• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus A Publisher Sale

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus A Publisher Sale


    This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus A Publisher Sale

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Boxes For Life

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:06 AM PST

    My grandpa's shelved and digitally downloaded games. He also has about 50 PS2 games, and about 80 digitally downloaded on his Xbox 360. He has only played like 20 of them.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Acquired another game pass 14 day trial I can not use (new customers only) first one to redeem it gets it

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Not getting invites

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:34 PM PST

    On both my Xbox and pc I'm not getting invites. I looked at my settings and I got notification on I get msg pop ups but no invites. I check where invites go when you don't except pop up and nothing is there when friends say the sent an invite anyone know how to fix

    submitted by /u/rflyngbeast223
    [link] [comments]

    [Q] The XBox Game Pass code that Discord gives for subscribing to Nitro... is that valid for XGP for PC, or console only?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:16 PM PST

    My "Record this" function is stuck at recording at 15 seconds, even if I want to record longer, and a lot of times it's not capturing any audio. Any idea what's going on?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    15 seconds is typically long enough for what I do but once is a while I have a cool thing going on that spans a couple minutes.

    The missing audio is a bummer at all times.

    Help a guy out please.

    It's a regular Xbox One.

    submitted by /u/StabbyMcHatchet
    [link] [comments]

    VPNs compatible with the Xbox Game Bar?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Does anyone know of a VPN that would be compatible with my Windows 10 machine and the Xbox Game Bar application? Whenever I try to use a VPN and the Xbox Game Bar application, the VPN causes Xbox Game Bar to either crash, or, my party chat and messages won't work until I disable the VPN.

    submitted by /u/Sootywings404
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to fake a vdev for Xbox storage?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Xbox pc app installer stuck

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm trying to install Xbox pc app and installer just stops at 1/3 of progress. It says making things awesome and just sits there for hours. I have the latest win10 update. Microsoft store also doesnt work. I've tried resetting etc byt anything seems to work. Any advice ?

    submitted by /u/kaszmiro
    [link] [comments]

    New monitor has no sound

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    HP 1080p 144hz has the sound stuck on max level, the monitor has screen customisation settings but none for sound, only an aux input, is the monitor useable on console? If so, which brand of monitor should I look for that has adjustable sound?

    Or is the monitor itself faulty?

    submitted by /u/SemiAutomaticMagic
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone put Xbox internals into different case?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    As question says I'm curious if anyone has designed a DIY Xbox One in let's say a PC case? I thought that would be pretty neat.

    submitted by /u/Akapremium
    [link] [comments]

    Minecraft (bedrock) won't cross platform to switch I need help

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:13 AM PST

    We were trying to play Minecraft and he sent me a friend request but I can't accept it, it says cross platform friends for him and not me, I need help on how to add and play with him

    submitted by /u/misterman573
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify and Xbox Live account

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:12 AM PST

    So I'm about to make a Spotify account because I have never had one, but if I pay for LIVE do we get Spotify accounts? I am seeing the two services advertised next to each other, so I'm curious if I have some options I'm unaware of.

    Thank you community

    submitted by /u/Leather-Heart
    [link] [comments]

    Refund

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:30 AM PST

    I recently bought FIFA 20 online and received a code to use. I accidentally clicked buy in the Xbox store and bought the game twice instead of clicking redeem code. I have now received a refund from xbox. Will I have to delete the game and install it again to use my code ?

    submitted by /u/theslowbow
    [link] [comments]

    Why my original/fat xbox one shuts down every time i play a game?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:24 AM PST

    Netflix and youtube works and the only way i turn back the xbox i need to get out and plug it back in

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    Help??

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Playing Xbox Live on PC

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Hi, I have a PC and my friend has an Xbox One. I would like to be able to play some games with him, specifically Battlefront 2. Is this possible? I know that windows 10 allows you to play any Xbox games but I don't understand how cross play works. Would I be able to just make a Live account and play Battlefront 2 normally as if I was on an Xbox?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/NicksonS1999
    [link] [comments]

    (Noob question) how do i connect to the internet xbox 360

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:27 AM PST

    Im hqving problems connecting to the internet wired and wirelessly

    submitted by /u/edgaras1001
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an equivalent to the new PS4 back button attachment but for Xbox controller?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:00 AM PST

    PlayStation had/has the PSP, Nintendo has the Switch, do you think Xbox will ever release a portable handheld console?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:53 AM PST

    Got a question about that universal power cable...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:35 AM PST

    I'm working on a project that involves putting together an original Xbox as cheaply as possible with games. I have 2 controllers and AV down, and I am buying a unit that comes with two games and nothing else. Keeping in mind that it shares it's power connector with the PS4, can I actually use the PS4 power cable on it? I'm scared because the damn thing is huge and has a frickin' dial! This is coming from a guy who knows that the Xbox One S has a smaller and less worrying power cable.

    submitted by /u/4A-JZ
    [link] [comments]

    Fantasy star is almost here

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment