• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Xbox - I like the phantom magenta more as I seen someone else post. There is this option as well. Arctic camo

    Xbox - I like the phantom magenta more as I seen someone else post. There is this option as well. Arctic camo


    I like the phantom magenta more as I seen someone else post. There is this option as well. Arctic camo

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:16 AM PST

    PSA: Game Pass Quests have had their rewarded points significantly reduced.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Quest Completionist went from +1,000 to +100.

    Dailies were +15 and are now +5.

    Weekly and monthly rewards have been reduced as well. Not really worth doing anymore :(

    submitted by /u/EllieMayCaulfield
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a new xbox came with these codes if anyone wants them 14 days of gold on the bottom and 1 month of game pass on top

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:47 AM PST

    My current Xcloud and Console Streaming setup.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Is there any way to connect an Xbox 360 controller to my windows 10 PC, without the external reciver? and if not can someone tell me where i can buy the receiver?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/confnused
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to customize my One S while upgrading to a TB SSD. Turned out pretty cool!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Is it possible to record footage on Xbox for long amounts of time. Eg 30 mins. If so how?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville has been added to the EA Access vault

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:19 PM PST

    I got a notification about it a few minutes ago. It's a cool game IMO, so definitely worth taking a look if you have EA Access.

    submitted by /u/SigmaTheDJ
    [link] [comments]

    X-Arcade on XBOX ONE S

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:57 AM PST

    Hello,im trying to use my X-Arcade tankstick on my XBOX ONE S,the Tankstick conects,i can browse menus but inside any games i cant use the X-arcade so i could use any help from you please.

    Here is what happens,i have recorded on video.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orQ-jnpxSb0

    Many thanks

    submitted by /u/Noneevo
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One Controller connected to PC via Bluetooth...

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:29 AM PST

    But how do I use my headphones with it?

    submitted by /u/Rjhsteel2001
    [link] [comments]

    A discussion about game difficulty (read the 2 questions in the first post)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Firstly, what difficulty do you usually choose when playing a new game?

    I usually go with the default difficulty level, but if I'm finding it too easy I'll raise it. I can't think of a time in recent years where I've lowered the difficulty from the default cos I'm finding it too hard, but there may have been one.

    Secondly, do you think that all games should offer difficulty levels that are so easy, anyone can finish the game, or do you think it's OK for some games to be challenging as part of their appeal/selling point?

    For example, the Souls games are notoriously tough, as are games like Cuphead. I'm fine with that, but I can also see the POV of someone who wants to play games like that, but doesn't have the skill. If you buy a game and struggle with it cos it's way too hard and you can't change the difficulty, that kinda sucks, however, it's also not like people can't do a bit of research before buying.

    You can also make the argument that hard games are about repetition, learning, and improvement, and satisfaction is achieved from finally beating a boss that seemed impossible at first, for example, where if you dropped the difficulty level way down, you would never get that feeling of accomplishment.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/SigmaTheDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Classic Games

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:57 AM PST

    So i saw that BATTLEFRONT from the xbox classic was free for Gold users,I "bought"it since thats what you do when you get xbox classic games.But i csnt find it anywhere,I cant play it,it simply doesnt appear! Any help?

    submitted by /u/AlonelLarionovel
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t play games because of the family code.. can somebody help?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Hello! I have a major problem here and i don't know how to solve it:(.

    So I have this Xbox 360 and I really wanna play gta V with it but I don't have the family password since I really don't remember that I did one. So I did the instructions that Microsoft has giving me and I got a reset instruction. I got a button sequence but it won't work😖... what should I do? Can somebody please help me?

    submitted by /u/totorosfriend
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox “Unfollow” appears to trigger spam lock

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I'm sure it's a temporary spam reduction feature, but it's a pain in the ass. For those not aware, Xbox will automatically "follow" a game on your gamertag if you download or play it. I was mass "unfollowing" games that I don't play but tried once, because my feed is getting filled with shit from old games that I really have no interest in. I looked at my account and I "follow" approximately 200 games I really don't care about. So I started "unfollowing" them, but after doing about 30 or so, it will not allow me to do anymore, giving an error message, stating I "cannot follow this game." So now I can't unfollow OR follow anything... for who knows how long? I'm guessing it's temporary?

    My guess this activity triggered a protection feature making it so bots and malicious accounts can't spam follows? Dunno. Anybody else have this happen? Is there a way to set things up so you don't automatically "follow" random games? All I was trying to do was clean up my feed.

    submitted by /u/QueasyDuff
    [link] [comments]

    Game sharing

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:51 AM PST

    So my friend is sharing his account with his friend, but what if i want to share mine with him will i get his games. And can he juat share to 2 accounts?

    submitted by /u/djokoooooo
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox and a joystick

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:31 AM PST

    Is it possible to hook up a Joystick (Like Logitech's Extreme 3D Pro Joystick) to an Xbox? It would be helpful especially when the new Microsoft 2020 Flight sim comes out.

    submitted by /u/ReggieCactus
    [link] [comments]

    Voice controls for Xbox

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:59 AM PST

    With the PS5 supposedly having voice controls for its controller, I'm surprised that Microsoft hasn't already implemented a similar feature by now.

    Back in 2013, the One came with Kinect and though controversial, and I barely used the camera feature myself, the voice commands were a great addition. Being able to walk into the room and tell your Xbox to turn on so it was booted up by the time you sat down was great! And by using the IR booster, you could set your TV and sound system to turn on as well.

    They could have built the microphone into the OneX so that no Kinect was needed. Or maybe added a similar feature to the Elite Controllers too.

    MS have had this in their back pocket for years, I hope they reimplement them back into the SeriesX, even if it's a USB dongle type of periphery.

    submitted by /u/marauder-shields92
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one game storage

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:10 AM PST

    Does anybody remember those DVD shelves you use to be able to get back in the day? I'm trying to find some for Xbox one games and I'm not having any luck.

    Does anybody have a link to what they have?

    submitted by /u/Dascal_101
    [link] [comments]

    Buying a Xbox one X now or waiting for next gen

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:55 PM PST

    So long story short my friend got robbed recently and they stole his PlayStation 4 Pro. I am thinking about selling him mine and a bunch of games because I honestly don't play the thing and putting the money towards an Xbox system. I had an Xbox one in the past and LOVED the backwards compatibility and Game Pass but had to sell it to take care of an unexpected bill.

    I was just wondering if I should put the money towards an Xbox one X and enjoying the system now...or if I should put the money aside for the Next gen Xbox.

    Part of me wants to save the money for next gen but the idea of not having a current gen system to play until then kind of bugs me. I've also heard rumors that this coronavirus thing might end up causing delays for both next gen systems because it's only going to get worse.

    If I buy a One X now I can enjoy gamepass and other games now and trade it in when next gen gets closer. But I won't get nearly as much then. So it would cost more money out of pocket.

    I am just not sure what to do. I would love to hear everyone else's thoughts and see what you would do.

    Sorry for any spelling or formating mistakes. I am on mobile so I am sure there are plenty. Thank you for reading :)

    submitted by /u/Maximum-Basil
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas.......thoughts?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:00 PM PST

    I see a lot of conflicting things about this game. I own sea of theives but it doesnt seem to have a lot to do even now. Ark got really repetitive and it seemed breeding the dinosaurs was the only thing people ever did after a while and it became no fun. Conan was a good game but it took forever to get to that point for them to even add things they said they were going to have in the game forever ago. So here I sit and I watch the trailer for atlas and it looks dam amazing but reviews for it are very mixed if not leaning towards bad. How is it now? Is it updated frequently? How is it? Its world size and things to do? It looked like there was knights and all types of stuff in there.

    submitted by /u/TThrasher6669
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one x problems

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Hello. My xbox one x keeps crashing, lagging, or just not loading games. Some (game)files say they are corrupt. I don't do anything to cause these problems. I only use my xbox for gaming, youtube, netflix, and hulu. Please help. It even crashes on movies. I've had to reset my xbox 10 times or more in just a week.

    submitted by /u/Galaxy_Horror_Queen
    [link] [comments]

    New "My Games & Apps" update

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Anyone else find the updated UI for the app to be a big downgrade?

    submitted by /u/eyoldaith
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment