• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My friend’s family was gonna throw this away but decided to it to me for free! Missing the helmet stand but that’s it

    Xbox 360 - My friend’s family was gonna throw this away but decided to it to me for free! Missing the helmet stand but that’s it


    My friend’s family was gonna throw this away but decided to it to me for free! Missing the helmet stand but that’s it

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    Worth getting an Xbox 360 Kinect for £7

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Title says it all really. I just want to have voice commands and navigate through the menus with gesture controls. I found a really good condition unit for £7, is it worth it or am I wasting my time?

    submitted by /u/plzstayfrosty
    [link] [comments]

    looking for saints row 2, Deadpool and minecraft covers

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:30 PM PST

    dose anybody know where I can find replacement covers for the games listed above all for the 360

    saints row 2, Deadpool and minecraft covers for 360

    submitted by /u/xxxx87
    [link] [comments]

    My little sibling decided to put sky landers Bluetooth adapter into Xbox 360 USB port. Not shockingly it didn’t work. What is the best way to rip it out of the USB port? Would tweezers suffice? Something else?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:43 PM PST

    My fingers are too big and thin.

    submitted by /u/AppleLover11
    [link] [comments]

    Thrift store hunting prices (£)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:33 AM PST

    So I was hunting around cash converters and other used game stores to find a new 360 to buy and was wondering. What are fair prices for a console in the UK?

    I see things from one store being a white fat for £35 (not an arcadr, so most likely not a Jasper) and another store had a blue E for £40. There was yet another with two black Jasper's each at £30.

    submitted by /u/Burnziie
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX live connection problem.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:33 AM PST

    I have an Xbox 360 problem.

    When I try to connect to Xbox live I am asked to update, if I don't I can't connect to Xbox live but the update doesn't work because there is no internet connection but to connect to Xbox live I need to update it anybody have something similar ?

    submitted by /u/Bobbybilllboard
    [link] [comments]

    I re-started playing with my 360 yesterday after buying the rechargeable batteries on Amazon and I went back playing with Fable 3, but in multiplayer this time, I feel like crying if I think of the memories I have with this console and the fact that people still play it (both game and console)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:37 AM PST

    Opened up Sniper Ghost Warrior game years after buying from a pawnshop. Wtf is wrong with the disc? Disc is perfectly flat

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment