• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Xbox - Servers

    Xbox - Servers


    Servers

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Bruh…are the servers screwed again???

    submitted by /u/IttaPupu69
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live is Down now. (Sunday, 5PM)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Yes, Xbox Live appears to be down for most people right now. Microsoft is aware of the outage and is working on it.

    Please don't start a new thread asking what's going on - we're just going to remove it.

    Some possibly useful links:
    Xbox Live Status: https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
    Xbox Support on Twitter: https://twitter.com/XboxSupport

    If you want to discuss, rant, threaten to switch to Playstation over this, or whatever, join this thread:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/fj811z/servers/

    submitted by /u/GoGoGadgetReddit
    [link] [comments]

    14 day Trial for game pass

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    SERVERS FECKED

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Servers fecked lol can't be in parties and profiles broken lel

    submitted by /u/lord-of-bacon
    [link] [comments]

    They're working on it

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    What does the 11 mean next to my gamertag? I haven’t played on 360 in years, so maybe it’s something to do with gamer score.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    I can’t buy my Gold with a card for some reason so I decided to cancel it to buy a Month gold with any money I’ve got with my Microsoft account but i can’t cancel it .according to the helping guide the cancel button should be on this page.Does anyone know if i’m just stupid or is something wrong?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Well thanks for letting me know Xbox ��‍♂️

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I pray that the next generation of exclusives aren't games like Bleeding Edge, Ori, Gears etc.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    If the all the next generation has in store for us is experiences like Bleeding Edge or Ori the console wars will be lost and Sony will bury the xbox for a second generation in a row. It dosen't matter how many teraflops we have or how big our console is if Sony continues to put out amazing exclusives like God of War, The Last of Us 1 & 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Gost of Tsushima, Dreams, Spiderman, Detroit: Become Human, Bloodborne, and the Uncharted series, while the xbox continues to put out platformers and multiplayer focused projects I will be forced to buy a PS5 not because I want to but because that's where the best games are. It's gotten so bad that I looked Sekiro: Shadows: Die Twice and just assumed it was a PS4 exclusive and barely found out today it was on xbox.

    This generation has made regret buying an xbox time and time again from the Xbox One Reveal controversy, to the cancellation of Scalebound, to the broken launch of the Master Chief Collection, to every time Sony put out a good exclusive, because the xbox has none. The biggest hope the xbox has right now is Halo Infinite and we literally know nothing about it. I don't want to see the xbox fail again because god damn it I love this brand with my heart and soul. Some of my greatest childhood memories are directly tied to the xbox like beating Halo: CE for the first time and playing Gears for the first time and witnessing the beautifully destroyed cities, but we don't have anything like that anymore.

    I'm also scared that Microsoft will mismanage their newly acquired studios. I was so excited to see they had acquired ninja theory and could only speculate on the cool games they would make, and then they come out with Bleeding Edge which can be fun but come on you have the studio that made Hellblade working on a multiplayer only hero brawler? That just speaks volumes of where Microsoft's head is. The xbox needs a God of War or a Last of Us if it wants to compete this coming generation.

    The xbox seems to be going in a good direction with gamepass and continuous consumer friendly practices while Sony seems to be getting a bit greedier which gives me some hope but I'll say this, I'd give up gamepass in a heartbeat to get play even 1 or 2 of Sony's great exclusives. Oh and IMAGINE how much damage we could do if Gold was free.

    TL;DR: We need less arcadey and indie looking exclusives to compete with sony

    submitted by /u/poppinboiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Phantasy star online 2 beta.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    To anyone playing the beta. How is it?

    submitted by /u/Nathan51503
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Servers Back-Up!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Just restart and y'all good!

    submitted by /u/AImpeccableTerrarian
    [link] [comments]

    Top is gold, bottom is pass, with love from, me! <3

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Sonic Generations is now FREE for Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate Members

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Xbox power cycles and wont stay on.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Xbox One vs Xbox Series X

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    When the series x comes out, will you be upgrading from whatever console you have now? Why/why not?

    submitted by /u/dhmenzler555
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn't sign into xbox game bar

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    So, I see the servers are down but before I did that I was messing with powershell and messed up microsoft store and xbox game bar and xbox companion app. I got the microsoft store to work somehow and the xbox companion app is responding, I just can't join parties (which I am guessing is just the servers).

    But I am not sure if my gamebar isn't working or if its just the servers. I tried to log in and it says error code: 0x87DD0006. Is that part of the server error? I press "more info" but it just goes to the xbox site which just doesn't load.

    So, can anyone confirm if that error code is because of the server outage? And if it is, why can I access the companion app and not xbox game bar?

    submitted by /u/Vendicer
    [link] [comments]

    Headsets, dumb question

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Hey all, new here. Friends gave me an Xbox One S controller with the 3.5mm jack. I'm in the market for a headset, do I need to get the adapter to use them or can I just get one with the correct jack and I'm good to go?

    submitted by /u/Dilly-Dilly-Knights
    [link] [comments]

    Gold and game pass codes

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    I have codes for a month of gold and a month of game pass the first person who DMs me gets their choice

    submitted by /u/awise704
    [link] [comments]

    So my xbox disc tray still not reading no grind noise though but wont spin it stops

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Its not spinning the disc tray was working fine before but not doing anything like reading it should I bring it to school and use their air compressor? And see if dust flys out?

    submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless mouse and keyboard for Xbox One

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Thinking about getting a mouse and keyboard for xbox, will any wireless ones work or are there some requrements? (also, unrelated for this subreddit but any very budget reccomendations would be appreciated too)

    submitted by /u/BSH2
    [link] [comments]

    Getting achievements while offline

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    With the whole outage thing that's going on right now I'm thinking of playing something new, but I don't want to start something if I'm not going to get any achievements.

    Will I still get achievements if I'm technically offline?

    submitted by /u/JollyCupOfTea
    [link] [comments]

    Owned games issues

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Well this done goofed I own DMC 5 and monster hunter can't play either as I get the error renew EA access game pass etc etc. Yaaay.......just so y'all are aware as I haven't seen a post on this. Apologies if I am wrong :)

    submitted by /u/jamiemac1990
    [link] [comments]

    Mic question

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Okay I have Turtle Beach 700 stealths, and I cannot talk to anyone in party chat without my mic being delayed. I'll say something and 3 seconds later they will hear it. Anyone know a fix or info? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Ajodos
    [link] [comments]

    TRS plug not working with elite controller

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Does anyone have advice on connecting computer speakers with a TRS 3.5mm jack plug to an elite controller 1? I can get the audio to work using the controller from my xb1x, but not with the elite controller. I've tried using a speaker/mic splitter too to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Note: elite controller works fine with my steelseries arctis 3 headset.

    submitted by /u/dstan1986
    [link] [comments]

    Shantae: Half-Genie Hero is now FREE for Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate Members

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Mic problem on Xbox PC Beta?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Hello, I am having a problem that whenever I join a friends party through the pc app they say a terrible echo comes in. I am guessing I have a messed up setting but I cannot figure out what it is, does anyone have a suggestion? I am using the Astro A10 headset

    submitted by /u/playatg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment