• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My collection so far, what do you think. I have seen Halo Wars is flipped wrong side

    Xbox 360 - My collection so far, what do you think. I have seen Halo Wars is flipped wrong side


    My collection so far, what do you think. I have seen Halo Wars is flipped wrong side

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Xenon GPU Foil Mistake!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Do you regret selling your exact Xbox 360 you grew up with? Even getting another 360 new or pre-owned won't feel the same.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:27 PM PST

    I first got my own Xbox 360 60GB Falcon in 2008, after my brother got his FIFA World Cup edition in 2006.

    Had so many great memories of it. In 2016, sold my Xbox 360 of eight years for £30 locally on eBay. It came with all the box and manual instructions etc..

    To this day it really hurts to what a fucking idiot I was, I want back that exact Xbox 360 I grew up with.

    Four years after I've sold it. I've recently contacted the buyer via eBay and Facebook to ask if he still has it and explained why I would like it back but no reply, whether he seen it or not it feels like I won't get it back ever. That hurts even more.

    Anyway I've just ordered a Xbox 360 slim and ready to play some games.

    submitted by /u/MrCooper95
    [link] [comments]

    Hi. My old 360 did this out of nowhere. It still powers up and all but the lights on the power button no longer appear and my controller cant connect. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:27 PM PST

    So i just got a Xbox 360, and I get the service alert? And I don’t know how to fix it.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    So I got the Xbox a couple of days ago, I got this alert and it have prevented me form doing anything online related on the Xbox. I've tried to switch my wired connection to manual instead of automatic. But that didn't help, so is there a fix or anything I could try to fix it?

    submitted by /u/AreYouMonster
    [link] [comments]

    How do i fix this

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:43 PM PST

    Game recommendations?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:38 AM PST

    So I was wandering through Goodwill and saw a nice looking XBOX360 Slim with power supply, AV cables and Kinect. I figured I'd pick it up and try to sell it for a couple bucks. Then I figured I ought to test, so ordered a controller online. Then I hooked it up, did a factory reset and checked it out. It was way cool, so I set it up in the living room and ordered Forza 4, LA Noire, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Sega Genesis Collection. Then a second OEM controller. Then a 250 gig hard drive for good measure.

    Soooooooooo - any recommendations for a flight game? I used to play flightgear on a Linux desktop and kind of like flying games. Any recommendations for a game or two suitable for 3 year old granddaughters?

    I'm thinking I'm holding on to this. This will be fun!

    submitted by /u/someotherbruce
    [link] [comments]

    How do you fix ring red of death on xbox slim?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:52 AM PST

    Is there a problem if I let my X360 Wireless Receiver connected to PC 24/7?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:55 AM PST

    Or should I unplug it for energy saving while I'm not using?

    submitted by /u/Pixel_Nuts
    [link] [comments]

    WHY should i get an 360??

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:58 AM PST

    Im a sony pony, love my ps2 & ps3 very very dearly

    (Please do not murder me too brutally)

    But..im considering getting an Xbox 360 in the near future.

    Why should i?

    What amazing games did i miss out on that weren't on the Ps3??

    What does the Xbox 360 offer that Playstation 3 cannot???

    Im being serious in case you think im joking,

    The story is that my brother has a bunch of 360 games and a 360 in his room, so it got me wondering about getting one myself to play those titles.

    But like i said, im a diehard Sony fan, so that's why im asking the Xbox 360 community to change my mind.

    I want to hear why, as an xbox consumer, You value the brand and why you loved the 360 and why i should get one.

    Pretend you are trying to sell me one.

    submitted by /u/DragoOceanonis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment