• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Xbox - I feel betrayed

    Xbox - I feel betrayed


    I feel betrayed

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:52 AM PST

    Series X skin already? Could be a scam

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:43 AM PST

    FREE PUBG XBOX CODE ❤️

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:13 AM PST

    You don't see this everyday in Mafia 3 lol, what a glitch ��‍♂️

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Soulcalibur 6 $10 at Walmart

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Next Week On Xbox New Games 25-28th

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Can somebody help me out with this? I've tried restarting the console multiple times, cleaned out the disk its brand new. But this keeps happening. Help

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Should i get the Arctis 9X headset?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:32 PM PST

    XBOne X - 4k UHD blu ray

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:12 PM PST

    I bought the xbox to use 70% for 4k movies and 30% gaming, but it stutters like crazy... Any idea why?

    submitted by /u/DHSL-666
    [link] [comments]

    HELP. Problem with the internet connection.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Hi, first, excuse me if I am using the wrong terms, I am new to this, so I will try to explain my problem as best as I can. So, today we bought an used xbox 360, with a kinect device (from a different buyer). It was hacked- RGH. When we tried to connect the kinect it required an update so we tried to connect to the internet. Five hours later we still can't. We tried everything on the internet and it still doesn't want to connect. We changed the MAC number, we tried different wifi networks, we tried connecting it straight to the router, we restarted everything we can think of. We went to the factory settings....and I thing we deleted the hack for being able to play games that we haven't bought. Aaaaaand nothing. So help.

    submitted by /u/hazelflame1898
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where to get an xbox one repaired

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:36 AM PST

    A friend of mine has an xbox that all of the sudden broke we went to xbox support but they didn't have a way to fix it and his warranty is out so now he can't afford a new one anyone know where to get one fixed?

    submitted by /u/Kokopiffs
    [link] [comments]

    Which one is the best?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:16 AM PST

    What do you think, is the xbox game bar or the geforce experience overlay better?

    submitted by /u/ItAemo
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:14 AM PST

    My Xbox has a problem connecting to my internet and the Controllers are not connecting to the Xbox. Has something broken internally?

    submitted by /u/soldkeyboard57
    [link] [comments]

    Othercide - Reveal Trailer (coming Summer 2020)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Can't sign into the Xbox Game Pass app. It just says "Try again soon!"

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:18 AM PST

    Been trying for three days now

    submitted by /u/JustAnotherGhosted
    [link] [comments]

    Any Xbox One Games besides Halo MCC that support split-screen + LAN for 16 players?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:47 AM PST

    Hi, quick question- we want to put together an old-school Halo LAN as we did back in the golden days of the OG Xbox. I know Halo MCC supports both split-screen and System link/ LAN, but are there actually any other games that allow you to play 16 player on 4 Xbox Ones? Any of the Call of Duties or so?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Com_Raven
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox elite controller v2

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Hello, I have a question. When playing with the Xbox elite controller v2 for FPS games like Rainbow and Call of Duty, which setting should I use for analog sticks: Radial, Axis-Independent, or True Diagonals?

    submitted by /u/Defeliu
    [link] [comments]

    Came with my controller

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:31 PM PST

    So, me and my friends have had Rainbow 6: Vegas for a while now, but for some reason it won't let us join any games with each other, invites to games just will not send. We are on XBox One. Any solutions?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:30 AM PST

    It's the 360 game (if there is any other version) being played on XBox One, we all got the game on Gamepass a while ago, and we can join a party and everything, but it won't let us join a game, the invites just won't send. It's very weird because it's worked every other time, but in the last month it's just stopped working.

    Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/Blue_Lego_Astronaut
    [link] [comments]

    Is using my hotspot to game reliable?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:49 PM PST

    I'm sure this has been answered a million times so for that I apologize.

    I recently moved in with a roommate who does not have any internet and I figured my hotspot would work fine since it's unlimited anyway.

    My only concern is that after 15gb my hotspot might not be 4g anymore and that's what I'm curious about.

    Is using my hotspot to game and download stuff on my one X after the 4g very reliable?

    What have your experiences been?

    If it's worth noting I pretty much use it after 11pm, so the network isn't very choked in my area at that time. I go through Verizon so the signal is strong.

    submitted by /u/TheSmallLeviathan
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to get back paddles and raised thump grips? I play tons of FPS games so from what I heard it’ll help but is it worth $60?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Just got my Xbox One X

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Just upgraded from my Xbox one S to the X and the graphical difference is night and day, I didn't expect to see this much of a difference but wow. Playing games like the division two gears five Star Wars battlefront two and they look amazing. I am using a Samsung 2019 65' 4K HDR tv.

    submitted by /u/Just-Blazee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment