• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Xbox 360 - I just found out that my pre owned Xbox 360 came with 823 songs and over 130 Metallica songs

    Xbox 360 - I just found out that my pre owned Xbox 360 came with 823 songs and over 130 Metallica songs


    I just found out that my pre owned Xbox 360 came with 823 songs and over 130 Metallica songs

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:58 AM PST

    I picked this up in a charity shop today... It's quite unusual and doesn't make driving games any easier. Also, it's missing LB and RB!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Is it worth getting the special Edition consoles?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:49 PM PST

    So i've been contemplating getting a 360, but I've been trying to decide if I want to buy one of the special editions, specifically one of the Halo special editions. But I don't know if it's really worth it. What's the general consensus on this from most people?

    submitted by /u/Hufics
    [link] [comments]

    How sad it Is to not find anyone in servers for Xbox Live in some games?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    For me a lot, especially right now.

    submitted by /u/_H4mlet_
    [link] [comments]

    [MW2] keeping Ground War alive.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:54 PM PST

    Is it still possible to make an account on Xbox 360? I keep going to sign up for xbox live and I keep getting error messages

    submitted by /u/ILikeMuffins222
    [link] [comments]

    Gamez

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:05 PM PST

    any good rated t shooters of adventure games pr pretty much anything lol.

    i can get most t games only ones i cant get is cod and battlefield

    submitted by /u/Gamerer2743
    [link] [comments]

    current games that are just vibes?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:35 PM PST

    remember in the gold old days of xbl where every lobby was lively, and you could just hang out with other gamers and game? where you could play lobby, after lobby, after lobby?

    are there any games right now that are like that? i understand this console is outdated, but was just wondering if there were any games where people just hang out and chill.

    submitted by /u/pockyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Look at what i've built today:

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Been knocking off games off my watchlist and added these to the collection, paid $23 AUD in total

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Anyone still on gta5 looking for people that still go on and do heists my tag-army joke or send me yours am I'll ad you

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Obtaining Forza 4 DLC in 2020?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Hi. I recently purchased Forza 4 and I would love nothing more than to explore it's 600+ car list with all DLC. Thanks to delisting this is no longer realistically possible. Does anyone happen to know a less-than-legit way of obtaining the DLCs? And if not I would gladly compensate for an account that owns them. I just wanna drive all the cars, man.

    submitted by /u/acceptxnce
    [link] [comments]

    Nostalgia: I found her in storage and she still works.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:12 PM PST

    Where would be the best place to get a japanese xbox 360 console under $60?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    gamers

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:04 PM PST

    still have my original xbox and lego starwars the complete saga if you want to come play i have the invite to anyone can join :)

    submitted by /u/MrIcecreamScoop
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible for a Refurbished 360 Pro to fail from the same problems that plagued the original 360?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:52 PM PST

    I'm planning on buying a refurbished 360 Pro. But I remember the problems that plagued the original 360. is it possible that it will fail again from one of those same problems even after being refurbished?

    It's the Falcon revision of the 360

    submitted by /u/Hufics
    [link] [comments]

    Is it gone?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Okay, so before I say anything else I want to inform you that I am not a tech person. I do not know how to open a XBox and do this and do that. I want a clean yes or no to my issue. Anyways: When I tried to play GTA IV (with a disc) my XBox showed me a white screen saying: "This disc can be played on a XBox 360." Is my player bust or can I save it in some way? Comment for more info.

    submitted by /u/sovietunioncat
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to fix this? I don't see a metal plate on the right side

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:11 AM PST

    resident evil titles prices have been lowered

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:30 PM PST

    re6, 5, 4, re code veronica, and re 0 are all $4 now

    submitted by /u/pockyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Reusing Xbox HDD

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:23 AM PST

    So, I have a xbox 360 which I might be discarding in the near future (jailbroken so won't sell and market for used consoles is pretty weak in india). Is it possible to use the hdd as an external hard disc for a pc (after formatting). If yes which connectors i would require please help

    submitted by /u/Musk_is_batman
    [link] [comments]

    System Link for Black Ops 1 or 2

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Might not be the best place to ask but does anyone have any experience system linking Black Ops 1 or 2 on 360? We are trying to do a search and destroy drinking tourney next weekend and are trying to figure if we need 4 360's or if we can use two and system link and have have 2 players on each Xbox.

    Basically can we just use 2 360's and have 2 people on each playing against the other two, or will we need 4 360's.

    submitted by /u/Woe2TheUsurper
    [link] [comments]

    Which model 360 should I get!?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:13 AM PST

    I was thinking of adding an xbox 360 to my collection and was wondering which model I should get? I heard somewhere that certain models are immune to RRoD I just don't know which to buy and what are fair prices for the different models? Thanks for reading this I hope this question isn't asked to often.

    submitted by /u/o4louis4o
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment