• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Xbox One - After a few months using the new dashboard. I have to say it's probably the best so far.

    Xbox One - After a few months using the new dashboard. I have to say it's probably the best so far.


    After a few months using the new dashboard. I have to say it's probably the best so far.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:39 AM PST

    Carry on his legacy :)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Microsoft Flight Simulator - Episode 6: Airports

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:27 PM PST

    [PSA] The Bayonetta re-release appears to run at 1440p on the One X and not the advertised 4k.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:48 AM PST

    The game still achieves a stable 60fps and looks much better than the 720p resolution of the BC Xbox 360 copy. However, if the recent Digital Foundry and VG Tech analysis are to be believed then the game is only playing at 1440p and not 4k. Everything, from the store listing, the release trailer, and the box art all clearly claim 4k UHD.

    This is also occurring with the PS4Pro and I am not sure if it's a glitch or false advertising. Regardless, SEGA needs to either patch the games to run at 4k proper or remove all claims of 4k. I've heard mention that some assets like text and menu items might actually be in 4k while only the base game is 1440p, but haven't seen any solid proof of such claims. If true then it's not so much false advertising; it's just crappy and shady AF.

    Again, the game is great and one of my all-time favorites, but buy at your own risk if you were expecting true 4k. FWIW the PC version on Steam can apparently achieve 4k on "just ok" hardware.

    submitted by /u/Bleep_Bloop_Unlocked
    [link] [comments]

    Dying Light Celebrates 5th Anniversary with new Content Next Week

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 New pic

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:19 PM PST

    Black Desert console cross-play update launches March 4

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:38 AM PST

    A quick concern

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:06 PM PST

    So recently my account had been compromised and used to purchase Microsoft gift cards which were in turn redeemed on another account. I filed a refund request which in a day was declined. I then chatted with a tech and they pretty much told me that they couldnt do anything. They also said if I wanted something to be done I'd have to dispute the charge with my bank. Has anyone ever had to dispute a charge with Microsoft and did it affect your account negatively?

    submitted by /u/FUCKJELLYFISH
    [link] [comments]

    Where do files downloaded on Edge go?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    I downloaded a video using Edge, but apparently I can't find it without File Explorer. What can I do? Is there a way to delete it, at least?

    submitted by /u/douglas_klaus
    [link] [comments]

    A rare look at the Xbox Dev Kit UI

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:35 AM PST

    [META] Is the 'Games' tab/wiki on here ever going to be updated?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:26 PM PST

    I've just gone to check it for the first time in a while, and it's not been updated since March 2018! Who is responsible for it? I feel like it either needs updating or removing really.

    Here is the link to it

    submitted by /u/AlcoholicSocks
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone playing Atlas? Can you play it casually and still accomplish things or is it as time consuming as Ark?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    The 20th anniversary site for Dynasty Warriors teases a new project coming in 2020

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:11 AM PST

    My Xbox just shows a black screen

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:33 PM PST

    I've tried several different ways to fix it and it won't work

    submitted by /u/NyanCat432
    [link] [comments]

    [tech] Any tips for getting the top case back onto the xbox one x?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:15 PM PST

    I took my xbox one x apart to change the thermal paste and everything was going well until trying to get this freaking top cover back on. Any help before I snap it in half and cover my xbox with saran wrap instead would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/nostalgic_dragon
    [link] [comments]

    Free to Play this weekend: Naruto to Boruto, Shining Resonance Refrain and Valkyria Chronicles 4

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:06 AM PST

    HDMI keeps cutting out every time I load into any game. It is perfectly fine when your on the home screen though. Does anybody know how to fix this?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Need some Help (Xbox Store)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:32 AM PST

    I just bought some DLC content for Crossout but it's not downloading and it's not showing me the download prompt. Already restarted a couple of times but it didn't helped. It says bought but still can't download it.

    submitted by /u/noHand-Nemesis
    [link] [comments]

    Card games

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Magic Duels is dead, Gwent is ending updates for consoles. Are there any other card games suited for casual play on the Xbox One?

    submitted by /u/carpathian66
    [link] [comments]

    Can I possibly transfer data to a new account? Like achievements, game progress and stuff?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:27 PM PST

    My accounts are still linked to an xbox i sold.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:24 PM PST

    I sold my xbox a while back and decided to get a new one recently, i then realised the xbox i sold whas still linked to all my xbox accounts (I removed them from the xbox before selling though) i removed the old xbox from one of my accounts before thinking, will the digital games disappear from the old xbox if i unlink my store account?

    I looked on microsofts site and didnt find anything helpful. I dont want to remove them from the xbox incase i dont have to, but im wondering if i already have since i removed the xbox from my devices on the account i bought all games with, but do i still have to remove store access for the games to go? Or will they disappear ifi log into my account on a different xbox?

    submitted by /u/Lynxzn
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Series 2 Controller Having Problems

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:24 PM PST

    I'm just here to ask if anyone else with the controller is having any problems with the lb and rb button's not working 100% of the time. I have looked around and I think i'm the only one having this problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? and/or does anyone else have this problem

    submitted by /u/Tiktok-Famous
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment