• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Xbox One - Finally xbox one S preowned for 120 usd, revamped my desk to fit into small space !!!! Thanks guyz for suggestions other day

    Xbox One - Finally xbox one S preowned for 120 usd, revamped my desk to fit into small space !!!! Thanks guyz for suggestions other day


    Finally xbox one S preowned for 120 usd, revamped my desk to fit into small space !!!! Thanks guyz for suggestions other day

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Xbox Series X will have a dedicated audio chip, Ninja Theory engineers reveal

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Dead Rising 3 still looks great

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:12 PM PST

    Today is John-117 Birthday!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Here ya go if you need them. A month of gold & a trial month of games pass.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:18 PM PST

    My Xbox is the best thing I’ve bought for myself.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I got it on Thanksgiving last year. I love it to death, I use it every day even if it's just for the Spotify app.

    When I got my system I signed up for Game Pass as well. I used to be a huge gamer but fell off as the years went by. I burned myself out.

    Game Pass helped me rediscover my love for playing video games and find a good way to spend my free time. As Sebastian Bach would say, pretty soon I wasn't even drinking during the day any more!

    Anyway I love my Xbox. I'm very glad I bought it.

    submitted by /u/GourmetGarbage
    [link] [comments]

    My gamertag was BeFlatLine and was just forced to change. Any ideas as to why?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Sony’s PS5 radio silence has done wonders for the Xbox Series X - Polygon

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:15 AM PST

    NBA 2K20 came with my new One X but I don’t play it. Have fun!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Game icons not showing up in games/apps. Anybody know why?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:27 AM PST

    your favorite xbox controller?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:12 AM PST

    Are all the LEGO games pretty much the same?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:43 PM PST

    Good games for $40 or less

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:11 PM PST

    Suggest some games that are $40 or less. I am currently bored of Fortnite and am looking for some new games. Some of the games I like include Watchdogs, Dying Light, Older CoDs, Skyrim, Fallout 4, and FarCry Primal

    submitted by /u/NinjasSon
    [link] [comments]

    Must-play Single Player games on Game Pass

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Hi all,

    New Xbox user here. I have Game Pass until August 2021 and don't really plan on buying any games otherwise. I'm looking for advice on can't-miss single player games.

    Witcher is an obvious one for me. I'm generally more into RPG and Action/Adventure type stuff, but I'm open to shooters as well so long as it has solid gameplay and story. Story is a huge draw for me on single player games, but the gameplay needs to back it up.

    Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/Revelation387
    [link] [comments]

    How to use SSD as internal hard disk for Xbox One (fat)?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:41 PM PST

    I tried to find it on FAQ or even on google and the info I couldn't find, can you point me to links?

    • is it straight forward? (just put a 256GB ssd and that's it?) (I saw some guides pointing to some linux partitioning schemes)
    • is the reinstallation process easy?
    submitted by /u/dreampeppers99
    [link] [comments]

    Whats you favorite or good couch co-op game?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Anywhere from 2-4 players local aka couch co-op

    submitted by /u/CoolStoryUMAD
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday one of my controllers wouldnt turn on, now both wont.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:09 AM PST

    I play one windows, and without anything running xbox is sharing my activity.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:04 PM PST

    What is doing it.

    I have xbox companion and xbox game pass installed. Is it just the default when you link yopur windows account and xbox account?

    submitted by /u/peoplepersons123
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best coop/multiplayer game for $25?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:08 AM PST

    All in the title, looking for a new games, have $25 on my acc so need suggestions. Open to anything as long as it is online coop or online mp.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/GoingFullBoyle-
    [link] [comments]

    Need your help Xbox one community! XBOX one x turn's on but no display

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:33 PM PST

    As the title say's I came home and to my surprise my Xbox one x does turn on and the X logo lights up but will not display any image. My TV is a Vizio and displays no signal when turned on HDMI. Is this a known issue? I tried to switch the HDMI cable and still nothing. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again

    submitted by /u/thickgirlsaresexy
    [link] [comments]

    If I get Game Pass Ultimate, how will my regular, non-Ultimate Game Pass be affected?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Context: I need to re-up my Xbox Live Gold today, but I have about one month of (non-Ultimate) Game Pass left on my account. I saw a promo on my Xbox One for 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate for $14.99.

    If I were to buy that promo (or any kind of subscription to Game Pass Ultimate), what would happen to my remaining Game Pass time that's already on my account?

    submitted by /u/DiscoCokkroach_
    [link] [comments]

    Play and charge kit not working

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:46 AM PST

    So I bought the play and charge kit recently but for some reason when I plug it into my controller the light to indicate that it is charging doesn't turn on. It vibrates when I plug it in but I dont see the orange light

    submitted by /u/justarealcoolguy69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment