• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!


    Tech Tuesday!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One Fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. I'd like to invite you all to discuss any tech peripherals you have, are thinking of getting, have some questions about or need a recommendation.

    This is the place to chat about monitors, TVs, headphones, hard drives and any other peripherals to plug your Xbox One into.

    For the rest of my weekly posts, check out the scheduled posts list!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No other bonus round will give you sweaty palms like this one does.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:11 PM PST

    We are officially ONE MONTH away from the release of Ori and the Will of the Wisps

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Samsung has announced gaming partnership with Microsoft

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:01 PM PST

    343 on Slipspace engine: “We had to create an engine that was more powerful for next-generation development, but also more nimble, so the creatives and engineers are able to work more easily and iterate faster"

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:29 AM PST

    This was the box Microsoft sent my power cord in, which they forgot when they sent my Xbox back from being repaired

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Scrapped Ideas and Artwork from Halo 5: Guardians Released

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Xbox partners with Samsung, announces Forza Street for Galaxy devices

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Get ready to redefine the game.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:02 PM PST

    The game director and CEO of Moon studios says that Ori and the will of the wisps keeps the core gameplay of the first game and improves it all aspects and is confident it will be great

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Tom Clancy’s The Division 2: Warlords of New York: World Premiere Cinematic Trailer | Ubisoft [NA]

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:04 AM PST

    The division 2 giveaway

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:50 PM PST

    With the division 2 being extremely cheap and it being one of my favorite recent franchises. I'm gonna purchase 10 copies for the first 10 people that send me their gamertag.

    Update. Giveaway over. Those 10 went extremely quick.

    I will try and maybe get a few more before the sale is over. But no promises. The ones that I did giveaway. Hopefully you enjoy the game.

    submitted by /u/sniperted
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else keen for Maneater in May?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Shadowrun--Missed potential and opportunity??

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Got my first XBOX system ever on Black Friday, here's a PlayStation lifer's comprehensive thoughts after several months :-)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Info: picked up a 1TB SAD edition, couldn't really say no to $180 Canadian for it. Bought a discounted XBL card and I've got many months of Game Pass Ultimate by upgrading it :D

    I've always loved Halo and Gears. Played them so so much at friend's places. But I'm a big singleplayer guy, so PlayStation always interested me more. That said I've always yearned for what I was missing out on.

    Thoughts on the console/OS:

    • So so quiet. Unless you've picked up a newer PS4, more often than not they are frustratingly loud in many games. So I really appreciate that part

    • The form factor and design is gorgeous. Launch system was always gaudy to me but they knocked it out the park the second round

    • I'm a TV geek and the video options are super cool. Wish PS4 had that

    • it's been a while and I still find myself getting lost in the menus. I like how a lot of it looks, but I'd prefer the simple (if boring) PS4 OS

    • I know it's kind of unfair because the X exists, but even 1080p gaming leaves something to be desired. I was surprised how low res Halo 5 looks. I use a PS4 Pro now, but even compared to my old PS4 it seems to struggle. I figured this going in though

    Thoughts on games/services

    • I did not expect to love Halo 5 so much. The MP is so so fun

    • Gears is still great as ever

    • I got this thing because I wanted to play Game Pass and boy I am not disappointed. The value proposition is bonkers and I wish something comparable was available on PS

    • I've still gotta jump into a couple indie exclusives like Ori, but besides the stellar MCC/H5/GoW not much has jumped out to me. But again, $180 is a steal anyway

    Thoughts on controller:

    • Feels great and sturdy

    • I've never understood why so many people whine about symmetrical vs offset sticks, but the sticks feel nice and grippy. Like em more than DS4 I think

    • I appreciate the boosted Bluetooth range over the DS4

    • Those triggers are sooo good. Though I wish the angle was more similar to that of the 360. They jut out so far at the bottom (my poor circulation always means my fingers get cold too, lol)

    • play and charge kit is pretty much necessary. Disposable batteries, even in 2013? C'mon. Though the charge kits batteries trump the DS4 capacity, wow

    • the headphone jack integration isn't quite as quick and seemless as DS4

    • the bumpers, face buttons, and d-pad still lag behind DS4 imo. Especially bumpers. Playing stuff like Dark Souls must be awful

    +/- overall controller preference is a tossup for me. Probably depends what type of game I'm feeling. Both controllers feel pretty great to me (where as PS3 vs 360, 360 was the knockout winner)

    Hope you enjoyed my thoughts. I think it's a pretty good system, and I'm glad to have both (even if new consoles are around the corner lol)

    submitted by /u/thegrizzlypear
    [link] [comments]

    Metro Exodus - Sam's Story Launch Trailer (Official 4K)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Metro 2033 Redux. I already have it so... Enjoy!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Outriders Gameplay - Official Reveal Trailer (4K)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Modern Warfare BR coming?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Season 2 Patch Notes

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Any gamepass games that you would recommend that you maybe think not many people will have played or maybe glossed over?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Thanks for the advice :)

    submitted by /u/JJR4ACRE
    [link] [comments]

    My owned games just fell from 75+ to 27, has this happened to anyone else?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Just noticed that I now only have 27 owned games. So many of them are just gone and it's impossible for me remember every one of them. The few that I do remember, I can still find and install through searching them on the store but this is just ridiculous. All my backwards compatible games are gone too, if anyone knows of a way to fix these please let me know. Thanks a million.

    submitted by /u/Im_no_imposter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment