• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Publisher Sale

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Publisher Sale


    This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Publisher Sale

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X has a Halo Easter Egg inside

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Fridge for scale

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    The console names all make sense now

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    There was Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and now Xbox Series X.

    Xbox
    360
    One
    X

    Down the vertical spells X3OX.

    submitted by /u/v_sohn
    [link] [comments]

    Two codes

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    What is this coin for? It came with a game download.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    For those in quarantine 1 month gamepass have fun.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    customized my xbox one controller, what do you think of it?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    What’s everyone been playing?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Doesn't have to be on xbox but certainly can be. I'm playing FInal Fantasy X on Xbox one X :)

    submitted by /u/DaddyGebel
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Avatar not showing up correctly is there anyway to fix? Ive tried updating my avatar but it never changes been like this for months

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Help please, my Xbox is turned on and connected to the same wifi. I’m trying to stream the game on my MSI GL62 6QD laptop and I always get this same error. Please help

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Xbox Achievements Having Issues??

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Hello! I have worked on a few achievements last night and for some reason they aren't unlocking, not only unlocking but the progress bar isn't going up on any of my games.

    Am I the only one experiencing this and if not is Xbox fixing this issue soon??

    submitted by /u/SectorRevenge
    [link] [comments]

    Buy an Xbox one X or wait for series X? (Running a 1080p display)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Aa some games to come out this year are releasing on the one I was wondering if it was a smarter play to buy and use the X because of its faster performance than the S, wait a year or two after the series X comes out then invest in it? This was on my mind because of two factors, Price and smart delivery being lackluster so far. The only Variable being how long support for the one will last until then when it comes to releases, considering they still technically support the 360 15 years later it's kind of a stupid question but regardless what is the better play here?

    submitted by /u/truepr
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with game chat

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I have currently been having an issue with ofhers being able to hear me in game chat. The headset I have works just fine, mic works perfectly in party chat and I can hear everything just fine. In game chat though, I can hear everyone else talking, but no one can hear me. I have tried so much to fix this but haven't been able to find anything. Does anyone know what I could do?

    submitted by /u/ThatOneBlender
    [link] [comments]

    Game share GamePass

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I used to be able to game share the gamepass off of a friend and now I can't, did they remove this?

    submitted by /u/MegaReath58
    [link] [comments]

    How do you adjust your stick deadzone on the elite series 2 controller?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    I literally cannot find this setting anywhere. I've searched all over google and reddit. How do you change your look deadzone on the elite series 2 controller? Did they really sell a $180 controller than you can't adjust a deadzone on? The Xbox accessories app is a joke.

    submitted by /u/kdizzledog
    [link] [comments]

    Does every keyboard and mouse work on Xbox one s?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I know it probably sounds stupid but I really don't know if every keyboard and mouse work for the Xbox, I wanna try it since I plan on going to pc soon. My friends recommended that I practice with a keyboard and mouse before making the switch

    submitted by /u/KingChewy25
    [link] [comments]

    again for those in quarantine 14 days gold have fun

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X Controller

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X Controller

    I'm probably one of the few that is happy that the new controller still let you swap batteries really easy, i hate when i have to open a controller with screw drivers to change the battery... i mean when you use the controller a lot the batteries tend to die within a year of great use. and a big plus is that you could use the same battery pack you use on your controller right now to me is a win win xD

    https://preview.redd.it/tq5zk79n06n41.png?width=1416&format=png&auto=webp&s=692868d9969e8fc8cd72815029c8b50d610177bc

    submitted by /u/Sofaires
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing loading

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Help my Xbox won't load any app or game that I try to launch I have reset it multiple times and nothing has worked

    submitted by /u/Big-Gray
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who can hear voices on my clips? Is this new?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Xbox One S repeatedly keeps giving me E101, E102, and E105 error messages

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    I was gifted this Xbox about a month ago from my grandparents, it was originally theirs and they understandably never used it. They had it for about a year before giving it to me. I played it for A few days, then I went to get on one day and I was hit with one of those "E105" error messages. I fixed it, but it happened again. Didn't touch it for a while, and tried again, and it's stuck in an infinite loop of E101, E102, and E105 error messages. I've done everything, downloading the patch to a USB, wiping the console, nothing works! It just hops between the error numbers. It's basically in new condition and it makes no sense. My eight year old PS3 that's been dropped, left on overnight, etc has never had any problems like this. Hell, my PS2 from 2010 still runs fine without issue. So why a console with less than 24 hours of use is already crapping out on me?

    submitted by /u/box-fort2
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why my game downloads keeps stopping out of nowhere? Is it happening to any one else out there?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Games not fully loading

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Party chat messages not showing up. My friend doesn’t have a mic and I can’t really read what they’re saying if it won’t say anything

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment