• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Does anyone know what this gamerpic is called?

    Xbox 360 - Does anyone know what this gamerpic is called?


    Does anyone know what this gamerpic is called?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:12 PM PST

    was looking through my collection and found this masterpiece.. made so memories made playing this with friends back in the day

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Lets Celebrate 10 Year Anniversary for Dante's Inferno. One of my favorite games. Hoping for a sequel one day...

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:44 PM PST

    Building my games back up

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Does anyone know if there's a good place to buy old games in bulk (not 20 copies of the same game but a lot of games) other than eBay bundles or fb marketplace. Finding a lot of bundles on eBay I would buy but the asking price is so bad. I would do GameStop online but half the titles you can't order on the site and says every store is out of them when I'm sure they probably have a stack at some random store. Im not opposed to just spending a day store hopping to find games if that ends up being the best way but curious to see if anyone has any suggestions

    submitted by /u/gamer81693
    [link] [comments]

    No option to purchase sims 3?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:23 PM PST

    I'm trying to download sims 3 but there's no option to purchase it. I can still purchase other games and there's over 200gb open on my console

    submitted by /u/ljbbean
    [link] [comments]

    Acquired my first Falcon Arcade 360 manufactured August 2008 running blades 2.0.6683. Question is how reliable would this console be as a JTAG. I’ve heard of a Falcon V1 & V2, is that true and if so what is the differences?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Suggestions for a place to buy codes?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Im considering buying the freedom cry DLC for Assassin's creed 4 but I think £8 (on the xbox360 store) is a bit much for the DLC to a 5 year old game. So does anyone know a good place to buy cheep codes for the Xbox360?

    submitted by /u/AidanIsMe
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot get Tony Hawk RIDE board to power on. Power button only flashes once

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:06 AM PST

    A little trip down memory lane��

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:33 AM PST

    Question about Xbox 360 wifi adapter.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:53 AM PST

    Hello. I'd like to ask if there is a way to fix or configure wifi adapter for my xbox 360? Whenever I plug it into my console and I want to play games like Destiny, it kicks me out from servers. But when I plug the console into router via ethernet, the game works fine.

    submitted by /u/DedenneHaru
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Controller Fun

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Ok, I know this can vary to a lot of people, but when you play couch coop, do you have a different costumized controller for each player? Ex: Player 1 likes a Chrome Purple controller and uses it only. Player 2 likes a tag sprayed blue controller and uses only that one Like, each player has his/hers personal controller and enjoys using it themselves. When you guys play couch coop do you each have a personal controller or you just don't mind sharing them?

    submitted by /u/PrincessPeachFan2014
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment