• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday


    Friend Request Friday

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. Are you looking for some friends to game with? Post below with your Gamertag and a few of your favorite titles to see if anyone would like to join you!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What if this subreddit had a monthly “video game book club” where a Gamepass game was picked each month, everyone plays it, and then come together at the end of the month for a discussion (pros, cons, Easter eggs, etc.).

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Disclaimer: the idea was taken from an Askreddit thread. One of the main issues OP mentioned was picking a game, since everyone had to buy it. I figured Gamepass was perfect for this, and it could really liven up and make this subreddit unique out of all the gaming subreddits. Hopefully the mods can take notice if this gets enough support and start something.

    Edit: u/ImRakey has created r/GamePassGameClub in the event the mods elect to ignore the idea. Check it out and vote on the first month's game.

    submitted by /u/ctan0312
    [link] [comments]

    Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 'Reimagined' In The Works, Rumor Suggests

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:57 AM PST

    Phil Spencer on Japan trip: "Amazing week in Japan talking Xbox Series X, Game Pass and Project xCloud w/ publishers and studios. Played announced and unannounced games, talked E3 2020 and discussed gaming's future. Always come away motivated by the amazing creative talent here in Japan."

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Jerret West, Former Vice President/Head of Marketing at Netflix, rejoins Microsoft as Chief Marketing Officer at Xbox.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:34 AM PST

    What Q-tips are actually for. ��

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:46 PM PST

    From the Loot Box to Xbox Game Pass these are the gaming trends that defined the decade

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Any idea how to fix the screen being zoomed in?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:40 AM PST

    In Deadpool, if you wait at the start screen Deadpool will teleport away and come back with a different costume.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Game screen flickering and pixels. Any ideas on what this is?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:13 PM PST

    I need some help because every time I try to start my modern warfare it says this and I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall. So help please

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Microsoft is sending out $5 for those who had trouble on January 18-19 from downloading/playing games.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:56 PM PST

    Any fun co-op games anyone recommend?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Im trying to find more fun games to play with my girlfriend besides monopoly plus on my xbox, any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/toothlessnut
    [link] [comments]

    Issues connecting to the wireless internet just says that there is a connection error and tips?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath on Xbox One?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:05 AM PST

    The HD port just came out on the Switch. Finished the game on the original Xbox many times and got 100% on Steam, but I desparately want to play it again on my One X. Any chance of that happening?

    submitted by /u/Vital1138
    [link] [comments]

    Was doing some bored browsing and came across this

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:49 PM PST

    What are some of your favorite co-op games?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:11 PM PST

    My buddy and I are tired of feeling angry at our team in competitive games, where no one plays objective. So instead we're looking for fun or challenging co-op games. Recommendations? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/El_Taco_Sloth
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one will not update, please help. The console is connected to internet just fine, I’ve hard reset the console numerous times, and I don’t have the option to skip this screen or do anything else on the console. The update fails every time. Any suggestions? Thanks

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:33 PM PST

    I have an Xbox one shared between my 2 sons and my account. They have children’s account set up in a family with my account as the adult. If I purchase an Xbox live gold subscription will it apply to their accounts too?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:34 AM PST

    Flight Simulator - All the Scenery in 4K (Jan 2020)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:09 AM PST

    Just got my Elite Series 2...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    And man, there is literally glue on my A button. It's also sticking quite a bit which is super disappointing. I got it from Costco so I can always return it whenever I want, but these aren't carried in stores so I'll have to wait a week to get a new one. This is replacing a regular controller that broke, so I'd rather not return this one right away. Anyone have any luck fixing the A button sticking issue? Let me know, thanks!

    submitted by /u/I_AM_SCUBASTEVE
    [link] [comments]

    Indivisible is one of the most unique and intriguing indie game i have ever played and it’s available on Gamepass.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:41 AM PST

    The animation is phenomenal for both in game and cutscenes. The designs for characters are memorable but not too "in your face" The combat feels fluid and responsive. They've taken a stamina turn by turn-esque format and made it more interactive.

    This is the first indie game i have played that has both world combat and encounter combat and has done it right. There are so many unique little details that add to the experience like, looking up and having the world map appear. Building teams and entering your own realm by meditating.

    Simplistic UI and easy to pick up and play without overhwelming you with a bunch of tutorials, lore or combat mechanics.

    Definitely recommned it

    submitted by /u/iWentRogue
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought a pair of Astro A50s how do I edit the party chat so that I turn my mic volume down? My clan mates can hear the game through my headset

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Suggestions on where to get a new power supply brick...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:48 AM PST

    My power brick is doing what power bricks do, and has quit working. Stays orange, etc. I've looked it up extensively and have diagnosed this as my problem. Question is, as I am sure this has happened to many of you, where did you go to get another and what brand has worked best for you? Amazon has a ton of options, all about the same price but all from different companies. What should I avoid? What should I go for? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Regna85
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment