• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Literally every 360 from 2005

    Xbox 360 - Literally every 360 from 2005


    Literally every 360 from 2005

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Alan Wake - 10th Year Anniversary. This game was really ahead of it's time. Why we never got a sequel I'll never understand.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Almost new red controller for 30usd :)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    Looking for Xbox 360 game recommendations.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:22 PM PST

    These are all the games I own right now.

    • Assassin's Creed
    • Assassin's Creed 2
    • Assassin's Creed 3
    • Bioshock
    • Bioshock 2
    • Call of Duty Black Ops
    • Condemned: Criminal Origins
    • Dead Rising
    • Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    • Guitar Hero: World Tour
    • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    • Gun
    • Left 4 Dead
    • Lego Batman
    • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
    • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
    • NBA Live 06
    • Quake 4
    • RAGE
    • Skate 3
    • Sleeping Dogs
    • Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
    • Viva Piñata
    submitted by /u/TheDaddyPatty
    [link] [comments]

    the xbox 360 hdmi audio converter works with these cable? (link down)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Hi people, wondering if it would be possible for me to run my 360 through my iPad? Any help?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Does a Chat pad fit the JoyTech XBOX 360 Neo SE Advanced Controller

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Simple question but I can't seem to dig up the answer. Maybe someone has one of these controllers. It deff has a different shape but it sort of looks like it might fit.

    The Chat pad so far I think only fits the standard issue microsoft controllers. It doesn't fit in the rock candy ones. It probably doesn't fit in this one either but I like the design of the controller so I was hoping it might.

    submitted by /u/the_retrosaur
    [link] [comments]

    A bit of help with a problem I’ve been getting on my Xbox 360?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Hi, I wanted to know if anyone here has had this problem or knows how to help? Whenever I try to play Disney Infinity on my Xbox 360 (it's been working fine since its been discontinued) it says that the disc is unreadable even though i hadn't removed the disc from the player since it last worked. Ive tried various methods of cleaning the disc but nothing seemed to be working. I also bought a new disc of the game and that still didn't work. I just put in a dvd scanner (?) cleaner disc in the Xbox but it didn't do anything. Just wondering if any of you would know how to fix it? I mean worst possible scenario is to buy a new Xbox but I want to avoid that if possible ;-; Thanks for the help :)

    submitted by /u/orange20202
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Login Due to Error Code 80151908

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:34 PM PST

    I haven't been using my 360 for a little bit, and since I last used it I set up 2FA for my Microsoft account. This then requires me to use an App Password to login which is fine. Once I type in the generated password it gives me the error code "80151908" with no details, logs me out of the console but logs into Xbox Live? I think it's an error having to do with downloading my profile but I can't find much on it. I truthfully I don't really care not being able to access Xbox Live, but some of my downloaded games I bought during the trial/demo so when you're logged out of Xbox Live they revert to being demos, which is dumb. Any help would be appreciated.

    EDIT: Sorry to waste space here. Pretty simple fix. I moved my profile to an external drive to back it up before redownloading my profile. Seemed to solve the issue, but I wish I knew what caused this. If anyone knows please post it in the comments.

    submitted by /u/Jaxseven
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 keeps trying to download update 17559

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    So recently my neighbour gave me his unused 360 S cause mine had broken down over time and refused to start. Spent some time cleaning the thing up and it works fine for the most part. One thing I've noticed though when booting up is that no matter what, the system always insists on downloading the latest update, which according to the official site is 17559.

    I've tried to install this phantom update several times since being given the console and every time without fail an error message pops up telling me something's went wrong and that I should try again; same status code and everything. Only way I can force my way past the error is to download it onto a USB and try that way, but after a few days it all resets and the update prompt appears again when trying to make an internet connection.

    Anything like this ever happened to anyone else? How do I go about stopping it, or should I just give up and continue using the system offline?

    submitted by /u/TrickNews
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment