• Breaking News

    Friday, March 4, 2022

    Xbox 360 - Xbox 360... pointless post really but I have a series x yet sometimes especially recently alot more I still like going on x360 instead.

    Xbox 360 - Xbox 360... pointless post really but I have a series x yet sometimes especially recently alot more I still like going on x360 instead.


    Xbox 360... pointless post really but I have a series x yet sometimes especially recently alot more I still like going on x360 instead.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 01:11 PM PST

    My daily driver

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 11:10 AM PST

    My 2nd driver (for system link)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 11:30 AM PST

    I guess I forgot to post about this when I got it back in July but this is one shell I always dreamed of having. Also I'm moving this week so expect to see new photos of the current 360 collection (I'm the guy with the excessive amount of 360s that was posting here last year)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 04:13 AM PST

    My Xbox 360 collection I’ve obtained over the years of having my 360.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 04:52 AM PST

    I recently opened up my childhood xbox to clean it for the first time in its lifetime and this is what i found.. yes that is a dead fly by the power button🤢

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 02:32 PM PST

    Oh yeah did I forget to mention I also collect the handbooks for 360 and the one OG Xbox game guidebooks

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 06:55 AM PST

    Good new

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 11:02 PM PST

    I just found my Halo Reach copy

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 07:44 AM PST

    Can i still play online games on the xbox360 slim?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 06:29 PM PST

    I am getting an xbox 360 slim and some people say that the xbox 360's cant run online anymore

    submitted by /u/BabyMarco4714
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know what this sounds is ?? Only happens when I play this disc

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 10:04 PM PST

    I want to Buy an xbox360 and all the videogames released for it

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 02:19 PM PST

    I Enjoyed the xbox 360 on its prime (2007-2012) and played all the jewels, cod4, codmw2, the bioshocks, ac's, etc, I had more than 50 games back then but I lost all the games when I lend them to a cousin, and they were all original cause I never buy anything pirate, When I returned to my country all my games were lost.

    I want to buy an Xbox 360 again with all the entire collection of games, even the ones I never played, is there any website or ecommerse site where I can order all the games without having to buy one by one?

    thank you all in advance!

    submitted by /u/BataElpolaco
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 parental controls

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 05:48 PM PST

    I've recently gotten my childhood Xbox and bought some games for it but it has parental controls any way to reset it without resting the Xbox itself??

    submitted by /u/EL_MAPACHE99
    [link] [comments]

    I have an adapter for my headset, but it doesn’t work? Any ideas as to why

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 03:02 AM PST

    Hey I was just wondering what is the difference between some of the fat Xbox 360s

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 02:26 PM PST

    I recently made a trade for a few 360s and I noticed one of the white 360s I have had a white cd tray door instead of a chrome one like some others. I don't know very much about them since I only recently got into collecting consoles lol but if any of you guys have some cool or interesting info on it that would be cool! :)

    submitted by /u/Eastautumn
    [link] [comments]

    My wallet hates me rn and I don’t blame it but I’ve been wanting to get this damn thing for a long time. Ninja Gaiden is definitely a top 3 franchise of all time for me and my collection just felt empty without this beast! Finally worked up the stupidity to press “complete purchase”!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 03:17 AM PST

    My small collection I’ve gotten over the past few years!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 08:48 AM PST

    Rise up, gamers. Here’s today’s binge before work lol. Turn on the mini rink mode and play on rookie.. good times. What’s everyone else playing this morning?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 05:26 AM PST

    White 360 whith a weird hole in it why?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 06:44 PM PST

    YbPbr Connection

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 07:53 AM PST

    My TV seems to have a YbPbr connection in the back. It looks like a 3.5mm connection. How?

    submitted by /u/purplehermit
    [link] [comments]

    My collection of Xbox 360 games…anyone know of any xbox 360 exclusives?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 01:07 PM PST

    How long would a reflow with bolt and washers last on xbox 360 slim?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 04:55 AM PST

    I know thos is just a bandage fix, but I'm curious as how long would it actually last with these fixes?

    submitted by /u/Main-Increase-3845
    [link] [comments]

    360 Slim Refuses To Turn On

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 10:24 PM PST

    So I was gonna boot up my 360 that I haven't used in about 6 months so I could play some Fallout: New Vegas.

    But when I hit the sensor to turn it on nothing happened. I tried the eject button and the same thing, nothing. I then tried using a wireless controller to force it on and still nothing.

    I saw that the power brick had its light on and all connections were secure, so I figured something was wrong on the inside.

    I took the whole thing apart looking for something out of place but I didn't know what I was looking for. Nothing seened damaged, save a little corrosion on the heatsink, but that couldn't cause the lack of power, right?

    Anyway, I took to YouTube to see if I could find answers and 2 videos recommended taking a capacitor labeled "c5" or "c57" off of the RF board.

    It seemed to work for them so I did the same and pried off the capacitor. This did nothing, not even a moment of power to the console.

    I already ordered a new RF board to replace the one I mangled, but I'm curious if I just missed something and maybe I didn't need to do all this?

    submitted by /u/Nick_Chernobyl
    [link] [comments]

    Any one want to play any of cod under Bo1 if so heres my discord: your dad#9210

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 07:51 AM PST

    How is this thing called and where do I find the cheap headset I desire?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 05:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment