• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My uncle was part of the hardware design team for the Xbox 360 and he left me these awesome collectors items when he passed away a few years ago

    Xbox 360 - My uncle was part of the hardware design team for the Xbox 360 and he left me these awesome collectors items when he passed away a few years ago


    My uncle was part of the hardware design team for the Xbox 360 and he left me these awesome collectors items when he passed away a few years ago

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Let's play some Odyssey I bought the game brand new for £10!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:39 AM PST

    Best 360 Madden QB name ever! (Cleaning out old photos & found one I had meant to submit here.)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    $2 Goodwill pickups. Always fun to find old Movie Gallery cases. Cool to find a GameCube game too

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:43 PM PST

    [HELP] I have controller delay/input lag while playing games

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:44 PM PST

    There is no delay/input lag when I'm in the menu, but as soon as i start playing, I get delay/input lag.

    I've installed both games (fable 2/Fable 3) on the harddrive.

    Is there anyway to fix this? Is this delay/input lag because I am playing the fable games?

    submitted by /u/LallerDK
    [link] [comments]

    I AM ALIVE - Do you remember that Survival 360 game? Let's take a look 8 years later.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:16 PM PST

    My left bumper (LB button) does not make a clicking sound anymore. Is there a way to fix this? Or do I have to buy replacement parts?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Where to check Xbox 360 digital sales

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:25 PM PST

    I was gonna pick up some sonic games but I don't know if they're on sale or regular price and can't seem to find out anywhere. I see that there is a XBL Gold discount but is that permanent or only for a limited time ?

    submitted by /u/selkies24
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought a pre owned 360 s model

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:06 PM PST

    From gamestop, but i dont see a cable to connect the controller anywhere. I can take out the battery but how can i charge it? I really wish they told me if i had to buy a separate cable for the controller just to charge the damn thing....if someone could help itd be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Negronicus
    [link] [comments]

    Mixamp with Xbox 360 S

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Can u hook up a mix amp to the older 360 S?

    submitted by /u/gatti420
    [link] [comments]

    Can an XBO controller be used on an Xbox 360?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Any info on power consumption of Zephyr?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:45 AM PST

    After recently learning that Zephyrs do not have the 90nm GPU, I am curious to see how it stacks up against Xenon and Falcon in terms of power consumption.

    Because it seems like everyone on the internet believed zephyr to be 90/90/90 like Xenon, I can understand why no one bothered to test it separately, but I was hoping there was something out there. I've just had no luck finding it. Anyone got any references or tests they've done themselves?

    submitted by /u/acceptxnce
    [link] [comments]

    My cousin Xbox 360 has RGH chip, but one day, their games and game launcher dissapeared, what can he do?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Music on Xbox 360

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Is there a way to copy music from your pc or flash drive onto an Xbox 360 without hacking the console? There may be a way to check where the mp3s are stored ripping a cd and plugging the drive into a pc and searching for them. Then you'd place your music in the folder that they were stored in. I'm trying to put my music on my Xbox in case I ever want to listen to music while playing w/o taking out my phone/mp3 player.

    Plugging the drive into a pc sounds like it could work imo.

    submitted by /u/grzmoty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment