• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday


    Friend Request Friday

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. Are you looking for some friends to game with? Post below with your Gamertag and a few of your favorite titles to see if anyone would like to join you!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [GPGC] March Game of the Month Winner!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Hey everyone, Kelph here to bring you the news you've all been waiting for!

    After a total of 2,334 responses, the winner, with 36% of the votes is.....................

    YAKUZA 0 by Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio!

    • 85 Metacritic Score
    • 31 hour completion time (per HowLongToBeat.com)
    • 26.21Gb download

    Congrats to Yakuza 0 for being voted March's Game of the Month!

    Vote totals

    • Yakuza 0 .................................... 36%
    • Ori and the Blind Forest .......... 23.6%
    • Outer Wilds ...............................16.8%
    • Hollow Knight ........................... 13.2%
    • Subnautica ................................ 10.5%
    submitted by /u/kelph1
    [link] [comments]

    So excited!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Rockstar Games is updating its website with mysterious new imagery

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:41 AM PST

    replaying Halo CE I now remember why I loved this game! The open and multifaceted level design, the clean and undiluted visuals, the emphasis of gameplay and gunplay over 'epic set pieces'. I really want this from Halo Infinite. A return to the core.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is now FREE via GWG

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    Small tip for Youtube users: Hold down "A" over selected video for this pop up menu.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Former Microsoft engineer who stole $10m in digital currency could face 20 years in prison

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    GDC 2020 Canceled Over Coronavirus Concerns

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:00 PM PST

    Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) is now FREE via GWG

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Activision Blizzard is pulling out of GDC due to coronavirus concerns

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Treyarch co-studio head and Zombies director Jason Blundell leaves the studio

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:44 PM PST

    PSA Bing Rewards Hot Deal is $5 and 10$ microsoft gift cards

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:17 PM PST

    $5=4000 pts $10=8000 pts

    submitted by /u/bwheels13
    [link] [comments]

    Asdivine Hearts, A Games with gold in Japan as replacement.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Ark: Survival Evolved has a command that will unlock all notes, and their corresponding achievements. Perfect for the weekly quest

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:44 AM PST

    Can’t believe I found one in the wild. Thought I’d never get one, so excited!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:23 PM PST

    'Quiplash 3' is coming to Jackbox's Party Pack 7 this fall

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Sea of Thieves is having a double gold/XP day, this Saturday.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Friday night zippin & zappin w/ the crew on COD MW

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:31 PM PST

    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for March 3 to 6

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Are there any Xbox party chats that are open for people who just wanna talk about their day and not game?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:08 AM PST

    "Local cache is full"

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:48 AM PST

    I keep getting this message and dont know how to get rid of it, I play online, I've held the power button for ten seconds, and unplugged it for 2 minutes, AND cleared persistent storage under blu-ray. Anyone got any help on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/kwakadoodledoo
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 BC Cloud Save Storage Error

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:51 PM PST

    I've had an Xbox One X since November 2019, but before then I had an original Xbox One until about April 2019 which I had to sell. This seems relevant due to the error I'm seeing regarding Xbox 360 BC cloud save storage.

    At least one of my games - Dark Souls - shows this error when loading save storage:

    Items on another Xbox are waiting to be uploaded for this game or app. To use cloud storage, sign in to the Xbox you last played on and upload the items to the cloud

    Error Message

    So I can't load my save file for this game, possibly some other Xbox 360 titles that I have as well. It is impossible for me to just 'sign in to the Xbox you last played' - as I don't own it any more.

    I have tried:

    • Deleting the save file for the game - this did not work, and I saw another error message stating I couldn't delete it as another Xbox had a pending upload for it
    • Removing all Xbox 360 cache/storage from my console - I tried this option in my Xbox One settings, and then my console restarted. The issue persisted.

    I'm not sure what else to try and I'm pretty pissed that I effectively can't play a game that I own. I can't even start a new save file.

    If anyone knows how to fix this... please let me know! I am utterly at a loss.

    submitted by /u/rumbiscuit
    [link] [comments]

    Yomi wo Saku Hana main visuals, 13 minutes of gameplay

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Free 1 Month Trial of Xbox Game Pass - New Members Only

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Xbox Controller Stick drift out of box

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Any way to fix this? Eegualr xbox one controller

    submitted by /u/xSilence_Alpha
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment