• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Still my favorite shell mod. Really wanted that retro Trapper Keeper feel lol.

    Xbox 360 - Still my favorite shell mod. Really wanted that retro Trapper Keeper feel lol.


    Still my favorite shell mod. Really wanted that retro Trapper Keeper feel lol.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:15 AM PST

    My Childhood! �� Recently Picked up these Gems.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Got this Xenon Xbox 360 on 2.0.6690.0 today!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Haven't connected an Xbox 360 to a slot mask CRT in 7 years. 0_0. With component cables, it looks glorious (as it does on any good CRT i.e. Sony Trinitrons, JVC D-Series, Toshiba AF models, PVMs, etc).

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Used to play the demo for this all the time, many years ago. Forgot it existed until I saw a copy at my local used game store today.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Replaced the thumb sticks on this Afterglow controller I picked up for $4 with some sticks off a broken original Xbox controller. They fit perfectly and are slightly taller than the originals, plus they have rubber grips instead of a smooth surface. Feels much better on my thumbs now.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Xbox drive won't close

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Everytime I turn on my Xbox the drive opens and on the menu it says opening and when I select it it says reading for like a second then it says opening again. When I close it manually it basically does the same thing. Before this it would read games just fine you would just have to close it manually.

    submitted by /u/MissingNo12824
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 slim: error code 0101

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:29 PM PST

    Hello, after 15 minutes I turned my xbox it frozed, I turnes it off and on then the central red light shows up ( error code 0101). After reading on the internet I found it could be the GPU or RAM there are too many Youtube's videos that they "fix" it by rebailing. After reading some comments found that the repair could long just a few months till the error shows up again, is it true?What shuould I do?

    submitted by /u/MyDearLight
    [link] [comments]

    Big score: Local card game store gave me 2 boxes of empty game cases!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Easier than PS3

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:39 AM PST

    HELP!!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Anyone have a 360 just for games that are not compatible with the One?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:51 PM PST

    None of the Dynasty Warriors games are backwards compatible. Boooo. I'm thinking of grabbing a Slim from /r/gamesale or eBay to play through them.

    Sure they might become backwards compatible in the future, but with Slim consoles being $40ish shipped, and with 360 games being at an all-time low, I figure why not. Anyone else in a similar position for other games that never became backwards compatible? Or am I being crazy.

    submitted by /u/the_light_of_dawn
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to factory reset an xbox 360 without a controller?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PST

    I'm trying to sell my 360, but I lost the controller a while ago and don't want to spend the money on one just to reset it. If its possible to do so please let me know, that'd help me out a lot.

    submitted by /u/Scorpd77
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox noob

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:56 PM PST

    I've never used an Xbox before and I'm trying to figure out how to use it. How do I make my Xbox account the main account on there?

    submitted by /u/Demonnx__
    [link] [comments]

    Was the Pre-Order Bonus Weapons for Army of Two any good? BST-V1 Submachine gun and SAL-86 Long-Range Sniper grenade Rifle. I feel like I'm missing out.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:36 PM PST

    I can't go to my profile settings

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:58 PM PST

    I connected my 360 to wifi (idk if this has anything to do with it but It didn't do this before) and now at the end of the screens when you go to profile, I can't do it. It's not highlighted. So I can't click it or anything. I can't edit anything on my profile now.

    submitted by /u/Poofy_
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with old account!!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:29 PM PST

    If I plug my old 20GB hard drive into my pc will I be able to find out my old email and password from the cache data stored in the memory? I've been trying to get my old account back for years but I made it when I was young and stupid and I can't remember any of the details. The account still exists on Xbox live and I still have a saved version of it on my old hard drive it just won't let me log in.

    submitted by /u/skelterz
    [link] [comments]

    I have a external fan should I put it sucking or blowing air In i have a slim if that helps

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:12 PM PST

    An extremely underrated Xbox 360 game (no one wouldn't even know)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:28 AM PST

    Hi there I was wondering if anyone knows a game that is probably like 10 years old maybe starts with A C or M although a weird title and not easy to remember released around 2007-2009 and it starts off with as a rpg sort of type game or dungeon strategy game idk and you get to choose all these different classes and character backgrounds what not and you're basically fighting through levels upon levels until you die and having to restart from a save resting place although if you choose the vampire character class the vampire one (if chosen to play as vampire) you go to a weird place to rest and or just save game and in order to gain health back you have to mate with a female vampire who made you a vampire... yep funky stuff and it gets even more weird apparently the more you level up there is these different outcomes of dialogue (only vampire) all the while more interesting playing as vampire. All these characters have different stories and different type of rest places or something. The enemies went from flying enemies, fire, magic, duel wielding, two handed weapons, elite, normal, mini bosses, giant eating plants, deadly traps, everything you could think of basically. Everything is overpowering even healing is as well sometimes you run out of potions and you get killed because those potions aren't as strong sometimes. If anyone knows I would really appreciate it. thanks.

    submitted by /u/Shazam2049
    [link] [comments]

    Terraria won’t open

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:41 AM PST

    I just bought a second hand copy of terraria, but when I open it, it takes me to the my games section of the menu. Can anyone help me fix this so I can play the game?

    submitted by /u/PandaTRIX745
    [link] [comments]

    How do you change the date on Xbox 360

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:43 AM PST

    How do you change the date on 360? It's stuck on June 24 2017

    submitted by /u/rabscule
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment