• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Xbox - Gifting my original Elite system to my son’s friend who’s mother was exposed to Covid-19, is quarantined in their apartment, and doesn’t have a gaming system in their home.

    Xbox - Gifting my original Elite system to my son’s friend who’s mother was exposed to Covid-19, is quarantined in their apartment, and doesn’t have a gaming system in their home.


    Gifting my original Elite system to my son’s friend who’s mother was exposed to Covid-19, is quarantined in their apartment, and doesn’t have a gaming system in their home.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Xbox will use "Project Acoustics" for its 3D Audio (or "Audio Raytracing")

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Just found this laying around, never played it, enjoy whoever wants it

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    The Xbox party system just crashed for me and all of my friends anyone else experienced this?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    We understand some of you might be having trouble viewing pages on the Xbox Store. Our team is aware and actively working on the issue.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Hey guys im having a problem with my controller where if i pust the RB button it doesnt register. I have to push down really hard and its very annoying. Half the time even when i push down really hard it still dosent work. Any help please?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Good Co-Op game?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    My wife and I loved the old lord of the rings co-op gameplay. Any recommendations on co-op games?

    submitted by /u/Treat-yo-self-2018
    [link] [comments]

    "Our teams have let us know that you should be able to view pages on the Xbox One Store as normal again."

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Goodnight Old Friend

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    My Xbox just died.

    I've had it for about 7 years now, in that time I've played various Halo title's, Borderlands, Skyrim etc. For the last 4 years I've been playing Battlefield 4 exclusively, logging thousands of hours online .

    Today I turned on my system ready to hunker down for another all day quarantine gaming session, but it froze signing in. My stomach sank. I rebooted, same problem. I tried a few of the more popular fixes but my xbox wouldn't budge.

    I guess after 7 years of service, my boy was done. It's been a long life; the top and bottom panels have long since been stripped away leaving the wifi card exposed. The case is covered in dust, dents and scratches. The game disc when ejected was slightly warped and pockmarked, years of spinning in the dark heat of an xbox's guts having taken it's toll.

    It held out as long as it could, but it's days of service are done. I could replace it, go online and find someone else's cheap used 360 no doubt sitting in a closet long since put away in favor of a newer console... But I won't. I think my 360 was trying to tell me something when it wouldn't load a match that final time, that it was time to move on for it and me both.

    My 360, and the 360 in general has been a fantastic piece of hardware. It debuted 15 years ago and has been kicking ass ever since! But it's time to move on. Maybe I'll build a PC, Oculus looks interesting. Or maybe I'll get a switch, who knows? The world of gaming is my oyster.

    Thanks old Pal you've been a great companion.

    I'll see you on the other side in gaming heaven.

    God's Speed.

    submitted by /u/The_Whale_Biologist
    [link] [comments]

    Badges & Pins are such a cool concept that I wish could be expanded on more

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Badges and Pins are such a missed opportunity that I wish could be used more!

    The Badges being given to ambassadors and Xbox employees make me want for much more from this feature. Especially now that the Xbox apps and profiles are becoming much more social and community-based, I think it would be a great idea to include badges for accomplishments to show off a little bit of your brand loyalty.

    After seeing the ambassador and employee badges and their unique look, I feel disappointed in the tenure badges with their plain and uninspired look. Someone who has been with the brand for 10 years has the same badge as someone who only has 1 year. Including a bit more artistic flair into these pins will help encourage putting more effort into profiles causing massive growth in community involvement. Maybe even adding in new badges such as:

    -achieving all the achievements in a game! (A very hard task that definitely deserved some level of recognition)

    -Xbox Game Pass badges just as an added bonus for the extra 10-15 dollars. Maybe having a platinum badge for players with the Ultimate version

    -PC players should also receive a badge. Especially if they use windows, help reward company loyalty with a new interesting badge on their profile to help distinguish them from other profiles.

    -Gamer Score achievements are also completely unexploited. As of right now, other than the number of your profile, gamerscore serves no purpose. Awarding players who acquire respectable amounts would encourage completing achievements and provide a use for this 'currency'

    -Purchasing of different accessories. Buying items like an elite controller or limited edition Xboxes should also be a source of unique badges for players.

    These are just some of the ideas I've had

    I think with fully fleshed out badges with unique art and interesting unlock requirements, these badges could become a bigger part of Xbox's unique and quickly growing community.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/benlucky25
    [link] [comments]

    Controller Disconnecting Issue

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Hi! So right now my S/O and I are having the issue where our controllers on our xbox ones keep disconnecting - we've tried different batteries, different controllers, yet it's happening with both our systems. The controllers and systems are fully up to date and even if the cord is plugged in every few minutes the "please connect a controller" message appears.

    We've also tried restarting the consoles with no difference.

    submitted by /u/itmesuzy
    [link] [comments]

    Is everyone experiencing a "service outage" right now or is it just me?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    "Our engineers have identified and fixed the issues surrounding Party Chat and matchmaking. We appreciate your reports."

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I have xbox game pass ultimate but games with gold don't work

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    i want to install shantae half genie hero that is in games with gold for free, but it won't give me the option to install it with games with gold

    Why?

    submitted by /u/PushPower15O3
    [link] [comments]

    Games that deal with Viruses/Plagues/Outbreaks/Quarantine?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Looking for a comprehensive list of games whose narratives revolve around the outbreak of virus/plague. Games such as Dying Light, The Division, A Plague's Tale: Innocence, Plague Inc., etc. Preferably games available on console.

    submitted by /u/Herban_Myth
    [link] [comments]

    Left 4 Dead 2

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    I heard if I buy left 4 dead 2 on Xbox.com that I can play it on my Xbox one since it's backward compatible. Would I also be able to play it with friends online?

    submitted by /u/KanoFett
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Minecraft keeps disconnecting

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    My games keeps disconnecting on multiplayer worlds. Servers, my friends games, and when my friend joins my game they get disconnected. Is there anyway to fix this? This game is Minecraft on the Xbox One S

    submitted by /u/NeedlesAndThorns
    [link] [comments]

    Why won’t it let me join

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Strangr external hdd issue

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Well here is a strange one. When I connect an external hdd to my xbox one x, the machine dors not register it but the moment I unplug the hdd from the console, it says that my external is connected and ready. Heck even when I go yo storagr setting I see the İnternal and external hdd names listed. When I plug the hdd, the external hdd is removed. What the hell? Already restarted the console.

    submitted by /u/iardas
    [link] [comments]

    Slow Downloads?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I booted up my old Xbox One for the first time in about a year. After an all night 3Gb download update I am now trying to update games, or download new ones. I am getting horribly slow speeds. Often as slow as 500kbps. Speed tests on my computer are 75mbps. Best I have been able to get out of my xbox is around 7mbps but that does not stay long. Any suggestions? I have already tried multiple DNS servers. My router has it set a priority user so it is not being throttled by my network.

    Im lost as to why this thing will not download faster... please help.

    submitted by /u/Toadgunner
    [link] [comments]

    Free code for xbox gamepass ultimate

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Is Xbox live being fecking crap for anyone else?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Xbox live is being fucky

    submitted by /u/lord-of-bacon
    [link] [comments]

    Any Info would be great.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    My friend got suspended. He was a xbox ambassador and he lost his Microsoft reward points. Has this happened to anyone else??

    submitted by /u/xMUTxColdblood
    [link] [comments]

    New games

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    What new games are worth buying

    submitted by /u/llatrixx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment