• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Anyone down to play with me? Quarantine is killing me and i just purchased 20€ for xbox live gold snd nobody is on lol

    Xbox 360 - Anyone down to play with me? Quarantine is killing me and i just purchased 20€ for xbox live gold snd nobody is on lol


    Anyone down to play with me? Quarantine is killing me and i just purchased 20€ for xbox live gold snd nobody is on lol

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    bought new xbox just to find out that it will never update

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Looking for a tech guy to analyze an old game's glitchy achievement

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'm a big fan of the 360 and somewhat hunting achievements. The game in question is Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia. Fun ass game but the game does have one extremely buggy achievement.

    The achievement is called Nice Guys Finish Last. After years of boosting sessions, I've come to the conclusion that it unlocks for some people and it doesn't for others. Evening using a flow chart, a group of us can't figure it out.

    If it's even possible, I'm looking for someone to analyze the code associated with the unlocking of the achievement within the game. There was a fellow years ago that looked into a couple achievements but he's off the grid.

    https://www.trueachievements.com/a17225/nice-guys-finish-last-achievement is the link.

    If it's possible please let me know!!!!

    submitted by /u/Jeazyc3
    [link] [comments]

    Love the saw movies so I figured I’d give this game a try

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Can't download Burnout 3

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    It just keeps going to 100 then looping back to 1%

    It downloaded once but it just wouldn't launch with some generic error message..

    I know services were down recently, but the xbox site says they're all working now.

    submitted by /u/SidFarkus47
    [link] [comments]

    Help ID'ing or using this weird controller chip I found in a used controller.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Light-hearted Couch Co-op Game Recommendation?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I've just bought my husband a surprise X-Box 360 and Kinect, after a cruddy week. (He collects vintage games consoles and this will be the most recent on in his collection.) His dad passed away today, after a long battle with cancer and he also found out that he will be off work until September (UK school closures).

    I'd love to pick up some silly, cheerful or puzzle based couch co-ops for us to play to keep his spirits up, so please let me have your recommendations. Thanks in advance, and I hope you're all safe and happy.

    submitted by /u/ashiepink
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think buying Xbox 360 games online though places like Amazon is a good idea?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I don't have many games for my 360 and a bunch of the good ones are only found physically (Tony Hawk American Wasteland, F.E.A.R, etc.). With the whole Coronavirus, it's hard to really know if you should or not. It'd be nice if there were places that still sold them in my area, but there isn't.

    submitted by /u/TheDaddyPatty
    [link] [comments]

    Guitar hero Xbox live/Online Store?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Hello everybody, recently I acquired an old Xbox 360 still functioning. I'm asking this because I want to know if I can buy some guitar hero games and, if it is the case, can I download features like songs, skins, and another related content?

    submitted by /u/aleperand83
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox freezes while playing Fallout 3

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    I'm guessing the system is having trouble loading the large playing area. It's fine with games like Saints Row 4 and all other games I tried. I will try again with Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim but it might be time to upgrade to the Xbox one.

    submitted by /u/MyHandleisHandle
    [link] [comments]

    Do many people still play Xbox 360 online in 2020?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    I played some COD games a few weeks ago but most of them seem to be dead. Black Ops and MW2 loaded after a while, and Halo 4 was the only one that made me wait the least. Battlefield 3 also had many empty servers.

    But since many people are home now due to COVID-19 Coronavirus, are there more people playing online?

    Interestingly, I noticed that Black Ops and Battlefield 3 was way more populated on PlayStation 3 than Xbox 360, and didn't make me wait to get into a match at all. Why is that?

    submitted by /u/Minute_Cheesecake
    [link] [comments]

    Must own games?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    I just bought an Xbox 360 (for $12 in my local GameStop since it was closing) and I was wondering what are some must have games? I mostly like story driven games but I'm up for any game because I don't know anything about that era.

    submitted by /u/MGeri2525
    [link] [comments]

    How do I connect speakers to my 360?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    So I've connected the 360 to a monitor via HDMI, but the moniter does not have internal speakers. The only other possible out/input on the moniter is a VGA, so I don't think I could connect a speaker to it. My speaker/s (I have two if need be) have 3.5mm Jacks. How can I connect these to my 360? It is a 360 S, for what that matters

    submitted by /u/dydylan_1
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best Xbox 360 games from around 2005-2008?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I'm just looking for some of the older Xbox 360 games because most of the ones I own are the newer ones.

    submitted by /u/GrungeRockFalcon24
    [link] [comments]

    Does YouTube work for you guys or is it just me?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    I've tried everything to get YouTube to work on my Xbox 360 but it seems no matter what I do it won't work. Does it work for you guys or is there something wrong with my Xbox?

    submitted by /u/MushroomKitty
    [link] [comments]

    Any good Transformers games?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I'm a big fan of the Transformers movies, and I saw that there are a bunch of those games for the Xbox 360 and I need to know which are the best ones worth playing. Thanks

    submitted by /u/thempario
    [link] [comments]

    Wired controller green light flashes and stops. Any way to fix this?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Who wants to play NFS hot pursuit 2010? My username is Gho5t Rac3r 24

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Open Tray Problem

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me on this? I decided to dust off my old XBOX 360 and play some games I have saved. I put a game in and the screen comes up "Open Tray". I have heard of this happening, does anyone know how to fix it, or transfer my saved games to the XBOX One?

    submitted by /u/thegreatrazu
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix Xbox 360 which has HDMI detect but NO HDMI VIDEO with HANA REBALL

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Wireless controller won't connect.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I turned my Xbox on after 5 years of not using it. The console works but the controller won't sync. I tried new batteries twice. But the lights on the the controller just keep blinking. When I press the sync button on the remote and the console, they would spin for like 3 seconds and then the remote would just blink again. How can I get this to work?

    submitted by /u/MikelN1213
    [link] [comments]

    Cont’d From My Xbox Live Problem

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    I fixed my issue. Yay me.

    submitted by /u/FUNFINATIC
    [link] [comments]

    No online store?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Just found my old xbox 360, haven't touched it in about 7 years or so. I am trying to get a hold of a few tony hawk games that I used to play back in the days. I remember that you were able to buy them digitally but I guess that the store is shut down since I can't find it?

    I was wondering if there is any way to buy old 360 games digitally or if hard copies is the only option?

    submitted by /u/Rasputin_2033
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to get the 360 visualizer on windows? (Neon by Jeff Minter/Llamasoft)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Can't find a port or something similar. The visualizer was godly. Maybe possible with Xenia?

    submitted by /u/tape_town
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment