• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Xbox 360 - This is taking way too long

    Xbox 360 - This is taking way too long


    This is taking way too long

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Is it fixable?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    When did 360's start showing non-Xbox games for friends?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Is XBOX LIVE GOLD still a good buy on the 360?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    If yes,what are some games with good communities and high player counts?

    submitted by /u/perry_tha_platypus
    [link] [comments]

    Controller won’t connect?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Can I put my game save on the cloud if I rotate between Xbox 360 and X1 often?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    I got Sonic Generations recently. If I want to play on 360 and continue on X1 (or vice versa), what should I do? I don't have Gold

    submitted by /u/BasicInteraction
    [link] [comments]

    Free trial gold membership

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Is there a way for me to get a free gold trial membership? I just recently got a Xbox 360 and am looking to play multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/DudeitsTobi
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t you save 360 games to your wish list? I don’t get it!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    I'm on my One right now and there are a lot of games I'd like to buy on the BC sale, but it's irritating that they only give you the option to see the prices.

    Why do they do this? I want to add stuff to my wish list. Would make it so much easier to go back to later!

    submitted by /u/IOnlyEndOnce
    [link] [comments]

    Rechargeable batteries

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Bought a 360 with 3 remotes and 2 rechargeable batteries. They don't seem to charger when I plug in the charger. Is there any fix to this? Or should I just buy new batteries and forget about the rechargables

    submitted by /u/DudeitsTobi
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I just moved in with my grandparents and finally got my 360 back up and running. I have an issue idk how to fix. Is it still possible to sign up for Xbox Live on a 360 E? If so, please tell me how.

    submitted by /u/FUNFINATIC
    [link] [comments]

    Lost game data after signing into Xbox live account .help?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    I dunno if this is the right place to ask for help for this, sorry..but basically, I've had this Xbox 360 gamer profile for years and had never added an Xbox live account to it. I mainly play gears of war 3, was level 85. Then, when I create an Xbox live account for the gamer profile, I load up gears 3, and Bam all of my shit is gone in game (achievements still on gamer profile ) and I'm level 1 ? :(

    submitted by /u/briansepstein
    [link] [comments]

    Case crack on 360 R2-D2

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I just got an R2 from ebay and it cleaned up pretty good but I noticed a crack on the right side of the case. It's around the post for the black t10 screw labeled F on the rf cage. I don't think it is a structural issue, but I'm curious if this is a common thing and if there is a need to fix it. If I epoxied the other side it might be stronger, but I'd still have a hairline crack on the exterior. I don't think I'm going to return it, I got a decent price and nobody but me will ever notice. Just curious what you think.

    submitted by /u/seahound08
    [link] [comments]

    Download looping on 80%

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    So I bought RDR on the marketplace and wanted to download it, it just comes to 80% and then loops back to 0 and goes all over again. What's the problem?

    submitted by /u/n0bodyAtAll
    [link] [comments]

    Left 4 Dead

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Does anyone on here have L4D still? I wanted to play but literally no one is online😅

    submitted by /u/Hexx_runner
    [link] [comments]

    How to get a nuke in COD MW2?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    I never got one before. I would like to get one. I cant get 7 kills in a row for the life of me. Pls help. Also i play mainly TDM

    submitted by /u/RudeJuggernaut
    [link] [comments]

    FunimationNow app gone from my XBOX 360 and the app store? (crosspost from /r/Funimation)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    What xbox 360 games are still active today when playing online

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, i was wondering what game is still popular on the 360 for online?

    submitted by /u/IzVideoGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Any good shooter for my 13 yo nephew's birthday

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    I showed him mgs gz and he really liked it but can't understand it mechanic fully and Its also way over priced and I don't want to give him mgs tpp because of partial nudity so any other good cheap shooter? And can I buy it online in india?

    submitted by /u/ishawn04
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox controller keeps turning off while playing watchdogs.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    My Xbox controller keeps turning off while playing watch dogs, even when it's fully charged. Has anyone else encountered this? Need help plz

    submitted by /u/dogemeemsdude
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment