day off.

    submitted by /u/Skywalkers721
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get my Xbox to download games all night without turning off?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:04 AM PST

    How much could I sell this for? (Altogether)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Xbox One X, Two newer model Xbox controllers, Jedi Fallen Order

    submitted by /u/LukerKillMeDuker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment