• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Xbox - Specs: Xbox Series X vs PS5

    Xbox - Specs: Xbox Series X vs PS5


    Specs: Xbox Series X vs PS5

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    A power move on Microsoft's side would be to release a mini fridge in the shape of the Series X. I'd buy that immediately.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X launches Thanksgiving 2020

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Chief Approved����

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Just got my Phantom Magenta controller in!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Beauty in Simplicity

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Before the Thanksgiving 2020, release date rumor gets out of hand. Here's an official response by Major Nelson.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Can I get or write a ticket for a REFUND at the moment?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    I've been trying to get a refund for hours now but their services seem to be down at the moment and I'm a tad bit afraid cuz I need the money that was accidentally spent.

    Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/struggi123
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks Plus New Titles for Console and PC

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Advice for someone switching platforms

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    So, I've been a PlayStation user all my life. With the recent spec reveals of the Ps5 and Xbox Series X, I'm thinking of jumping ship and buying my first Xbox console when the Series X releases this holiday. I just wanted to get y'alls opinion on certain things since y'all know way more than me, such as certain games you'd recommend, if I'm making a mistake, and just generally how things are on the Xbox. I think I'm comfortable with my decision to get the series x, but I just want some helpful pointers and such since I am very new to this community Thank you all in advance!

    submitted by /u/Captain_675
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox is being rediculus!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Okay a little backround, i just bought a $25 gift card for xbox so i can pay a past due subscription for my xbox live gold and apparentally i cant pay with the balance on my account. Okay not a big deal but I look on my account today and I see that i'm missing my $25 that i just put on my account, and my gold isnt paid and im missing my $25. Also I already called them and i cant get through, and i also checked their website and nothing could help so I chose to bring it to reddit. So if anyone can help me with my issue that would help me a lot.

    EDIT: i got my issue solved so you dont have to comment on my post or anything anymore

    submitted by /u/HugeThunderSlug69
    [link] [comments]

    hdmi to 3 rca cable if I connect the hdmi to the xbox and then the 3 other cables to TV will it work PS: I have an old TV that doesn't support hdmi

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Game suggestions for new Xbox One

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    So, me and my brother are saving money to buy a(n) Xbox One, and first thing we'll buy there is FIFA-the only game we agree on lol. After that I wanna buy Diablo III, Halo 5 and some other games, any other game suggestions? I can't buy any PEGI 18 games (I'm 13 so my parents won't let me) but I probably can buy PEGI 16.

    P.S. He'll buy Minecraft

    submitted by /u/KurdtKobain1994
    [link] [comments]

    Previously deleted game. How can I re-download it? No download button. I can download the demo but not the full game.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X Backward Compatibility

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Will the new Xbox be backward compatible with EVERY Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One game or just a few like in the Xbox One?

    submitted by /u/bubsador29
    [link] [comments]

    Can I give internet access to a game that is no longer supported?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this. There is a game, Just Dance 2014, that had an online future which would allow you to unlock monthly songs. Once unlocked, you would keep them forever (no internet connect required). Since then, The makers of the game, Ubisoft, have stopped supporting it. Therefore I am unable to get it to connect to the internet. Is there any possible way I can get the game to connect through the internet through the files or something, so I can unlock the rest of the songs? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/JustDanceEdits
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft Service Order

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I'm sending my elite v2 to Microsoft for a replacement, and I've got my service order, and they emailed me a shipping label. The only problem is I've never shipped anything out before, was wondering if someone could walk me through the process of sending it?

    submitted by /u/MuertoLamento
    [link] [comments]

    How much will the series X be?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    The title 😄

    submitted by /u/102-Designs
    [link] [comments]

    Need to start a new game during my break. Any suggestions what is the best game you played this year so far that will keep someone entertained?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    i need help with my xbox 360

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, back in 2011 i bought X-box 360 Slim in China. It was a great console and it still is! However, all these years i had one huge problem... As i already mentioned, i bought the console in China and therefore it has Chinese region code. because of this bullshit, i can't play dozens of Original CD games i bought on Amazon... i just want to know how to differentiate what games work for my X-box, and what games don't.

    Thanks anyways :d

    submitted by /u/sandrochichi
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how to fix this so i can hear voice chat on xbox

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    My dad and I are going to play video games together?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment