• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Picked this one up recently. Unfortunately, it didnt come with a case, but I've been looking for this for a while now so I had to grab it when I saw it. Pretty fun game.

    Xbox 360 - Picked this one up recently. Unfortunately, it didnt come with a case, but I've been looking for this for a while now so I had to grab it when I saw it. Pretty fun game.


    Picked this one up recently. Unfortunately, it didnt come with a case, but I've been looking for this for a while now so I had to grab it when I saw it. Pretty fun game.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Actually found some good finds at Salvation Army today. All $3 a piece.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:12 PM PST

    Anyone never feel like upgrading to the new gen?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:21 PM PST

    I debated for a long time weather or not to upgrade to the xbox one. This was long after microsoft got there act together and fixed all of the one's launch issues. Even at the end of this generation There's still only a few games's imo that justify upgrading. I'm mostly a nintendo gamer anyway, so I've stuck with the 360 and I've had no regrets. I"ll see if the next gen does better in the game department. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    Nobody online?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Hey everyone, just pulled out my old xbox 360. Super stoked because it had overheating issues and I finally ripped the damn thing apart, cleaned it, and fixed the heat sinks so I can run my old games again!

    Of course I signed up for one year of gold....and nobody is online? I spent hours tonight trying to find matches and only successfully joined one game of Battlefield BC2. I saw lots of posts about this but, am I missing something?

    Nobody online in... Halo ODST CoD 3 Battlefield BC2

    submitted by /u/Djimprov
    [link] [comments]

    How much does an xbox 360 elite go for 2020?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Just wondering

    submitted by /u/Cjleroy1234
    [link] [comments]

    Try Again

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:22 PM PST

    Battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Problem with left analog stick not registering full movement to one corner

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Hello, I just bought 2 brand new wired xbox 360 controllers to game on pc but one of them isn't registering this corner on the left stick: https://imgur.com/a/ZumW49f

    All the other corners go all the way and the other controllers works just fine in every direction, has anyone experienced this problem and any thoughts on a posible solution?

    submitted by /u/SoydX
    [link] [comments]

    Help me out with this

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    I copied a digital xbox360 game (that being Sonic Generations) and I want to run it on my PC. The thing is, when the folder showed up on my flash drive, instead of being an ISO or anything runable, it showed up as a bunch of folders and some data files all being random numbers, until a folder that has a bunch of data files in it. How do I make this into a runable ISO?

    submitted by /u/SpecterQuilava
    [link] [comments]

    WSOP 2008 Battle for the Bracelets active?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Just recently bought this game, wondering if anyone stills plays online.

    submitted by /u/thesnake419
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment