• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Today is the last day of work at my job, due to the Coronavirus work was suspended for a full month and a colleague brought me five good games to pass this quarantine. He is my hero without a cape. MVP.

    Xbox 360 - Today is the last day of work at my job, due to the Coronavirus work was suspended for a full month and a colleague brought me five good games to pass this quarantine. He is my hero without a cape. MVP.


    Today is the last day of work at my job, due to the Coronavirus work was suspended for a full month and a colleague brought me five good games to pass this quarantine. He is my hero without a cape. MVP.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Am i the only one who never moved on with technolagy, only consoles i have are xbox 360 and ps2. just recently got xbox live back, playing a bit of black opps rn but looking for some online mates to play wit, i usually play minecraft tho. add meee up Redhouse03

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Just had a 360 handed Down to me, and I know nothing about it. Which game should I start with?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Halo 3 Mythic hop on!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Im bored your bored

    lets revive this legendary experience

    dust off your halo 3 and hop on lets get the player count up^

    submitted by /u/GoldenxGriffin
    [link] [comments]

    Thought my old Xbox 360 Slim was broken. It was the HDMI cable.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Yesterday I got Max Payne 3 at GameStop because I just saw John Wick. When I plugged in my Xbox 360 that I hadn't touched for 3 years, the screen on the TV kept getting all static and the sound would cut out. Knowing that I haven't touched it for years, I figured that the Xbox was too dusty and looked for ways to clean it. I grabbed my mom's hairdryer and used it on all the ducts hoping to get duct out but it didn't do anything. Then I took out the memory card and used the hairdryer on all the space inside there. It still didn't work. I kept trying things like this last night and this morning too and nothing worked. Then just out of frustration I swapped out the HDMI cable inside. The screen and audio worked perfectly. For a day and a half I tried blowing dust out of an Xbox that didn't have any. All because I used a faulty cable. At first I was mad that Max Payne 3 wasn't backwards compatible. Then I was mad the HDMI cord kept me from plying it even longer. Now I'm happy to feel like John Wick.

    submitted by /u/lukemcnamara72
    [link] [comments]

    My mom needs help

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Okay, for the record, I'm nearly 21 with an Xbox one S.

    My mother owns a 360 and cannot get it to turn on, I'm more familiar with the Xbox one and know how to hard reset it, but i don't know how to work the 360 on resetting it

    submitted by /u/TH3R34P3R991
    [link] [comments]

    I'll see you in Greener Pastures Old Friend!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    My Xbox just died.

    I've had it for about 7 years now, in that time I've played various Halo title's, Borderlands, Skyrim etc. For the last 4 years I've been playing Battlefield 4 exclusively, logging thousands of hours online .

    Today I turned on my system ready to hunker down for another all day quarantine gaming session, but it froze signing in. My stomach sank. I rebooted, same problem. I tried a few of the more popular fixes but my xbox wouldn't budge.

    I guess after 7 years of service, my boy was done. It's been a long life; the top and bottom panels have long since been stripped away leaving the wifi card exposed. The case is covered in dust, dents and scratches. The game disc when ejected was slightly warped and pockmarked, years of spinning in the dark heat of an xbox's guts having taken it's toll.

    It held out as long as it could, but it's days of service are done. I could replace it, go online and find someone else's cheap used 360 no doubt sitting in a closet long since put away in favor of a newer console... But I won't. I think my 360 was trying to tell me something when it wouldn't load a match that final time, that it was time to move on for it and me both.

    My 360, and the 360 in general has been a fantastic piece of hardware. It debuted 15 years ago and has been kicking ass ever since! But it's time to move on. Maybe I'll build a PC, Oculus looks interesting. Or maybe I'll get a switch, who knows? The world of gaming is my oyster now.

    Thanks old Pal you've been a great companion.

    I'll see you on the other side in gaming heaven.

    God's Speed.

    submitted by /u/The_Whale_Biologist
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 - Bought used from Gamestop - Powers on and then off immediately.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    I recently purchased a used xbox 360 S 250gb console from Gamestop. The console looks to be in pretty good condition but when I try to turn it on the console powers on for about 2 seconds and then turns off immediately. The green light on the power brick turns on for about 1 second and then goes back to orange. I'm not sure what could be wrong and I've tried taking out the HDD and re-seating it without it helping. I've also tried using a different power outlet with the same result. Does anyone know what might be going wrong with the console?

    submitted by /u/shadowman4495
    [link] [comments]

    Download getting stuck in a loop please help

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I just bought skate 2 and it downloads to 80% then restarts. I'm downloading it to a brand new USB drive that's been formatted. I've cleared the cache several time. Please help me out I literally just wanna quarantine and play skate 2.

    submitted by /u/bradn_94
    [link] [comments]

    Help!! My controller is freaking out..

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    In all honesty I'm the one freaking out, please excuse my lack of terminology, il just try and make sense!

    So it's a standard controller with a plug in USB rechargeable battery. Console and controller are off and have been for at least a couple hours but tv was on and assuming that drowned out the noise.

    For the last 15mins the controller has been wurring and buzzing, taken the battery out and is now a steady ticking noise, definitely from the battery.

    Please tell me it's not about to blow up!!

    submitted by /u/EnviousPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Is this worth it?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Xplorer360 isn't reading my drive

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Hey! I'm trying to restore partition 2 on this Xbox 360 S hard drive and Xplorer360 will not read the drive and yet FATXplorer will. Does anyone know how to fix this? It's a third party drive connected to the pc from a hard drive transfer cable if that helps at all.

    submitted by /u/jakjaksmihsmih
    [link] [comments]

    add me need friends to play minecraft or cod with Redhouse03

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 hard drive will not format

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Bought a HDD off eBay (official Microsoft) and got it. Put it in the 360, someone else's shit was on there. So i go to format it to clear it and now all of the memory is off it but now it's saying unformatted. I try the format feature and nothing happens after it goes through that process. I've tried taking it out, restarting, etc. any advice? Thanks

    submitted by /u/BowlingPhenom
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 game doesn't stop downloading

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm trying to download Skate 3 and I downloaded it 2 times but the download keeps restarting by itself. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/BigDabbyBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t buy skate 3

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Skate 3 is 4.99 rn and every time I try to buy it I get error 80153016 telling me something's changed with the offer and I need to clear the cache. I've cleared the cache and rebooted the system. Online skate 3 is still 4.99 it won't let me buy it.

    submitted by /u/bradn_94
    [link] [comments]

    Disk error on downloaded game but only on certain accounts.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Ive dug my 360 out of storage to pass the time with a bit of Skyrim. It's a downloaded game but if I load it up on my account it comes up with a disk unreadable error despite there being no disk. If i load skyrim up on a different account it works smoothly and let's me jump straight into the game. Suggestions on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/prolegitman
    [link] [comments]

    Here you go

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Y82XK-S62FL-DEBZ9-FQ27D-CPVPY 2SPDR-T5935-ZY584-YNLAS-6BHC7 SQKCR-ZLBZK-C37ZF-6HYLD-7K6Q7

    submitted by /u/dragonzaller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment