• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    Xbox - New Xbox series X details

    Xbox - New Xbox series X details


    New Xbox series X details

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

    My uncle was part of the hardware design team for the Xbox 360 and he left me these awesome collectors items when he passed away a few years ago

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Not only will I get the option to upgrade to the next Xbox for free, but I will also get Cyberpunk 2077 for free as well!! Thanks alot Microsoft!!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Xbox Series X will have 12 Teraflop CPU, Variable Rate Shading, Hardware-based ray tracing, and more.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox One, get Xbox Series X upgrade free

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:00 AM PST

    LB doesn't work but triggers look the same

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Thanks for this great adventure, Gears 5 was far more better than Gears of War 4...

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:49 AM PST

    The next Xbox will quadruple XB1’s CPU, octuple its GPU performance

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Can't redeem a free copy of Star Wars Battlefront on the website or Xbox one, I was advised the only workaround was to use a 360.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Digital Foundry's take on the Series X news

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Store not loading, but apps work.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Bought new Xbox, unfortunately there codes are for new members only. Good luck!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Play anywhere question

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Have Microsoft said anything more about supporting play anywhere in the next gen? I'm a pc gamer but I'm tempted to go Microsoft for my console so I can play downstairs and be fine or play at my pc etc.

    submitted by /u/norsk_imposter
    [link] [comments]

    My whole friends list is offline

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:16 PM PST

    How do i stop getting notifications of people i unfriended/unfollowed

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:51 PM PST

    So i unfollowed someone a few months ago and just like when i did follow them, i keep getting notifications that they are online. How do i fix this?

    submitted by /u/cadendance
    [link] [comments]

    Purchasing Xbox 360 games on an Xbox one

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:47 PM PST

    I am planning to buy GTA San Andreas for my Xbox one. It is backwards compatible & available on the marketplace.

    What would be the best payment method, without a credit card to use for purchasing the game?

    submitted by /u/doom2archvile
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Xbox, glad to join the team!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:01 AM PST

    I purchased my first ever Xbox today, being the Xbox One X Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order bundle, with it, I purchased Star Wars Battlefront 2. Is anyone interested in adding me and playing together?

    submitted by /u/defavltid
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X VR?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Just wanted to see if anyone else would be interested in having the xbox series x supporting VR

    submitted by /u/THEKINDHERO
    [link] [comments]

    10 year tenure. Boy, that is fun to say.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:39 AM PST

    So I was looking at my profile the other day and noticed that I have the 10 year tenure badge. I thought it was a cool milestone. Then I got to thinking. Is there anyone here that has higher? How many of you have the 10 year or higher badge(s)?

    submitted by /u/KryptCeeper
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] what to do when your account gets “hacked”

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:25 PM PST

    This is a stupid question, but what do I do if an account has been "hacked"?

    A couple of months back I made my little brother an Xbox account with a new outlook email address I made him, the password was kind of simple so My mother could remember it but was still a combination of words and numbers: an example of it would be "PineappleBanana123X" even though it included a different word/number and was more challenging.

    Anyway I had the back up email address/phone number set to my information just in case anything happened to it.

    Long story short someone changed his password, and reset the backup email/phone number to a completely different email address and phone number so I can't recover the account via that. I tried submitting the information including his device Live ID, his gamertag, previous passwords, etc. and I got denied.

    Now I know that my brother didn't give away his information because he didn't know his information nor does he have any online friends that are not his real life friends or my/my friends, he doesn't use the microphone unless he's in a party chat with me, and cannot receive messages from people who are not his Xbox friends.

    What can I do here? Is there any way to get this account back?

    submitted by /u/Steel_city917
    [link] [comments]

    Laggy achievements? (Doom 2016)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Hey all,

    Anyone else still playing Doom 2016? If so, have you noticed laggy achievements? For example, I played early last week (say, Feb 16th - I don't remember exactly) and I chainsawed enough demons to earn the "Up Close and Personal" achievement. (Kill 50 enemies using the Chainsaw) Only problem is...it didn't pop. Zip forward several days to Feb 22nd...and while I'm watching Netflix, it pops.

    I also play Division 2 and this doesn't seem to happen with that game.

    Anyone else experience this sort of delay?

    (FWIW, I'm playing the Game Pass version of Doom 2016.)

    submitted by /u/FrostyZoob
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft Rewards - redeem money gift card - what's worth more?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Hello.

    I'm in Brazil so I'll be using BRL (R$) instead of USD in the example ahead, but it should be just as understandable.

    I'm quite sure that a while back it was worth more to redeem a R$15.00 card instead of 3x R$5.00; but it doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

    A R$5.00 gift card requires 1,750 points to be redeemed, while the R$15.00 requires 5,250. So unless I'm missing something here, unlike before, it now makes no difference if you redeem 3 of the first or 1 of the latter, as 1,750 X 3 = 5,250.

    Can anyone confirm this is also the case now in the US, or has always been like this? Because I'm quite sure I used to save enough points so I could redeem a R$15,00 card before instead of just grabbing the R$5,00 cards as soon as possible.

    Thanks.

    Edit: there's also a R$30,00 card you can redeem, but compared to the 15,00 one, it only saves you 200 points. I believe it used to cost much less before, being almost worth it to save enough points to redeem the 30,00 one instead of 2 of 15,00.

    submitted by /u/Arch3rAc3
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to fix this or know what the problem is

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Underage ban?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:38 PM PST

    So I put out a post on Xbox community saying I was 12 and looking for friends and afterwards some random dude said he'd ban me for being underage and playing the call of duty mw. Is it possible to get a ban like this, or is he just trying to scare me?

    submitted by /u/Kobe_Karambit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment