• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My XBOX 360 Collection

    Xbox 360 - My XBOX 360 Collection


    My XBOX 360 Collection

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Part 2 Condemned: Criminal Origins, that 360 launch title that left me with nightmares of homeless tweakers attacking me in dark hallways

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Got this today anyone knows how to fix it? Or is my console dead?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Are OG Xbox games region locked on the Xbox 360?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:05 PM PST

    Couldn't find an answer on this, are OG Xbox games region locked when played on the Xbox 360?

    I know Xbox 360 games are region locked but I've not seen anything about OG Xbox games on 360.

    submitted by /u/TheMadPolarBear
    [link] [comments]

    Quickscoping Discord server with automatic map voting and weekly schedule.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Quickscoping Discord server with automatic map voting and weekly schedule.

    Yup.

    All are welcome!

    https://discord.gg/N2yte2

    submitted by /u/imnohankhill
    [link] [comments]

    Unexplained poor live connection?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:00 PM PST

    So I mostly just play MW2 on live. For the last month or so I have been experiencing tons of lag and weird delays. My speed test is fine, the only thing weird is my download speed is insanely low. (latency 75ms, 0% packet loss, 6.23 upload, 0.01 download, 130mbps wireless speed) However, even on a 4 green bar connection I'm lagging, moving choppy, shooting through people and getting killed instantly. I've tried every wireless channel for my router. I've reset the router and the modem. I've tried a different wireless adapter. Nothing works or makes any difference. Other than switching to a wired connection (which isn't physically possible right now) what else can I do or try? I've shut off my printer and anything else in my apartment running wireless/Bluetooth connections. I'm running out of ideas.

    submitted by /u/lturnerdesign
    [link] [comments]

    Question: I found this Elite 360 made in 2010, and all the signs indicate it’s a zephyr revision. I looked online but I couldn’t find any info on zephyrs made in 2010. Does anyone have any insight? Sorry if this has been asked before.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Any way to stream Spotify to Xbox 360?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    I want to play online with music in background, I am curious if you can stream your spotify playlist to the 360?

    submitted by /u/ChickenDish
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting and RPG recommendations?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:15 AM PST

    More specifically fighting games with some really good single player content? Mostly cause like the online is pretty dead for most of them and I only have one controller haha

    submitted by /u/EarthBoundAddict
    [link] [comments]

    360 or One for newbie n 2019?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:07 PM PST

    As the title implies, looking to get into a system play as many Forza and Rockstar games as possible. I know a 360 is vastly cheaper, but looking at online fps as well and the ease of walking in and purchasing a symtem.

    Any idea?

    submitted by /u/Analog-gamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment