• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Xbox One - Custom built Xbox one X, made by me about 8 months ago

    Xbox One - Custom built Xbox one X, made by me about 8 months ago


    Custom built Xbox one X, made by me about 8 months ago

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Not gonna lie, this was a tough lil mod, but it’ll look nice on the charging dock

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:06 AM PST

    The Grounded Panel at PAX East with Major Nelson & Obsidian Devs about to start!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    My Friend and I had an Achievement War

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:12 PM PST

    Yakuza 0 is awesome

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Thank you GamePass and thank you Microsoft and thank you SEGA. The graphics is very crisp and detailed. And their face model are amazimg, so life like, not those flat face teenage protagonists in other games. And combat is very enjoyable as well. People talk about Yakuza before, and now I finally understand what an amazing it is.

    submitted by /u/BoBoBearDev
    [link] [comments]

    Thumbnails disappeared. Any Fixes?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Huge Wasteland Remastered Tip

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:29 AM PST

    I've been playing Wasteland Remastered for a few days now, a goodie but an oldie.

    It's a game from the 80's, which means navigating lots of menus and items.

    And you have to move/click the stick/D pad when moving to every item, skill, dialogue, etc.

    You have to type in keywords during many conversations via the keyboard.

    I had a chat pad so luckily I could type faster.

    But after watching the older PC walkthroughs and seeing the numbered choices 1-9, I thought this was a PC game and the chat pad works.

    So I used the chat pad for my skills and it works.

    I no longer have to slowly navigate the menus any longer.

    I'm sure some also figured this out, so I'm posting this for those who haven't.

    submitted by /u/Tecally
    [link] [comments]

    The Blair Witch crashes when trying to start game.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Anyone else experiencing a crash in The Blair Witch during the "press any button to start" screen?

    I'm playing on Game Pass.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/NirvanaYoMomma
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Studios - Early 2020 - Which game are you most excited for?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Able to use xbox app to use voice chat through phone with people in your party?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:05 PM PST

    Saw a post about using the xbox app to voice chat with a phone and cant find it. Has anyone done this? Haven't been able to test it out yet.

    submitted by /u/i_am_tyler__durden__
    [link] [comments]

    This is something I don’t agree with. I guess they don’t want my money.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:52 AM PST

    My headset keeps producing static every time it barely moves, how can I fix it?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:52 PM PST

    I'm using the Sennheiser G4ME ONES with a adapter

    submitted by /u/_Jway_
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Series 2 - Rattle in RB

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:10 PM PST

    I've had 2 Elite 2's so far, and on both I can hear a rattle in the RB. At first it's just a rattle, but eventually it turns into not registering the RB click.

    Anyone else have this issue? My controllers were from day 1, and lot 2002.

    submitted by /u/OMO3
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S fan issue

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Hi guys! So I bought and Xbox One S a week ago and, I must say, I am pretty happy with it so far. I also know it's pretty old but I got it for a good price along with 2 games.

    But I have a small issue with it, which I found since the beggining : when I'm playing games the fan is making a small rattling/ticking noise, similar to this: https://youtu.be/F4tLc6h-o2g

    The noise is not bothering me, as I can hear it only when I put my ear close to it.

    Is this normal? Should I return the console and get another one? I really want to use this console for many years without having major problems with it

    submitted by /u/MeowMotanu
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering if anyone can help me with my mic

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:54 PM PST

    I've got a pair of Turtle Beach Recon 70s and no one can hear me in game. It seems as if it's not picking up my voice. I recorded a voice message to see if was picking my voice up there and showed it picked up some noise but when I played it back I couldn't hear anything

    submitted by /u/The_Champ_Son
    [link] [comments]

    A10 Low Mic Vol

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Hi, I use the Astro A10 headset and my friends tell me that my mic volume output is low. Ive googled this problem, and nothing comes up. Anyone have any tips?

    submitted by /u/IHateBread123
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:05 PM PST

    With the new update when ever I open up my game a pop up comes up telling me to wait or it tells me I have to uninstall and reinstall my game and I can not for a party on my xbox or join one but I can join form and talk on the xbox app

    submitted by /u/UpSetBird235
    [link] [comments]

    What does clearing your alternate Mac Address do? + Not connecting to EA servers

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    I have been having problems with EA servers, i'm not able to connect to the EA servers on Battlefield 1 and Battlefield V, it's always stuck on connecting for a few seconds and then it says it failed to connect.

    I have looked up some solutions, some say to unplug your router for 5 minutes and plug it back in, some say to change your DNS settings to 1111 and 1001 or 221- ah fuck it that sort of shit. All of which failed, now I saw that clearing your Xbox's alternative mac address could help.

    Now at this point, you may understand, i'm already fed up with all this bullshit, and it's really hard to find someone that can clearly explain what clearing the alternate mac adress does apparently.

    I tried to contact EA support and their link isn't working: https://help.ea.com/nl/community/

    So I am truly at a loss for what to do to get back onto EA servers. And i'm also pissed off that all this shit has to be so complicated.

    So can anyone PLEASE for the love of GOD help me with this awful pile of chicken mcsoftwaregenocide?

    Excuses for my rant.

    And in advance, no thanks to EA, but thank all of you in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Yobymmas13
    [link] [comments]

    Do you suffer from E100 errors?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:09 AM PST

    The original Xbox had sound snippets of real space missions.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:49 PM PST

    The original Xbox contained edited sound bites from actual transmissions from the Apollo missions.

    If you left the Xbox on the home screen, eventually you'll hear whispers of conversation – actual chatter from the Apollo mission.

    submitted by /u/AARYACK
    [link] [comments]

    Stardew Valley Question

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:47 PM PST

    I'm very close to purchasing the game but was wondering about the game's HUD. I have a 10-year old TV and certain games' HUD's run off the screen and the TV itself has no overscan option. Is the HUD overscan-friendly or are there safe-area options? Couldn't find out by Google'ing.

    submitted by /u/xWhiteeey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment