• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Xbox - This mother .......... 1 point ahead

    Xbox - This mother .......... 1 point ahead


    This mother .......... 1 point ahead

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:40 AM PST

    I made a retro-style phone wallpaper for the guys over at r/PS4 and I thought I'd make one for you guys, too

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Any one know what type of color name this Xbox is? Know how much it could cost? I couldn’t find anything about it on google?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:54 PM PST

    I keep getting this message when I try to sign in to play midnight club la. Any suggestions to help?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Locked account Microsoft

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    My Xbox account was hacked wayyyy back in July 2019, since then Microsoft have allowed me to change my password but now I'm locked out of my account. I have filled out several compliance forms and spoke to Microsoft on the phone with no luck at all. I wouldn't be so bothered usually, but I have spent way too much money on that account to just forget about it. Is there anything more I can do? Or any advice you might have?

    submitted by /u/laylastanton
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone that owns or previously owned a xbox one x have you gotten any E100 type errors

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Hello everyone that reads this. So i was wondering if any other xbox one x owners are getting any E100 startup errors because i just got that error again on a brand new xbox that i purchase back in November 2019 because the same E100 error messed up my original xbox one x i had. So i bought a new one as it would be more worth it than paying the 300 for the repairs because my warranty had ran out on my first xbox one x.

    submitted by /u/AdriftRegent5
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Xbox Series X

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    I got a few questions about the Xbox Series X that I would like to know the answers to.

    Questions:

    Will I be able to use Xbox One accessories on the XSX? Accessories like controllers, a Turtle Beach XO Four headset, and a Seagate 4TB external hard drive?

    Will all Xbox One games be backwards compatible or will some be backwards compatible?

    If I were to have the XSX and my friends were to still be playing on Xbox One, can I still be in a party with them?

    If I were to buy a game that is on both Xbox One and XSX and I buy it it for Xbox One first and later on I get the XSX, could I download that game on XSX or would I need to get the game separetlely for XSX?

    Can the console be put on its side?

    That's all I have! I would greatly appreciate if someone took the time to answer them.

    submitted by /u/Tbecker3150
    [link] [comments]

    This message shows up while I'm trying to play Assassin's creed IV on my xbox one, and is there any way to fix this? Does downloading the account again matter on xbox one?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Cloud and External

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Have a quick question. If I play a game that only has a option to save the data on Cloud, can I transfer that over to an external hard drive?

    submitted by /u/JustSomePerson1234
    [link] [comments]

    My A button feeling loose/softer than other buttons

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:28 PM PST

    My A button is feeling softer and loose to press down than the other buttons on my Xbox one controller. I've tried the alcohol method and the straw method. None seem to work. Is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/sssokxge
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else unable to load up the game pass version of Sea Salt?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:23 PM PST

    After I select my Xbox profile to sign in I get a loop of syncing and no user selected

    submitted by /u/Smithson92
    [link] [comments]

    Phil Spencer Sets The Record Straight On His VR Feelings

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Get it fast!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Why did Guitar Hero Live have to do this to me?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Xbox Console Companion app party chat not working?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Hey. So I'm currently on Windows 10 using the Xbox Companion App, and I'm trying to join my friend's party chat (who is on Xbox One). However, when I join the party (or they join my party), I can't hear them and they can't hear me. When I speak into my microphone, I can see the party chat flare light up, so the Xbox app is picking up my mic (but I can't see their flare when they speak). I'm using a split 3.5mm jack with an Astro A10 headset.

    My mic works fine on Discord and other services, but for some reason the Xbox Companion app isn't working. I've tried changing the audio settings both on the Xbox app and Windows to other devices, made sure my privacy settings allowed my mic to be used on the Xbox app, hard resetting the Xbox app, restarting my PC, plugging my headset/mic out and back in, messed around with my mic settings on Windows and the Game Bar. For some reason, my microphone, specifically in an Xbox One party chat using the Xbox Companion app, doesn't seem to work.

    Both the Xbox app and Windows is up to date. Like I said before, the party chat is picking up my mic evidenced by the flare when I speak, but my friends can't hear me and I can't hear them. I've looked up and tried almost every troubleshoot option online and nothing is working, and it's driving me mad. It used to work on my old PC, and I just got a brand new PC yesterday as of posting this and now the problem occurs. Anyone else having this issue? Anybody know how to fix it? Please help!

    submitted by /u/NinjaFatGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Console Companion Party

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:49 PM PST

    I have been using the Xbox console companion app on windows to join my friends parties recently and it was working, but now I cannot join parties it doesn't even give me the option. I have already reinstalled the app, restarted my PC, and reset the app. Could someone please help.

    submitted by /u/Qlwright06
    [link] [comments]

    sound issues

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    So I got a weird one for all of you,

    I have an Xbox one X hooked up to a computer monitor to run at 4K. However, the sound is pretty much 8 bit (best way to describe it) it doesn't sound right at all. The monitor is an Asus MG28UQ. It is also hooked up to Logitech Speakers. it works fine with my PC just not my Xbox. and I have to shut the monitor off several times to get the sound to come through normal. Any suggestions on what to do? is it fixable or am I screwed?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/AvengingJeremy
    [link] [comments]

    X-box controller issues, help requested

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    I have an X-box one controller, with bluetooth. I am trying to get it to connect to my PC, without success. I have gone through all the troubleshooting steps on the x-box website here https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/accessibility/adaptive-controller-wont-connect-to-xbox-or-pc I also checked out a few 3rd party sites and some youtube videos that were not helpful.

    Nothing worked, so I thought I might check if someone here has any suggestions.

    History: I got the controller maybe 2 years ago. It worked with the computer games I was playing for a while, but then it stopped. At the time, I was told on the microsoft forums that this was because Windows 7 had stopped supporting functionality for it. I don't know if it was true, but I became frustrated and set it aside for a while. I don't really play many games that require a controller, so I just forgot about it.

    I have since upgraded to Win 10 and a few days ago I decided to try and get it working. The computer recognizes the USB bluetooth dongle https://i.imgur.com/vaSx2YA.png The controller powers on correctly, lights flashing, etc. but it will not connect to the PC. The controller works just fine if connected with a USB-C cable ... all buttons work in the diagnostic, but nothing works wirelessly.

    I don't have another controller to test out, nor do I have another PC to test it on. The controller is old enough to be beyond warranty, and i don't have the receipt after this long anyways. It is in pristine condition, though and has never had any damage. I really would hate to throw it out when it probably works.

    Any ideas would be appreciated :)

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/pookshuman
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox re-timer chip or what we face as blank screen issues!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

    I have an xbox one s, it's a great console and all, but there is an issue with blank screen. The first time I had this problem I contacted xbox support and they thankfully fixed the issue is it was under warranty. Now one year later same issue reoccurred, so as standard minded me, I decided to go on Internet and search what the problem really is, and what I found is hundreds or thousands users complain from the same issue, and surprisingly not only from xbox one s, other xbox consoles from 360 to xbox X all have faced the same problem, another association was having 4K TV. This should raise questions why Microsoft still not solving the issue? Should I buy the new upcoming Xbox knowing it's a matter of time before this disease ends my new console life?

    submitted by /u/Kakiro-Yamikaze
    [link] [comments]

    Elite 2 Controller Grip

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    I just got the Elite 2 and I love it. The best controller I've had and an upgrade from the Elite 1 in all ways but one. The Elite 2 is slippery and the Elite 1 had the perfect grip. Has anyone else had this issue and if so, what are you doing?

    submitted by /u/MaveRick-1981
    [link] [comments]

    External hard drive only shows up after unplugging it

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    My external only shows up after I unplug can someone help me

    submitted by /u/celtics2383738
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one save data

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Hi guys, I had a technical question.

    I was half way through the witcher 3 GOT on my Xbox in my other house. Now I am based somewhere else, I wish to continue it. If I redownload the game, will be save data still be there? Or will I have to start again ?

    Thanks in advance

    Btw first play through and loving it

    submitted by /u/aotjack
    [link] [comments]

    Account blocking help

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:14 AM PST

    If you block someone on Xbox one can they still see your achievements and captures as well as your profile?

    submitted by /u/Krustydragon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment