• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Xbox - Is it possible to download original Xbox games that are on gold on the Xbox one?

    Xbox - Is it possible to download original Xbox games that are on gold on the Xbox one?


    Is it possible to download original Xbox games that are on gold on the Xbox one?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    I really want to get Star Wars battlefront but when I try to get it it says see for price

    submitted by /u/Bonesaw101
    [link] [comments]

    Elite controller series 2 WHITE - will we get it?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:46 AM PST

    The first elite came in black or white so how come we don't have the elite series 2 in white? I'm trying to find any information on whether or not it will be realeased in the future but can't find any.

    submitted by /u/Bifftek
    [link] [comments]

    It the game pass $1 for 3 months still active

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:55 AM PST

    I only see it for one month

    submitted by /u/WhoAmITheLaw
    [link] [comments]

    Hypro dipping pdp afterglow controller

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Do I need to apply a base coat if I want the light to show through?

    submitted by /u/Tormak9970
    [link] [comments]

    Metro Exodus (Game Pass) Sam's Story

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Hi,

    I just downloaded metro Exodus Sam's Story paid around £15 and when I go to DLC it says its locked!

    Anyone having the same issue?

    Kind regards,

    Ben

    submitted by /u/BenLUL
    [link] [comments]

    Privacy.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Is there a way to hide my Ip on my xbox? Or do I have to do it through my router? I'm worried someone is going to track me.

    submitted by /u/lilyheights
    [link] [comments]

    Hard drive

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Hey, I've got a hard drive and all of a sudden it doesn't work unless my Xbox is connected to the internet. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Stubong
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 fat Zephyr disc reading problems

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Microsoft, bring back Cortana next gen.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    It makes no sense to have half-assed Alexa integration. You're going to have voice integration next gen, so why use outsourced junk? I have an Echo in every room of my house. Even when it works, I don't give a damn about Alexa. I don't give a damn about Bezos. I don't give a damn about my Prime shipment when I'm on my Xbox.

    I'd rather have Cortana. I have a nearly 17 year connection with Xbox Live. I care about Cortana. I loved bees. I love Cortana. Make this happen, please.

    submitted by /u/shinigamixbox
    [link] [comments]

    can you put a Xbox disc in a laptop running windows 10 and be able to play the game?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Help please

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:33 AM PST

    Is it possible to redeem giftcards on a multiplayer game without xbox gold/live?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    i don't have gold or live, but i have an xbox giftcard which i want to redeem in fortnite. would that be possible?

    submitted by /u/Striker_2603
    [link] [comments]

    Question for anyone who has purchased a SCUF controller

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Did yours come with a free extra pair of thumb sticks? In all the unboxing videos I've seen everyone gets 2 extra thumb sticks in the box. But when ordering online, SCUF tries to get me to add a $20 "player's pack" that includes a case and 2 thumb sticks. What's the point of buying that if it already comes with free ones?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/wogwai
    [link] [comments]

    The division 2 PSA

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Sorry if it has been mentioned, but I just bought the Division 2 for $2.99! Hard to beat that deal if you have been on the fence about trying it!

    submitted by /u/skrillow
    [link] [comments]

    Will casting downloaded Netflix shows from my phone onto the xbox app use data?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:34 AM PST

    Anybody know what edition this controller is ? I found storm grey is the closest but this dosent have the dots it also has a bronze color xbox logo.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Xbox rewards game unlimited subscription 1 month pass.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:25 AM PST

    Hi does anybody know if I redeem a one month subscription for game pass ultimate will it stack on top of my existing ultimate subscription? I've searched the net but not been able to find a conclusive answer.

    submitted by /u/d012426
    [link] [comments]

    Losing my mind

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:27 AM PST

    When I try to play a game it won't connect to the server, nothing at all, COD won't load, FORTNITE will not connect but monster hunter has 0 problem, my NAT type is open and literally everything says it's perfect but it refuses to let me on games that require some connection, GTA and FOR HONOR are included in this non playable group

    And it isn't even the Xbox alone, my phone doesn't let me connect to games or the Xbox app but everything else is fine.

    submitted by /u/tidalapple
    [link] [comments]

    Play Anywhere

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:20 AM PST

    If i buy xbox exclusives, like forza horizon 4, in physical media for xbox will i get a code to play it on my pc? I don't have an xbox, only pc.

    submitted by /u/BiscoitoAzulado
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help with this? There are barely any forums, and half of them are for pc - the other half haven't solved this. It only happens when I load up Titanfall 2. It loads up, this error message pops up, and the game closes. I have absolutely no clue what to do, so any help would be appreciated.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Progress...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:57 AM PST

    So I'm going to delete my save data of gta from the console. Not everywhere. Therefore the save data still exists right? (Tell me if I'm wrong) will this delete my online character? (Please be quick before I do so I don't get incredibly pissed and break the console)

    submitted by /u/Toochy_Fruichy
    [link] [comments]

    Need internet to play on xbox?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:54 AM PST

    Why do I need internet to play on my xbox one all my games are offline and I cant go online due to parental locks so why do I need internet

    submitted by /u/12-years
    [link] [comments]

    What are your funniest/weirdest Xbox Live encounters?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    What are the funniest/weirdest people or situations you have encountered on Xbox Live (or any platform, for that matter)?

    I remember one time on the Xbox 360 (back in 2015) when I was 16, I listened to two 12 year olds proceed to cuss each other out for 10 minutes over my cousin, without stopping. Me (male, 16 at the time), my cousin (female, 11 at the time), and this kid named Jordan were all in a party together playing Minecraft. We're just minding our own business, when this 12 year old named Jett joins the party, prompting my cousin to immediately leave the party without warning. My cousin "broke up" with the one named Jett after they had been "Minecraft boyfriend/girlfriend" for a few months. Jett accused Jordan, the other 12 year old boy, of getting in the way of their "relationship". Jett had my cousin's number (stupid, I know) and would NOT STOP CALLING HER and harassing her (I low key think she kinda liked it, because she never blocked him). Jordan told Jett to stop harassing my cousin (I had been telling him the same thing) and proceeded to cuss him out for the next few minutes. Jett returned with some cussing of his own through hysterical tears and heavy breathing. I've never heard a more squeaky b***h fight between two boys in my entire life. It was easily one of the funniest fights I've ever heard on Xbox Live. I left the party eventually to join my cousin's party, but not before hearing what Jordan and Jett planned on doing to each other's mother that night. So I guess you could say it was another typical day on Xbox 360 lol.

    My cousin did "get back together" with Jett, and they got "married" in Minecraft (I was not a part of this btw. I'm not THAT weird 😂). She divorced him later though after he gave her all of his diamonds in his Minecraft world. She was kind of a gold digger ngl 😂

    submitted by /u/StinkyNacho
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment