• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Xbox One - Jackbox Party 3 on Gamepass now. Reminder you just need a web browser on a laptop, phone or tablet. No special apps to play.

    Xbox One - Jackbox Party 3 on Gamepass now. Reminder you just need a web browser on a laptop, phone or tablet. No special apps to play.


    Jackbox Party 3 on Gamepass now. Reminder you just need a web browser on a laptop, phone or tablet. No special apps to play.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Microsoft skipping GDC due to growing concerns for COVID-19

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Stardew Valley will be getting another free update (ver. 1.5) in the future

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Kingdom Hearst 1.5 + 2.5 Remix seems to be doing well.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:09 PM PST

    #4 on top paid games next to Division 2, Modern Warfare and something else.

    Really really impressive.

    submitted by /u/Super_Crash_Bug
    [link] [comments]

    Brad Sams on the future of XCloud

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    Free Play Days – Dragon Ball FighterZ, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, and Just Cause 4

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Personally I prefer Forza Horizon 2 over the others. It's an amazing Xbox exclusive that deserves far more love & attention.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:07 AM PST

    PSA: Nier Automata on sale for gold members for 4 more days. ($20)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Found a blown capacitor while opening my X1X. Tried to replace it but couldn’t melt the old solder, so I just removed what was left of the capacitor. It’s been a month and my Xbox seems to be working fine, should I worry about it?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    14 days Game Pass trail, hope it would be useful for someone.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Downloading purchased games on multiple Xbox’s?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:08 AM PST

    I have 2 younger sons that enjoy playing Xbox, and want to play some of the games I have on mine. I'm already doing the home Xbox thing with my brother. Is there a way I can download these games I've bought onto my kids Xbox's without purchasing again?

    submitted by /u/Mm22693
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X running slow

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:19 PM PST

    As of today I'm having issues with my One X. I have tried hard restarting the console several times. The first issue I noticed was on Battlefront 2 where it gets stuck on the helmet loading screen indefinitely. I then went to play Modern Warfare where I was loading into games after my friends with normal Xbox Ones. I also was having an issue in MW where it stuttering like the framerate was slow. Any ideas on what this is from or how to fix?

    submitted by /u/Ctthompson92
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having insanely long load times for installed games after the update?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Minecraft just took 8 minutes to load

    submitted by /u/OrcWarChief
    [link] [comments]

    Windows Central: What is Xbox Series X Smart Delivery?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Xbox won’t connect to my monitor through HDMI

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:43 AM PST

    My monitor connects to my computer through hdmi just fine but when I connect my Xbox to it, it says no signal. Xbox to tv works just fine. Is there something I'm not doing correctly or do I have a monitor that won't allow it? Idk what's wrong it should be simple.

    Thanks ahead of time for the help.

    submitted by /u/freeze123901
    [link] [comments]

    Alien Hominid Invasion - Gameplay Video

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    How to stop LG magic remote controlling xbox?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:44 AM PST

    My partner just bought a new lg tv and the remote is now controlling the xbox! How do we stop this?? It's really annoying as he have 2 xboxs set up in the living room and her remote now controls both xboxs! But strangely it only does this if her xbox is on....

    Any one know how to prevent this from controlling both or one xbox?

    submitted by /u/Mightynubnub
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox problemo

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Okay so I've had an Xbox one since November 2018. Warranty is of course expire January 22nd 2020 so I missed that by a month. I didn't realize there was a problem as I've taken a break from Xbox since the beginning of January. Long story short I tried turning it on and the light turns on the front of the Xbox but then nothing. Says no hdmi cable detected in input. Strange so I unplug, switch hdmi around, switch hdmi entirely, switch tvs, hard reset, bind and eject and nothing... What is really going on here?! What do ya'll suggest as I'm about two hours from a Microsoft repair store...

    submitted by /u/i_am_a_loner_dottie
    [link] [comments]

    Games shutting down randomly

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:21 AM PST

    For the last few weeks I've had games just shutting down for no apparent reason, it just goes to the xbox homescreen. It's only happened 4 or 5 times but just wondering if anyone knows what might be causing it

    submitted by /u/Mortiis07
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyways i can fix my stick drift without taking apart my controller? (Right Stick)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    I need help with my joystick... Old one was broken so i replaced it with a working one but still, it moves on its own (it's the LS). So what else could be the problem? (I already ordered one but gotta wait a month for it sooo I'm looking if i can do anything..)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Xbox One Bluetooth controller wont connect to my phone

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    I recently bought a Bluetooth controller to use for my phone so I can the the game streaming app. Every time I try to pair the controller to my phone it say incorrect passkey/pin. I reset the network settings on my phone, I updated the controller, and my phone is andriod version 7.0 but it still won't connect. My phone is a LG163BL. Does anyone know how to solve this.

    submitted by /u/acody1999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment