• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Xbox - Got this gut yesterday ans figured this community would appreciate it.

    Xbox - Got this gut yesterday ans figured this community would appreciate it.


    Got this gut yesterday ans figured this community would appreciate it.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Why does this happen? I've never owned the game pass and I've bought this game

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:11 AM PST

    I RGB LED modded my OG Xbox controller ports!!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Help identifying what power supply I need for Xbox 360 I am thinking of getting. Hello, I'm thinking of buying an Xbox 360 online but I need to make sure the power supply is the correct one. I already have a power supply and I'm hoping I can use it for this one. Thank you in advance!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Xbox companion app not working

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

    So my xbox companion app on windows 10 is not working anymore, basically when i open it, it just closes again. I have tried reinstalling it many times, but nothing works. It will open for like a millisecond and then close again. I don't know how to fix it. It worked perfectly before, but not anymore. I have tried resetting the app aswell. Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Dark_Matter1703
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox one controllers are connected to my xbox, but won’t respond or anything.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:04 AM PST

    They will disconnect when I turn the xbox off, and will reconnect when its on.

    submitted by /u/Arrowpi
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Anyone else run into the problem where youre past due on gold, you have enough money on your microsoft account but it wont let you Use that money to pay for it? You NEED paypal??

    submitted by /u/RandomCyber2112
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with my headset

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:43 PM PST

    I recently got a Turtle Beach 'Recon Chat' headset and when I plugged it into my controller no audio would play except for mic monitoring. The headphone jack is not faulty, since I tried some earbuds and they worked just fine. Is this a firmware issue or should I return the headset?

    submitted by /u/TacticalBeans26
    [link] [comments]

    Death Row

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Does anyone remember the game Death Row on the Xbox? It was a sports/ fighting game. I wish they would do a remake it was so much fun

    submitted by /u/Boon1020
    [link] [comments]

    Weekend debate: The quiet confidence of Team Xbox will pay off in the next generation

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Console streaming error

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:35 AM PST

    It says I have less than 4.8 MB wifi upload speed, when I have tested the speed (in the same room) on my phone and laptop multiple times and gotten speeds from 5.4 to 6.2. Streaming to the laptop has been just fine Real question being how do I fix this and get to console streaming to my phone.

    submitted by /u/Grim_Guards
    [link] [comments]

    Like steamdb but for xbox

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:50 PM PST

    I'm looking to plug my gamertag in and see how much my account is worth like you can with steam. My in law has thousands of dollars worth on his steam account, is there an option fir xbox like steamdb.info that can accomplish the same task? Or is there a way to check estimated account value through microsoft directly?

    submitted by /u/Faewns_Hellion
    [link] [comments]

    Football Manager

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:54 AM PST

    With the power of the Series X, I hope they bring Football Manager games back to console gaming.

    submitted by /u/champion_Ogma
    [link] [comments]

    Black screen Xbox one X

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Can anyone help me out here? I got a clear saved game data and my games stopped working then my Xbox turned off. Turned my Xbox back on and all I get is a black screen. (sometimes I get system error, restart or factory reset). I've already factory reset my Xbox and got the same error again after 2 hours. No idea what to do. It's an Xbox one X. I've hard reset my Xbox, factory reset my Xbox which deleted my games and apps and all that. Still nothing works. Anyone have any idea?

    submitted by /u/alphamk2
    [link] [comments]

    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is now FREE via GWG

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    For Owners of Xbox Game Pass...

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:48 AM PST

    You should give the Fable games (Fable Anniversary, Fable 2, and Fable 3) a shot. These are some of the best RPGS I have ever played in my life.

    For those who don't know Fable is a RPG series where your choices matter. You can either make good or evil decisions which will dictate the way your character looks, what quests will be available, how people will react to your presence, etc.

    You can choose any game to play first as the story doesn't matter that much but I would highly recommend Fable Anniversary as it is seen as the best one in the Fable community for the upgradable armor, harder difficulty, humor, etc.

    submitted by /u/FatalMoose
    [link] [comments]

    My stick just dropped out, is there any repair parts that I can buy?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:59 AM PST

    Couch co-op AND online multi-player simultaneously?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:17 AM PST

    I've never played online. Don't even have a console. My friends, my wife, and I used to play split-screen local back in the twenty-aughts. Online multi-player is the thing now.

    If I got a newer console, would my wife and I be able to couch co-op together while playing with our friends online in the same game, ie the two of us playing on our console while a friend plays online on his own?

    submitted by /u/eaglewatch1945
    [link] [comments]

    I want to download an Xbox 360 Avatar but I only remember the gamertag

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Am I SOL?

    submitted by /u/Calvusmaximus
    [link] [comments]

    xbox 360 games with scratches wont even start on the 360 but just finished both games on the xbox one

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:36 AM PST

    Can I stop friends from getting notifications?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:11 AM PST

    I have a friend who is always online, and he has me favourited. He always invites me to parties and it's really annoying. Is there a way to stop him from getting notifications when I get online? (Other than blocking/appearing offline)

    submitted by /u/OneConsoleBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Batman: The Enemy Within - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) is now FREE via GWG

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Did they patch gamesharing?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Yesterday, I had 119 games owned( due to gamesharing) but today, after the new UI update, I only have 49 games owned. Is gamesharing gone?

    submitted by /u/Boomer-Coomer
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:51 AM PST

    I'm trying to play in my friend's realm on Minecraft Bedrock, but I cannot because it says there is something with how my account is set up. It asks me to go to aka.ms/accountsettings, but when I do, it takes me to the Xbox support page. What is happening, and how can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/PringlesCam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment