• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Xbox - New Games with Gold for March 2020

    Xbox - New Games with Gold for March 2020


    New Games with Gold for March 2020

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:54 AM PST

    Can you recommend any games on game pass that gives easy achievements

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:07 AM PST

    A small gripe

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    I hope the series X has a separate option to put the Xbox in to "rest mode" Instead of going to settings and doing it that way

    submitted by /u/SaltySa801
    [link] [comments]

    Cant wait!!!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:33 PM PST

    "A Resident Evil 3 Demo is on the way. We'll have more details in the near future!"

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Anyone got a name?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:27 AM PST

    I remember using this app that allowed me to use my phone pictures on Xbox. It wasn't the media player because that requires a wire/usb. It was all wireless and all it required was this one app. Does anyone have a name for it?

    submitted by /u/Toochy_Fruichy
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft confirms Xbox Series X will have a 12 teraflop GPU

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:15 PM PST

    Changing region to play yakuza 0

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    I changed my Xbox region to new Zealand to play yakuza on the gamepass early, is it gonna work ?

    submitted by /u/brenoenc
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox party chat - weird mic noises only I can hear.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:32 PM PST

    These past few weeks, on some occasions in party chat with random players (for lfg destiny 2 raids), I'll have an issue where I will hear certain noises from someone's mic only I can hear.

    Mainly this noise sounds like a record skipping (best way I can describe it) or at times, it sounds like a loud static noise.

    I'll ask others if they can hear it but it's very rare I'll hear another say they do.

    I know it's coming from someone else mic as their name will show up on party overlay when it happens. I've even tried muting all other players in the party and that player to confirm it.

    This isn't tied to one specific player. This seems to happen with at least one player in the party every so often (would have to say 1/10 groups).

    I never experience this with my usual group of friends when we play, NAT type is open and even to check if it was my mic, I took off the headset and could hear it through the tv.

    Has anyone else experienced this and may know what it might be?

    submitted by /u/ProfessrHobo
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 games with Gold

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to download the free Xbox 360 games that come with GWG on Xbox One without PayPal/Credit card?

    submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One controller headphone jack not working??

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:28 PM PST

    My sister has gone through like 2 controllers because the headphone jack just randomly stops working, she just got a new one this Christmas. it's not her actual headset we tested it, but it's her controllers, how do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/UpperReach
    [link] [comments]

    I'm livid what's wrong with that

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:11 PM PST

    Got a new layout update? Anyone know how to swap back to the old?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Mouse and Keyboard

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Is there any Lag when using a wired mouse and keyboard on xbox one anymore? I have tried to find other places but haven't been able to find anything.

    submitted by /u/RhymesWithRake
    [link] [comments]

    Custom image upload

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Why is it so hard to resize the circle.

    submitted by /u/anonykous123dpdr
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone lost access to your Xbox gold games?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Broadcasting Issues

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:31 AM PST

    I went to broadcast Ark for a few of my friends, but every time I open up the menu it'll say that I need to enable streaming in privacy settings. I went to the website about it and it had automatically disabled streaming. I tried to re-enable it and I clicked submit, but it then loaded the page up again and automatically disabled it. I was just streaming a few days ago what do I do?

    submitted by /u/Anrimax
    [link] [comments]

    I want a picture of my dog back

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:21 AM PST

    My dog TJ passed away in October of 2019 and my Xbox profile picture is of him, the picture that I uploaded, I don't have anywhere else and I don't know how to download it. Is it possible to download that image, or is it lost forever?

    submitted by /u/wytb1120
    [link] [comments]

    Help w/ a pre-order (kh3 re:mind)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:19 AM PST

    So I ordered re:mind around the end of december. Ive been wating ever since the dlc came out and now that its out it says that my purchase has been cancelled! Plz someone tell me if its possible to get it back or why it was cancelled. The only thing I know is that I DID have enough money to pre- order it and I charged my card right when I pre - ordered it.. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Fwuffy_boi
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing Video Captures

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Sorry for the noob question. I've done a google search but I can't seem to figure out how to take a game clip and share it in Reddit (or any other platform). Can anyone help?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/freerangehumans74
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard Not Responding On Xbox One

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:40 AM PST

    CAN I PLEASE GET SOME HELP !!

    I have a keyboard that turn on when I plug it in to the xbox but does not respond to anything. I am trying to play fortnite btw. It is a motospeed key board if that helps at all? I tried almost everything but still hasn't worked. Can someone help me !!!

    Thanks love you all:)

    submitted by /u/Kmasterkill10
    [link] [comments]

    Why is spotify not working

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:38 AM PST

    So i cant login to my spotify not through pairing, connecting on the app, or login with my info can someone help or notify xbox or spotify to get this fixed. Comment if this is happening to you.

    submitted by /u/zomz_rage
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass on PC

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:49 AM PST

    I'm trying to sign up for this on PC but every time I do so, it says there's a problem? Could this be because I was previously signed up for it on Xbox and cancelled?

    Any advice would help!!! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ed_edd_neddie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment