• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Daughter's school closed & she wanted to watch Harry Potter. Anyone else still have a working HD DVD drive?

    Xbox 360 - Daughter's school closed & she wanted to watch Harry Potter. Anyone else still have a working HD DVD drive?


    Daughter's school closed & she wanted to watch Harry Potter. Anyone else still have a working HD DVD drive?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    RRoD??? anyone know any possible solution?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Fixed my USB door. Just heated up a needle then stuck it in the side of the plastic arm. Works like new.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Which model is the best?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Hi, looking to buy a 360 again. Have been told the 'E' model which was the last model, is the best to buy? The one that has half gloss half matte.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jay81uk
    [link] [comments]

    Original Xbox 360 before it had hdmi port. Do y’all have any product sources that have an av converter to hdmi?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I really want to connect my xbox360 to my projector so I can play some sonic unleashed, but it only has hdmi ports. Is there any cords that can convert to hdmi from the AV port?

    submitted by /u/Ponderman64
    [link] [comments]

    Game download restarts after 79% (For Halo 3 and Reach)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    I wanted to ask a solution for an issue I am experiencing with my Xbox 360. I am trying to download Halo 3 and Reach, but the download restarts after reaching 79% and it creates an incomplete file of the size of the game in the storage. I have heard this issue is caused by regional issues but I can confirm that I have migrated my Xbox live account to my current place's location. I bought the game when the account was in Saudi Arabia when my physical location was India but I have migrated my account to India.

    I tried clearing cache, license transfer, changing region of my Xbox 360 but none of these worked.

    I have also deleted the incomplete files and restarted the download (sometimes the files were 40kb corrupt files as well).

    I don't what to do now as I know it is not an issue with space as I have 100GB left and I am pretty sure my hard drive works, but I might try installing the games on a usb later.

    I also deleted and redownloaded my profile as well.

    submitted by /u/nehanahmad
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 s beeping like tutning on but not powering on

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Help. I have an xbox 360 s that i wanna use but it beeps like its turning on but the light doesnt turn on and it doesnt turn on. Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/Seedankisthema
    [link] [comments]

    Blades

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Is there anyway I can get a XBOX 360 still running on the old blades interface. I've been checking ebayvEbay and all that. Kinda just want it for the Nostalgic experience again lol. Any help would be greatful! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Barf2018
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment