• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Xbox - Anyone having an issue accessing the store ?

    Xbox - Anyone having an issue accessing the store ?


    Anyone having an issue accessing the store ?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Enjoy

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Game Pass Code

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    14 day game pass code, I dont use it so it's free to the first one who takes grabs it! https://i.imgur.com/RBwqnUV.jpg

    submitted by /u/Ajcarr227
    [link] [comments]

    Streets of Rage 4 - Floyd Iraia & Multiplayer

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:59 AM PST

    My Xbox Elite Series 2 doesn’t connect to my iPhone 6s and iPad Mini 4. I have no clue about what to do.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:47 AM PST

    Unexplained poor Xbox 360 live connection?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:01 PM PST

    So I mostly just play MW2 on 360!live. For the last month or so I have been experiencing tons of lag and weird delays. My speed test is fine, the only thing weird is my download speed is insanely low. (latency 75ms, 0% packet loss, 6.23 upload, 0.01 download, 130mbps wireless speed) However, even on a 4 green bar connection I'm lagging, moving choppy, shooting through people and getting killed instantly. I've tried every wireless channel for my router. I've reset the router and the modem. I've tried a different wireless adapter. Nothing works or makes any difference. Other than switching to a wired connection (which isn't physically possible right now) what else can I do or try? I've shut off my printer and anything else in my apartment running wireless/Bluetooth connections). I'm running out of ideas.

    submitted by /u/lturnerdesign
    [link] [comments]

    February update - option to not install it for the long term. Forced update in the future?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:49 PM PST

    I'm one of the few players that don't like the ui update and amongst other things in the February update.

    Despite the console detected the update, it won't install/download automatically despite all the options ticked in the settings in the download/updates section.

    When I shut down the console completely and turn it back on it won't even install the new update. Same situation when I reboot my console. Done both tests to see if it updates the console.

    What is the likelihood of a 'forced' update on the console? When is the forced update be? If in the end it's forced I would have no choice but to have it.

    submitted by /u/Samta752
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox console companion

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:47 PM PST

    I have no freaking idea where to even post this, It's not on xbox and not something id expect basic windows experts to know the answer, I am unable to use the console companion to join a party. I click join party on my friends page but it doesn't do anything other than circle. I don't know if they even receive invited from me either. I've reinstalled the app.

    submitted by /u/Philosopher_1
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, does anyone know where I can buy an ORIGINAL XBOX breakaway cable so I can play my OG Xbox? (United States)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:19 PM PST

    I'm having such a hard time finding a breakaway cable or really a good product. I really wanna play Tony Hawk, San Andreas, Battle For Bikini Bottom and others. So it would be super cool if anybody knew of anywhere that sells one. (I live in the United States btw)

    submitted by /u/iplayblackopsIII
    [link] [comments]

    Free Play Days – Dragon Ball FighterZ, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, and Just Cause 4

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Xbox controllers always breaking

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:49 PM PST

    I have had 5 controllers in the past that have all had the same issue with the headphone port where they just stop working without having any previous know issue. Just wondering is this is a common thing?

    submitted by /u/haha-ye-mann
    [link] [comments]

    Network Transfer Issue

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:05 PM PST

    I just got an Xbox One X and I'm trying to use network transfer to transfer my game from my old Xbox to this one, but GTA V and the first Red Dead Redemption both say they're busy. Does anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/jman11273
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest TV that can be used to play Xbox One?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I Really... Need A, New TV But I Need One That's Cheap But Can Still Be Used To Play Xbox On... Specifically For Xbox One?

    submitted by /u/TreyMatch51
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass on oc

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:26 AM PST

    A friend of mine and I share a game pass account in our xboxes, I have a pc and was wondering if I can still play games with his game pass. So really I'm asking if license transfer works in pc too.

    submitted by /u/TheFreudianSlip69
    [link] [comments]

    Achievements are extremely delayed

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:51 AM PST

    Last time I played a lot of xbox was in the 360 era, where achievements were pretty much instant. Because of the gamepass, I bought an Xbox One S a while back and I recently started playing Final Fantasy 15.

    Now, I've done the first 14 hours (about 5 days of playing) of FF15 without seeing a single achievement. Then on the fifth day, all the missing achievements suddenly all unlocked at once, spamming my screen with over 10 notifications in a row.
    I continue playing again, without any new achievements. Until last night: I was about to call it a night when bleep....bleep....bleep, 6 more achievements in a row unlocked from activities I've done in the past days.

    Anyone know how I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/MacHaggis
    [link] [comments]

    Zoom

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:38 AM PST

    When viewing my pictures on media player when I zoom out to maximum it still cuts off some of the picture even though the same picture is fully viewable on pc? Could someone help so I can see all the picture?

    submitted by /u/Toochy_Fruichy
    [link] [comments]

    Home xbox

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:27 AM PST

    So I have switched xbox is 5 times in the last year and now I have no more switches. I know that after a year you Get 5 more but how long is a year? Is it the beginning of a new year of the first time I switched?

    submitted by /u/WonkierCracker6
    [link] [comments]

    How can I switch my xbox profile onto my new microsoft account?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Basically when my parents got me my first xbox back in the day they made my xbox profile on my dads microsoft account with his email adress. Now that im older I would like that profile to be linked to my microsoft account instead of his.

    Is there a way to do that or if i want a profile linked with my microsoft account do i need to make a new one?

    submitted by /u/aklu7a
    [link] [comments]

    What happens to the games I downloaded on gamepass

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Do they stay in my hard drive, also what if i forgot my account and make a new one with game pass on it do i have to download again?

    submitted by /u/Ruben2001Ftw
    [link] [comments]

    i cant buy $1 xbox game pass

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Ok i know this is shady and i shouldn't be doing it, but i know im not the only one who keeps making new accounts to buy game pass.

    the thing is, i made a new one but called it like "xgpfeb2020" and i cannot use the promo. it's maybe because of the name that it got targeted or maybe they have a register by console or by ip? has somebody else happened this?

    submitted by /u/ziggy_the_starman
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way for two people to play on the same xbox?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Ok so my sister os hogging the Xbox big time, and i really want to go on. Basically, im wondering if i can play on the xbox also, on ym account playing different games then her. I dont know if i can use the streaming feature to do this or what, but I just want to know. This is a really dumb question probably lol.

    submitted by /u/Johna328
    [link] [comments]

    Voice Chat help

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Okay so I have wireless Turtle Beaches and when I forget to charge them I use Bose Earbuds and plug them into my Elite (version 1) controller. They have a built in mic so I should be able to talk but I cannot figure out how to make this work. I can use other ear buds with built in mics to talk but I cannot with this one. Can anyone help me figure this out?

    submitted by /u/The_KiDD43
    [link] [comments]

    Friends list

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Is it possible to look and see how long it's been since a person on the friend's list has logged in?

    submitted by /u/TennVols73
    [link] [comments]

    Controller trouble...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    I've spent like 10 minutes trying to connect my controller but the button on the front of my xbox wont start the pairing process. It's really weird cause yesterday it was working fine. I think it may have something to do with the new update to the xbox. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/SlashingTyler
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment