• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Xbox - My wait between classes just got better.

    Xbox - My wait between classes just got better.


    My wait between classes just got better.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:03 AM PST

    Tried out the controller builder!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:35 PM PST

    Titanfall 2 for 5$ at five below

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Xbox controller won’t stop moving to the right, how do I stop this?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:41 AM PST

    CDKeys are currently selling 3 month Game Pass codes for £6.79 - a superb price for people wanting to sign up for Ultimate, or extend their existing subs

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:28 PM PST

    This is a great price for people who either want to sign up for Ultimate or extend their existing subscription.

    If you're not an Ultimate subscriber, stack up as much regular Game Pass as you can afford, up to a maximum of 3 years (combined with any Gold you have left). When you sign up for Ultimate, your regular Game Pass and Gold gets converted to Ultimate on a 1:1 basis. So, even if you have no Gold or Game Pass at all, you could get the full 3 years of Ultimate for £82.48 by purchasing 12 of these codes, redeeming them, then signing up for the £1 for 1 month deal.

    If you're already an Ultimate member, you can redeem these codes and each one will extend your Ultimate subscription by 2 months, so it works out to about £3.40 per month, which is a great price.

    NOTE: Some people have said that when they tried to use one of these codes to extend their existing Ultimate subscription, it said it was for new customers only, so they got a refund from CDKeys, however, it's working fine for many people and I just used 3 codes to extend my Ultimate subscription by 6 months without any problems.

    Link: -

    https://www.cdkeys.com/3-month-xbox-game-pass-xbox-one

    submitted by /u/SigmaTheDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with backwards compatibility

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    So I recently finished all the fallout games and I went back to play new vegas, but every time I try to load into the game on my main Xbox account it doesn't work, however It works on other accounts but I can't get to my saves on my main account, does anyone know the reason this is happening??

    submitted by /u/dankruptdan
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Unusual Connection Problems

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Hey everybody,

    First post here, and it's going to be a stupidly long one. I've been banging my head against the wall for months trying to figure out some weird Xbox connection issues. I've scoured all over the internet for a solution to this problem, but found nothing. So, I figured I'd jump in and see if anyone else has some advice.

    My wife and I just moved to Austin, TX a few months ago. While it's a lot better than where we were living, the biggest downside so far has been that we had to give up our internet with Verizon FiOS and switch to Spectrum, since Google Fiber apparently isn't at our apartment complex. Spectrum and AT&T were the two biggest games in our part of town, and AT&T wasn't offering me anything that was just internet. Aside from being given a separate modem and router for the first time in over ten years, everything about Spectrum was pretty normal as far as ISP stuff goes.

    So, everything went great for the first two months or so. My wife and I could play together and with others with no problems whatsoever (I've got the One X, she's got the One). Suddenly, out of nowhere, we're experiencing disconnects. But, it's never a disconnect in Xbox LIVE. Party chat stays active, no drops, we just get kicked out of the game. It's as if there's a micro-disconnect that only messes with the games that have touchy servers and require a constant connection. It started off in Monster Hunter World, but now we've noticed it in ESO, Dark Souls 3, and several other games with multiplayer. Not to mention that the console download speed has suddenly plummeted as well. It took my Xbox all day to download a 77GB game, when it only took about an hour before. The reason this is confusing to me is that everything was absolutely fine until about two months ago. Then it suddenly got horrible. Nothing had changed since we first set it up.

    Since then, I've had Spectrum out three times. They replaced the cables, the router and the modem, they've checked the speeds and shown me the results. The connection is actually terrific. I've also gone and reserved IPs for both consoles and enabled port forwarding. I disconnected the smart TV, Switch, and PS4 from the internet and disabled the bluetooth on the computers and phones in the house. I'm trying to do everything I've seen suggested. Again, all of it comes right back around to the fact that it just dropped out of nowhere and it only seems to be messing with the Xboxes. If that weren't the case, I'd simply write it off as shit luck.

    Has anyone else had this problem? Better yet, has anyone found a solution?

    submitted by /u/SaltmongerDelta
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having this problem?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:45 PM PST

    I've tried entering an Xbox card multiple times all with the same message "something on our end give it a minute" I've tried through the Xbox and through my phone. I checked the website and it says there's problems with the store. Just wanted to know if it's just me or if there's others

    submitted by /u/KaiTheFox03
    [link] [comments]

    A question about game pass

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:27 AM PST

    Is gta 5 part of the game pass

    submitted by /u/Foldingglint151
    [link] [comments]

    For some odd reason gta 5 will not start

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:09 PM PST

    I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it, updated it and even restarted my xbox but it will not work

    submitted by /u/unborn_cock
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with LFG. Can anyone help?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Games keep freezing then making buzzing sound

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    This has happened before, but not as much as it is now. I was playing Fallout New Vegas and every time I went through the same door, the screen went black and a buzzing noise happened. I've taken the disc out and cleaned it, still no luck. I tried to take a game clip of it, but the buzzing sound didn't show up for some reason. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/newazni16
    [link] [comments]

    I will not buy another xbox product until they make quality controllers

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Milsim games on next gen!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    I would love to see more tactical fps milsim games come to the next gen.

    Maybe with Sandstorm releasing soon and if the launch is a success maybe that will encourage more indie dev studios do push their realistic tactical fps milsim games to console aswell as pc of course.

    Thoughts guys?

    submitted by /u/JoshHodgers
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Gift Card from India

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Do you know somebody who provide these gift cards?

    submitted by /u/LiquidMedina
    [link] [comments]

    Achievements not unlocking on GamePass PC version of Final Fantasy XV

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:23 AM PST

    I have played the game for about 6 hours and have done a few things that should be giving me achievements, but not a single achievement unlocked. Anyone else gaving this problem? I am using GamePass PC for about 6 months and this has not happened to me before in a game that has achievements.

    submitted by /u/rockebull
    [link] [comments]

    Final Fantasy XV

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Wanting to see if anyone is playing the new FF on the game pass. I'm a noob and wanted some tips. Also can you team up on there. I plan on starting tonight. Est. Hmu if you have info or can help me with getting started. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/tenndad2
    [link] [comments]

    Does Xbox One have keyboard/mouse support?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Now for some context: I've been a PC player for almost 2 years now. Nowadays I mostly play Destiny 2 with my friends and decided I wanted to go back and experience Destiny 1.

    To my dismay, Destiny 1 is no longer available on PC, meaning I have to use my Xbox one to play it.

    Since I haven't played regularly on controller in 2 years, adjusting in the first couple missions felt like complete torture to me. "Whatever" I said "I'll get used to it eventually" I'm nearly done with the first campaign, and playing on controller still feels odd to me.

    So I was wondering, is there a simple and cost effective way to use my keyboard and mouse? If not, how can I get more comfortable with a controller?

    submitted by /u/CrochetRamen
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to limit data usage? Question from old fart.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:59 AM PST

    My nephew has apparently been using Xbox's record feature to record himself playing games online. He makes these into youtube videos. His dad noticed that they went far, far over their ISP's data allotment. They had several days each week where their usage was 70gb. This ended up costing quite a bit in overage fines and went on for weeks. He just figured out that the problem is the Xbox recording feature. My nephew has been leaving the system on pause with it recording, so apparently that has been using a huge amount of data.

    Is it possible to put a cap on the Xbox's data usage so this doesn't happen again? Or can this record feature be setup to not use data? His dad is talking about throwing his Xbox away and I'd like to be able to offer a solution if possible.

    submitted by /u/panakos
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite local co op game of Gamepass?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Purchase history.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:02 AM PST

    My past three months of purchase history seems to have disappeared after I disconnected from the internet for about an hour or so, is this a sign of card being hacked or something?

    submitted by /u/LordCobra2847
    [link] [comments]

    Hdd storage

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Hello everyone I was just wondering if anyone could recommend me a good 2tb Hardrive which I can use on the Xbox one any help would be appreciated cheers

    submitted by /u/wingsisfat200
    [link] [comments]

    Free Play Days: Naruto to Boruto, Shining Resonance Refrain and Valkyria Chronicles 4

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:28 AM PST

    I need some help from some fellow Xbox One users.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:27 AM PST

    This morning, I woke up to needing to update Fortnite. No issues at all, I continue the update. However, I can't use any apps or play any other games while it's updating. And I've never had this issue until I updated my console last night. Is this an issue on my end, or is it something that just came with the new console update???

    submitted by /u/cobragrad17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment