• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Xbox One - What Are You Playing Wednesday?

    Xbox One - What Are You Playing Wednesday?


    What Are You Playing Wednesday?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One Fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. I'd like to invite everyone to discuss what games they've been spending some time with lately. Feel free to give a short review, share gameplay images, videos, or give it a rating. Also while we're here, feel free to share your gamertag so that others can join you. For the rest of my weekly posts, check out the scheduled posts list!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Play a game with your young nephews they said. "It'll be fun" they said.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Ninja Gaiden 2 is NOW Available for Game Pass Members

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Session Launches On Xbox One This Spring

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Microsoft, can we please get some sought of indicator for games we have downloaded but don't hold the licence for. Eg. Game Pass games that have left the service

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Open letter to Frontier Development, Microsoft, Phil Spencer and anyone else involved in Disneyland Adventures.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Hi everyone!

    I'm a 35 year old from Melbourne, Australia. When I was born, there was already a Colecovision in my house. My parents quite enjoyed gaming before it started becoming a bit too complex for them. I've owned every console since then, with very very few exceptions. Avid PC gamer that whole time too. I have had some wonderful experiences gaming, forged lifelong friendships, and just all round loved seeing this industry evolve from a few pixels on the screen to what it is today.

    Yet, despite my many years gaming, I've just had some experiences with Disneyland Adventures that really makes me fall in love with gaming all over again.

    I have a very beautiful little girl, four and a half years old. She is such a daddies girl too. She really wanted to "play games on the pooter (computer) like daddy does" I fired up the GamePass app and had a scroll through. I saw Disneyland Adventures and figured "how can that be bad?". I downloaded it, installed it and started it up. We made a character and jumped right in. I didn't have much time, but I figured she can just run around. It'd teach her how movement in games works at the very least. There was a lot of running into walls, but after a couple of days, she is running around saying hi to all her favourite stars. A week later, she's able to do activities, and missions for the characters. I hear her talking to it, "ok Pooh, I'll find your hunny!!!" and off she runs. As proud of her progress as I was, nothing readied me for what happened next. She comes running into the loungeroom where we were on the couch. She had tears in her eyes and could barely speak. "Whats the matter darling???". After a few sobs she said "I found Jasmine! I found her!! And she gave me a hug!!! I found Jasmine!" I was so moved at just how much that meant to her. There may have even been a tear from her big ol' daddy. Seeing how much this game has meant to her, from the actual game itself to the fact it's spurring on love for gaming is priceless to me.

    So, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank the developers of Disneyland Adventures, as well as Phil Spencer and Major Nelson for everything you have all contributed to make this moment happen. Without the game, without Xbox, without GamePass, none of this would have happened. My number one highlight in 35 years is thanks to you guys.
    With that said, thanks to everyone involved in this industry I love.

    submitted by /u/Timoo42
    [link] [comments]

    Don't mind me, just "Pausing all" my downloads one download at a time. Pls MS, fix this one day :)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:55 AM PST

    Xbox Series X to Feature Dedicated Audio Hardware Acceleration

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    No Man's Sky - Living Ship update - New techno-organic ships, materials, new story missions, space encounters

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

    World War Z Developer Aquired by THQ Nordic Parent in $525 Million deal.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:53 AM PST

    Biomutant Confirmed To Be Still in Development, Dev Statement.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Crews of Rage: Official Sea of Thieves Content Update

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Space Engineers is now up for Pre-Order on Xbox. With a release of April 15th

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition releases March 26th

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Thq still has 52 unannounced games and 2 new studio formations

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Power button blinking

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:28 PM PST

    is it normal on One X, the power button flashes three times after the console is turned off? Sometimes more than three

    submitted by /u/lucasbatiiista
    [link] [comments]

    Deliver Us the Moon releases April 24th

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:47 AM PST

    I see this gameplay trailer from 7 months ago states that Haven will be on game pass in 2020, yes PlayStation paired a video about it two weeks ago. Anyone know?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:32 PM PST

    [XBOX] Games and Apps cannot Load / Login

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:32 PM PST

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status?icid=furl_status

    Buying Downloadable Items

    Officially Reported Games with Issues :

    • PES 2020
    • Need for Speed Heat

    Unofficial List of Games with Issues :

    • Elder Scrolls Online (cannot login)
    • Battlefield 5 (cannot go to EA Online)

    Please feel free to add to the list

    submitted by /u/Austacker
    [link] [comments]

    NeatherRealm (Mortal Kombat/Injustice devs) Wanted to Develop a Star Wars Game Before Mortal Kombat Success

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:38 PM PST

    The Witcher 3 cross-save option isn’t coming to Xbox One

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:51 PM PST

    Error code: 0x800704d3

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:54 PM PST

    I can't open Forza horizon 4 without it freezing followed by a loud buzz then me getting kicked . I've tried re starting I've tried a full shut down . I basically tried everything besides uninstalling the game, I get to the start up screen where it shows the cars dash then it kicks me . It's been going on for 3 hours since I messaged one of my friends in the middle of loading the game . Am I fucked or will this get fixed? I tried looking up the error code and there's nothing about it on the x box site.

    submitted by /u/6hippy6child6
    [link] [comments]

    What game left Game Pass while you were in the middle of it?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:20 AM PST

    I've noticed I have a bad habit of ignoring games until they are announced to be leaving. First one was Resident Evil 4, luckily it went on sale before it left so I was able to pick it up. Recently Shadow of the Tomb Raider left and I was about 14 hours into and now sad as I was quite enjoying it. Hopefully it comes around on sale soon otherwise I may just be over it and have moved on by the time it does.

    submitted by /u/thel4stSAIYAN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment