• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Just got all this today, my first xbox!

    Xbox 360 - Just got all this today, my first xbox!


    Just got all this today, my first xbox!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    My download keeps restarting, storage says it’s corrupted when at 99% (I’ve tried almost everything)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    What are the best games on LIVE?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Which games are fun and still active online? I'm trying to pass the quarantine alone with friends.

    submitted by /u/Master_Dice_Elf
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I buy a headset, and is it worth it?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I'll be honest, this quarantine has hit me hard, especially with my recent breakup. I need friends, man

    submitted by /u/WaywardMarcher
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone ever know why they shut the Xbox Live functionality off on this game for the Xbox 360 years ago? I wish they never did.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    This is my current collection.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Does 360 support apps such as Netflix?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. I recently traded in my Xbox 1 for a switch. Then I realised that I no longer have access to all my apps (Disney+, Netflix, Les Mills on Demand being the most important). I obviously realised that I would lose access to my Microsoft account, but I assumed switch had a equivalent thing going. I assumed wrong. I'm considering buying a second hand 360 to access my Microsoft account and apps... does it run them ok or are some only compatible with the Xbox one console? TIA

    submitted by /u/wowzabz
    [link] [comments]

    Counterfeit Xbox 360 Hard Drive: I just bought a hard drive on eBay that was advertised as a genuine 500gb 360 hard drive but it is obviously a counterfeit. Can someone please post pictures of a known genuine hard drive for reference, including the actual internal drive if possible?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Since my Black Ops won’t download gotta resort to the discs! Anyone trying to play some classics during this quarantine? ��

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 Review kit, if anyone has any information on what this console is it would be appreciated.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    can you update without hard drive using flash stick instead?!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    who wanna make a new minecraft map with me?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    79%

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    How to check if a console is banned?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Hi, just bought a 360 preowned and I don't yet have a live sub.

    Is there a way to check if the console is banned? I've logged onto my live account and I'm downloading my past purchases.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jay81uk
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Burnout Paradise on the marketplace?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    It was delisted for some reason.

    submitted by /u/curtis367
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need Xbox Live to play?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    I have my old 360 and I'm wanting to play some BO2. Do I need Live?

    submitted by /u/IncognitoNeeto
    [link] [comments]

    Controller Shells/Housing

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Hi, are third party replacement shells just as good as the original?

    Every controller I buy is scuffed and filthy!

    submitted by /u/jay81uk
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 support pulled!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    So got in touch with Microsoft(Tried to get in touch via chat on their web-site but lost my patience after 1h 40m) because of the 80% dl problem, I had to talk to some microsoft employee because Xbox-support wouldn't talk to me about 360 issues because they've pulled their support.

    It was like talking to a wall, where he just kept repeating that they've pulled Xbox 360 support and he said that the public have been notified about this, have we? It's news to me...

    I don't think I can think of a more anti-consumer way of doing business, if this is how they're ending the support of Xbox-360...Atleast give people some notice when it will end like the Wii-store did...And shut down your store,discounts and gold-membership there's a good chance i'll get a free game next month I can't dl...FFS.

    And when I had to get a refund of the game in question, there was a problem, so he would e-mail me later...Well we'll see abot that.

    Tbh i'm a playstation guy so havn't dealt alot with Microsoft, is this how they normally do business?

    submitted by /u/siposip
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to copy files to an xbone via cloud

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Backstory- proud 360 owner. I have XBLA and both of my boys have profiles but no XBLA. I'm trying to transfer the stuff we want to save to the one( any early birthday present to me from my gf due to the plague) via the cloud. I am unable to transfer their game saves and stuff (wrong profile error?) and when I sign into theirs, I'm u able to access the cloud because no XBLA.

    Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/BDKoolwhip
    [link] [comments]

    Great games late in the life cycle of the Xbox 360?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Any suggestions? Or maybe games that were never given a chance?

    submitted by /u/darthlaserchopchop
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best most time consuming game you guys can think of?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I've already played skyrim and oblivion, fo3 fonv and stuff, but what's another really great time consuming single player game? Like is payday 2 time consuming? Idk I have 3 more weeks of quarantine at least so I need some suggestions

    submitted by /u/Piritix123
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody wanna play TMNT: TURTLES IN TIME RE-SHELLED tonight on Xbox Live?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Trying to get a game going tonight if anyone else owns the game for Xbox 360 and wishes to play together

    submitted by /u/rkmar00n
    [link] [comments]

    My country is in lockdown and my parents wont buy anything online or 2nd hand (its hard to get a new 360 controller in my country) so i have to play like this for over 2 weeks!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment