• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Just got red ringed in 2020.

    Xbox 360 - Just got red ringed in 2020.


    Just got red ringed in 2020.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Pieced blades dashboard xbox 360 backtogether

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:25 PM PST

    I I would like to introduce you Mr. Pink and Mr. Clear from my collection.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    FSD Blades skin.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Still got the linite Edition of Viva Piñata. With the bonus DVD of the animation series. Still one of my favorite games. Hope Rare does a third installment.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Both of my xbox 360's ( on the left is a corona 250gb, and on the right is a untested xenon. Can't test the xenon because I don't have the psu)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    If I sell my Xbox 360, can re-download my games on a new 360 later?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:53 PM PST

    Kind of in a tight spot right now, so thought I'd sell my good ol' 360. Thing is, I have a bunch of digital games on it, so just wanted to confirm if I can reclaim access to my account and download them to a new 360 whenever I get a chance to buy it again.

    submitted by /u/LonelymoonChronicles
    [link] [comments]

    Quantum of solace

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Anyone wanting to play this amazing game? Me and a buddy are online now we need 2 more to get it going

    submitted by /u/Jcpowers3
    [link] [comments]

    "Cant download" problem

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:37 PM PST

    Hey all, so today I found my old Xbox from maybe 6 years ago and thought I'd get it all set up again, for old times sake. Back then, I played LOTS of Terreria, but for whatever reason, the game is uninstalled. I checked in the hard drive files, and all my worlds are still there (THANK GOD). But, when I try to download again, it stays at 0% for maybe 15 seconds, then says "Can't download". I've tried searching for fixes but nothing worked.

    Something notable is that it seems like the hard drive has some problems. In order to get an update for Minecraft, I had to download it onto a USB or it just gave me an error. Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/bobloby
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any Kinect games worth picking up?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Last weekend I got a stack of games and a lot were Kinect (which it also came with) . It was the first time any of us have used a Kinect and so far, me and my kids have been having a good time with them. We have most of the sports titles, some dance ones (no interest in those) and a few other random ones.

    So what are the must own Kinect games that are actually fun and worth a play? I don't expect hundreds of hours from any of these games, just stuff that is cool to toss on for an afternoon with the kids (ages 7 and 13).

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/cdown13
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone fancy playing old school Doom 1 and 2 online?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:05 AM PST

    Hi all, the Xbox 360 versions of Doom 1 and 2 have online multiplayer, which is something unfortunately missing from the 2019 release. Would anyone be interested in playing either of these?

    I live in the UK and work 9-5 Monday to Friday so tend to only play at weekends.

    My gamer tag is AbusedEnvelope, feel free to add me or leave your gamer tags below and I'll add you. It would be great to play this ahead of Doom eternal.

    submitted by /u/AbusedEnvelope
    [link] [comments]

    The very moment my 360 is turned on, the fan starts spinning extremely fast and I get a red ring error (single red dot, none of the outer rings light up). More info in post

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:13 PM PST

    I tried for the first time cracking my 360 open and cleaning the inside, but that didn't warrant any success, and I cannot fathom what would have such a powerful energy output to reach a critical temperature in so little time. So I am going to guess that this is a totally false error message. Anyone know what to do?

    submitted by /u/tommy_gakes
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody for Halo Campaigns on Legendary? (Anniversary, #3, ODST & 4)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Haven't played them for a while. Wondering if anyone wanted to play co-op via Xbox Live. Drop a comment/PM if you want to join.

    submitted by /u/PatGamesTooMuch
    [link] [comments]

    Too Human keeps re-downloading on my system

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:14 AM PST

    For some odd reason: Every time I try downloading Too Human (It's now free on Xbox 360 via digital store), it keeps re-downloading. I tried cancelling the download and downloading it again but it doesn't fix anything. Can anyone help me out?

    The xbox 360 system I currently own is a 250 GB Slim.

    submitted by /u/swordbringer33
    [link] [comments]

    Are their any online xbox360 games still relatively active?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Particularly any NHL or FIFA games

    submitted by /u/Wizardsplaypoker
    [link] [comments]

    Soul Calibur IV save?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Does anyone have a competed or near 100% save for this game? I can't find one online anywhere..

    submitted by /u/Leviathan_OG
    [link] [comments]

    I need replacement joysticks for the full white controller

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:44 AM PST

    I've scoured eBay quite a bit, and it's possible I'm just dumb or blind, but I cannot find the correct joysticks for the extra white controller. All of the replacements on eBay are either far too dark, or pure white, rather than the light grey of the ones I have. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Worse-Than-You
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment