• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My first post. I found these in my dad’s closet and gave them to me. My dad is barely a gamer and just plays on his PS4 Are these good Xbox 360 models are these reliable

    Xbox 360 - My first post. I found these in my dad’s closet and gave them to me. My dad is barely a gamer and just plays on his PS4 Are these good Xbox 360 models are these reliable


    My first post. I found these in my dad’s closet and gave them to me. My dad is barely a gamer and just plays on his PS4 Are these good Xbox 360 models are these reliable

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Is there anyone who played this back in 2001? Getting back at it.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:14 PM PST

    I got a xbx 360 arcd from a thrift store it 3 rrod i replaced therm past no boot up and i was like if puting a graphics card in oven can fix it for a bit why wont freezing it work then i plugged it in an it booted and if u have no hope it doesnt hurt i gues it only works for lil bit takes a few try

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:52 PM PST

    Need xbox 360 achievement buddies.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Short and simple looking for people who are Intrested in grinding out some coop on older 360 games. I'm usually on in afternoons and have over 200+ old 360 games if like to dive into. Drop your ganertag if Intrested!

    submitted by /u/Budloc480
    [link] [comments]

    Wont open at all, now after getting it open this far, still won't open, but thinks it's already shut..... Sort of :P any help? (It's a 360 E, and my sis pretty much NEEDS it fixed)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:52 AM PST

    Xbox360 year check

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:57 PM PST

    How do i know what model year or edition my Xb360? it was just given as a hand-me-down by a cousin but he forgot the year of the purchase. Cos im planning for it to be jtag'd. Thanks

    submitted by /u/MrHappeee
    [link] [comments]

    Wont maintain a connection to wifi and suddenly decided I cant play my on demand games without it. Any advice

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:35 PM PST

    When to change thermal paste?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Hi fellow Xbox 360 users, how often is adviced to change thermal paste on a Xbox 360?

    The thing is I have an "E" model. It's a "Winchester" motherboard, which is the latest if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, MFR date is 2015-09-09. I've been using it for the couple last years sparingly, since it's not my main system. From time to time I blow the dust with compressed air, but I've never opened to properly clean the console. I have to say the console is silent as a tomb, and it have never gave any sort of issues. However, I'd like to preserve as best as possible.

    submitted by /u/FakeSypha
    [link] [comments]

    quick question

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:12 PM PST

    If i were to buy 2 xbox 360s(one for my dads and one for my moms) if i had a digital copy of the game would all my data transfer over to another console.

    submitted by /u/TheFlame5
    [link] [comments]

    360 Buddies

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Have been revisiting the console for the last month. If anyone would like to play sometime and re-experience some 7th gen online fun, I'd be down. Here are all the multiplayer games I own that would be fun to play again. No idea which still have accessible servers

    -Halo 3 and Reach -Gears 1 to 3 (Judgement if drunk) -RE5 and 6 -Army of Two (own all) + Kane and Lynch (own both) -Splinter Cell Conviction -Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

    I should have Gold by tomorrow night, so drop your GTs and I'll add you. Preferably North American and 18+.

    submitted by /u/ArachnidSnackDown
    [link] [comments]

    "Content not available" in Download History

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:19 PM PST

    So I just got another Xbox 360 after not having one for years. Moved on to the Xbox One and then the PS4 after that. So I havent kept track well of everything that I used to have on Xbox 360. Last time I owned one was like 2012. It sucks that I have not found a way to view and manage my Xbox 360 games from my laptop, like I used to be able to do over the microsoft site, as I wanted to get a quick look at everything I had. As far as I can tell, it only shows me the things that I have since purchased on PC and Xbone.

    So im going through the list of my download history on the 360, and about a good 10 selections or so in a row are "content not available", and I have no way of knowing what used to be there. Does anyone have a fix or know what is going on?

    submitted by /u/vgmaster2001
    [link] [comments]

    Can you solely use external storage without an internal HD?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:55 PM PST

    I've got an Xbox 360 slim (no built-in 4GB) with an aging hard drive. Years from now that hard drive will fail, and eventually, even replacements will be hard to get.

    I'd like to be able to rely completely on external storage since I will always be able to replace it, even decades from now.

    Can you use the Xbox 360 using solely external storage with no internal hard drive? Is there any functionality not available on external storage? anything you can't save on it?

    submitted by /u/Jables5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment