• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Xbox One - Groomsmen Spartans. (Follow up photos from the Halo Batchelor LAN Party)

    Xbox One - Groomsmen Spartans. (Follow up photos from the Halo Batchelor LAN Party)


    Groomsmen Spartans. (Follow up photos from the Halo Batchelor LAN Party)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Microsoft Flight Simulator | New Photo | Development Update

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:47 AM PST

    Brian Hanford (VA of V in DMC5) revealed a new Capcom Versus project

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:50 PM PST

    Does anyone remember when Xbox came out with webcams for Uno?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Ah...good times

    submitted by /u/CutieWithaBoooty
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought my first elite controller - the v2, what should I look out for?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:43 PM PST

    8 Bit vs 10 Bit Color Depth

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:25 AM PST

    I recently got a Samsung Q60R TV for my Xbox One X and am a bit confused about the color depth. The TV box claimed to have 10 bit, but after looking into it, it turns out the TV actually uses 8 Bit + FRC. So would I be better off setting up the Xbox to display in an 8 bit color depth or a 10 bit color depth?

    submitted by /u/Samuel2403
    [link] [comments]

    What does it mean when there's a little controller next to a user in your friends list?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Always wondered what it means.

    I'm talking about when you press the Xbox button and go to your friends list, there's a controller icon next in some of my friends' gamertags.

    submitted by /u/TheLucas8
    [link] [comments]

    I know the opinion here is Microsoft should just give up Japanese market, but I can't find a place to post this. Can we get a State of Decay 1&2 release in Japan?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:21 AM PST

    While Phil Spencer is talking about how he sees Japan as an important market, we still don't have access to some of the first-party games.

    There are fan-made translation mods for the first game. So you know there are players waiting for this game to be properly localized and supported.

    No, Undead Labs doesn't have an official forum, and I am not sure they pass these requests from their Discord.


    Update: this is what I can get closest to a dev's response from State of Decay Discord from a user.

    https://i.imgur.com/CzKIXX7.png

    I will type it here:

    Undead Jawa: I know we are adding Chinese and (I think) Russian, but beyond that I'm woefully unsure.

    VORI: @Undead Jawa, if not now, hopefully Undead Labs' team won't forget about [flag] in the future. If you really would like to have as much big audience as you want :)

    Undead Jawa: @VORI We love having fans from everywhere, but every language added comes with a human and monetary cost. We are still a small studio, so we have to mind our expenses.


    Thanks guys for your response, you are awesome. I think I will hope for the best. :)

    submitted by /u/planetaska
    [link] [comments]

    My entire game library disappeared, it says “you will find any games you have purchased or downloaded here”

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Happened last week as well and had to turn off my Xbox two times before they reappeared, does this happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/TheMetabaronIV
    [link] [comments]

    Did they disable the ability to stream through the second HDMI port?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Just got to setting up my stream and now I get an error saying "Oneguide cannot be used while streaming".

    submitted by /u/xenochria
    [link] [comments]

    Aftermarket grips for the elite series 2?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Are there any aftermarket grips that can make the controller bigger? Hands are cramping and my finger placement isn't ideal on the triggers. I'm finding a lot of skins or things so that slipping isnt a problem but trying to beef up the grip area

    submitted by /u/notwerdna
    [link] [comments]

    If I move a game that’s still updating to my external drive, will the percentage of the update carry over?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Or will it just move over the game before the update and I'll have to download the update again after it has moved?

    The game is still updating and it's about 50% done, but it's paused now. I was just curious what would happen if I moved it over mid-update.

    submitted by /u/Zeuxon
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get an external hard drive for my Xbox One S. I narrowed it down to these two. A Seagate HDD versus a Western Digital HDD. What are your thoughts?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Here is the western digital 2TB

    Here is the seagate 2 TB

    also open to any suggestions. I was going to go with an SSD but they're too expensive.

    submitted by /u/GorillaS0up
    [link] [comments]

    What wifi anntena or extender could I get for my xbox to improve the overall connection?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:22 PM PST

    I live in an appartment that makes it impossible for me to have a wired connection. The router has to be in the furthest corner of the place and I have a fridge a microwave and stove inbetween my xbox and the wifi. I just want to play my games its the only thing I look forward to so when I finally get to and I'm lagging so hard I'm teleporting across the map it makes it really depressing so I'm just wanting something that will help even a little thats not above 40$ hahah so if you have insight on this and help me out i will be so endlessly grateful 
    submitted by /u/ehbonanaboi
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox one power brick issues.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:13 PM PST

    I just replaced my old power brick due to it make an extremely loud buzzing noise. Problem is, my new one makes a low humming noise. Are power bricks suppose to make a low amount of noise or did I just get unlucky with the new one?

    submitted by /u/JG3Rulez
    [link] [comments]

    Weird controller issue

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:56 PM PST

    So I've looked for answers to this multiple times but never made a post on my own cause I'm too lazy to check notifs. It's been driving me up a wall recently so I caved.

    I've had this controller for a good 4 years now, it's the one that can't with the Xbox. Buttons are getting sticky but that's not the issue. Whenever I use the controller wired, if it's not held in a specific position, it will not connect no matter what. It turns on and will blink until the end of time. But it just does. Not. Work. It won't sync, it doesn't turn itself off, it just blinks. Sometimes I'll just shift around while it's sitting beside me and it just turns off. Then I have to spend 5 minutes trying to reconnect it.

    Using batteries I have no problems, but I can't stand constantly having to turn it off and on to conserve as much battery as possible. Also would rather not spend money on batteries all the time.

    I really don't understand what's going on. Is it a connection issue? If so, why does it blink but just not connect?

    submitted by /u/Shinime
    [link] [comments]

    Decent gaming headset?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Currently I have the Stealth 700s. They're pretty decent but sometimes due to the wireless interference I get pretty back crackling that causes me to have to turn them on and off several times.

    I'm looking for a decent headset around $100 possible $150. I'm having a hard time finding ones with mic monitoring.

    I've been eying the Hyper X Cloud Revolver S but I've seen people complain the 7.1 surround sound isn't compatible with Xbox one. Also the Plantronics RIG 500 Pros look decent.

    What's everyone's opinions? What do you use?

    submitted by /u/HarambeBalls
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having UI problems?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:47 PM PST

    My controller seems to be unresponsive at time in the UI but working completely fine in game. When it does work, the sensitivity and speed of the sticks seem to be insanely high unless I unplg my controller and pluging it back in. Using the virtual keyboard is also a huge pain since everytime I press letter it chooses a different letter to input and then resets to the top right of the keyboard. There are also other problems that aren't as annoying.

    submitted by /u/kazoth
    [link] [comments]

    Game audio through headsets?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:45 PM PST

    I've decided to dust off my xbox one, problem is, the only monitor I have doesn't have internal speakers. So heres the question, can i just plug in my headset into the controller and will I have sound? Or does the monitor need speakers? I'd try it myself but I'd need to buy a special cable.

    submitted by /u/iam814
    [link] [comments]

    RIG 800LX

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:24 PM PST

    Not sure if anyone else is having this problem. I just got the headset today and connected it like it should be. I get into a party with my friends and they tell me my mic sounds terrible (they compared it to a caller on the radio) and it not sure if it's a headset problem, or what. Any one else who has this headset have this problem?

    submitted by /u/randomness2335
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment