• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Xbox 360 - I got this achievement on my birthday

    Xbox 360 - I got this achievement on my birthday


    I got this achievement on my birthday

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Just had to update my 360 this morning and YouTube now has the option to hold the "A" button on videos. This is a "new" feature right?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 controller that feels like an XBone controller

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I like the feel of the XBone controller better, but I play my 360 more. Is there anything I can get that feels like an XBone controller?

    submitted by /u/Patriots6rings
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to hook up my old 360 today while the world is falling around us. Halo 3 or gears of war ��

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Why cant I buy doom 3?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    [Shitpost] Doom Eternal coming to Xbox 360?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Any idea when the Xbox Live Spring sale is happening?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Hopefully sooner than later: This coronavirus shit got me bored.

    submitted by /u/Prowler_in_the_Yard
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me if this console is a trinity console. Also tell me if this console can be flashed. Thanks in advance.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Free GWG: Sonic Generations

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Which game should I get? Bayonetta or Red Dead Redemption?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Edit: thanks y'all for the suggestion, i got Red Dead Redemption

    submitted by /u/thempario
    [link] [comments]

    Are og xBox games region free on xBox 360?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    I have a PAL region xBox 360 that I mostly use for og xBox games. I want to get Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x which was only released in North America and I want to know if the backwards compatibility is region locked or if I need to buy an NTSC console.

    submitted by /u/naeroikathgor
    [link] [comments]

    Ahh a sub for people who cant afford the exspensive next gen

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I finally found my fellow people who cant buy next gen, and here i tbought i was alone

    submitted by /u/furrydeaddrop01
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft battery pack (dead or alive)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Hi guys, how do you work with battery now? Using charging cable, replaced them with generic ones? Open up your battery pack and replaced the cells? Did anyone found a way to replace them properly?

    Please share you thought. I don't like the idea of having a separate battery charger. I find the charging cable very convenient.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Armand0oooo
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX 360 Slim No Light but can hear sounds when pressing power button

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    I have the slim 4gb and can hear the sounds of the turning on of the XBOX and the disk drive opening but nothing happens when I press them. The circle has no light on it either even when plugged in. power source works perfectly and I don't know how this happened. Anyone have anything I can use as a source to help me figure this out?

    submitted by /u/griff48432
    [link] [comments]

    On Coronavirus lockdown, just blow the dust off the 360. Controller's broken, help me with the mouse!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Do I need to access settings to configure an USB mouse? Just plugged it in the front port but it won't detect it. Kinect will only get me so far.

    Is there any way I can access to settings just to change PAL? Help please, the days are getting longer.

    submitted by /u/patatonix
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass for Xbox 360?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Game Pass is a great feature of the Xbox brand these days, and since it has some Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games, why shouldn't that carry over to 360? I understand the 360 is in its twilight years, but Microsoft hasn't completely abandoned it yet - there was a dashboard update in November 2019.

    I understand doing anything drastic to the Dashboard is pretty much impossible at this point in the lifespan, as much as we would like to see things like less ads or maybe a return to the NXE or Blades interfaces, but Game Pass seems simple enough to implement. GP games could use a similar subscription check to the one Netflix and the like used when those were Gold only, plus there's already a DRM system that requires a Live check in for digital games not running on a home console.

    /u/majornelson - any hope for a pipe dream here?

    submitted by /u/chipsnapper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment