• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Xbox - My Son's Account Just Disappeared ...

    Xbox - My Son's Account Just Disappeared ...


    My Son's Account Just Disappeared ...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:19 AM PST

    My son's gamertag on his xbox is no longer showing up. I had it set up so that he could sign in and use the games that I've already downloaded on my own xbox as well as use my gold membership. I can still see him as a friend on my xbox so I know he didn't accidentally delete his account. What would cause it to just disappear like that ?

    submitted by /u/generalanxiety
    [link] [comments]

    Project xCloud Limited iOS TestFlight Preview Begins Today

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Just got a OG Xbox dirt cheap

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:49 PM PST

    Am I able to type in a code to make sure it works WITHOUT redeeming it?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:35 PM PST

    My Xbox came (used from eBay) with a code for the Jedi fallen order game. I don't want the game & I want to sell it. I want to test the code before selling it though to make sure it works. I'm scared when I type in the code though it will automatically redeem the game. Does it?

    submitted by /u/moon_d0g
    [link] [comments]

    Bridgeing laptop wifi to xbox one issues

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:41 AM PST

    So.i connected my laptop.to my schools network. Then ethernet cable from laptop to xbox one and bridge connection. it keeps losing connection or if I do connect and try update my game it just stays stuck at 620kbs. Doesnt move up in percentage at all. Or itll say cannot obtain ip address or somthing about dchib can anyone help with a work arounandd. Oh yeah I'm across the street from my school lol so I have to sign in with my school username and password before I do everything on the laptop.

    submitted by /u/phantombuz
    [link] [comments]

    Can't see my voice and party overlay

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Title says it all. Ia this a Glitch is there a way to fix it

    submitted by /u/WonkierCracker6
    [link] [comments]

    Please ignore the absurd number of unopened emails in my junk email, but I’m in! :)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:36 PM PST

    In relation to XBL enforcement actions

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:58 AM PST

    If one account on my Xbox has multiple communication bans and I create a separate new account on that same xbox are those enforcement strikes on that new account? Are they shared in any way?

    submitted by /u/VisegradRelay
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to use my xbox360 controller on my android but the xbox adapter won't turn on. Its nothing related to the cables as I've tried it on other devices and it worked fine. What could it be?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Xbox one

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:19 AM PST

    So basically I'll log on to any game and after awhile it will randomly disconnect from my internet. I've tried restarting the Xbox and unplugging my router but no luck. Idk if it has to update or what

    submitted by /u/boisenpai
    [link] [comments]

    I could be banned?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Hi guys, recently i send to repair my Xbox one fat, but they told me, they meaby should replace the Xbox proccesor, so a friend told me i could be bannet for changing the hardware.

    P.S.: is not a official store is just a repair store, and they repair all type of consoles.

    submitted by /u/chaotic_oz
    [link] [comments]

    Selling my Xbox

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:24 AM PST

    I have some games I've bought from the Microsoft store downloaded on my Xbox if I sign out will the games still be playable when I sell my xbox ?

    submitted by /u/jaikrishhhhh
    [link] [comments]

    I have an Xbox one S and and two original controllers. The one i had with the xbox one s works fine, but the one I had from the previous xbox one keeps turning off and works only if wired. Also when i connect it with USB cable it tells me there’s an update for my xbox controller. (More in comments)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Will the new Xbox support USB audio?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:39 PM PST

    PS3/4 and the switch has done it.

    the last 3 cycles of the xbox have not unless it was a supported/partnered headset like turtle beach. Is there any info or news about if they will change this moving forward?

    I'd like the option to be able to use USB speakers or any usb headset on the next xbox

    submitted by /u/Yeshalot
    [link] [comments]

    Disc tray won't accept disc on new Xbox.? Just bought this one n it let me use a disc earlier, but upon ejecting it, it tried swallowing it again but made a horrible sound, I took it out and tested it on garbage (Sonic movie lol) and it does this now. Should I send it for repair or just buy another?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:14 PM PST

    I bought game pass ultimate back in December and never got my codes for spotify or discord nitro. I don’t have an xbox and I’ve been using game pass on my pc. This is the 5th time I’ve contacted support and I haven’t gotten anything.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Would a used original Xbox scratch my discs?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Hey r/xbox,

    I bought a used original xbox locally and bought two brand new original xbox games. These were brand new, but after a few days of playing them, both the discs are scratched in the same way--light, slightly curved scratches across the disc. Could the Xbox be scratching these discs? The console freezes fairly often but I'm not sure. Would buying a new Xbox be a good idea? Thanks again.

    submitted by /u/kerjuch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment