• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    Xbox - Found these steel books let me know of any others that would be good for my collection

    Xbox - Found these steel books let me know of any others that would be good for my collection


    Found these steel books let me know of any others that would be good for my collection

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 03:10 AM PST

    "... giving me something to look forward to each night."

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Is it worth it to still buy XBOX ONE S coming from XBOX 360?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:03 PM PST

    I currently have 2 Xbox 360 with around 70 physical games and around 30 digital games. I have around 80% backlog on all those games. Is it worth it to buy Xbox One S for me? Would I be able to play my backlogs? Would it be worth it?

    I don't subscribe to Xbox Live gold anymore. I just want to be able to play my backlogs. I don't intend on spending much on new games I won't be able to play because of too little time. Is it still worth it?

    submitted by /u/disguiseunknown
    [link] [comments]

    Pc xbox app party invite problem

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    So i can send party invites just fine in the xbox app on pc. I want to be able to recieve party invites on the app on pc but nothing is showing up when i message a friend and ask him to invite me to a party. I get the notification on my xbox and the xbox app on my phone. But not on pc. I have gone through the settings and couldnt really find anything. Is there something im missing?

    submitted by /u/WhoRageQuit
    [link] [comments]

    How does one request for gift cards

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:29 PM PST

    One of the dumbest market segmentation practice I have ever seen

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Lost 360 Digital Games

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:44 PM PST

    I bought a few games (Chime, Risk) back in the day that have been erased from my 360 hard drives with no way to download them again offered from the menu. Am I out of luck or is there a way to get these things I paid for back?

    submitted by /u/aledromo
    [link] [comments]

    With the new Xbox being backwards compatible, what games from each generation should I pick up in preparation?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:32 PM PST

    For now I am intending on purchasing Metal Arms and both Mirrors Edge games.

    submitted by /u/coolshades5
    [link] [comments]

    these rock candy and afterglow controller worth buying? good or great?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Elite controller series 2

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:49 PM PST

    I bought an elite series 2 controller but out the box buttons A and Y weren't working properly. They wouldn't register most times so I went to Microsoft to exchange for a working one (I didn't want to play which one will work if returned it and got a new one at Best Buy)

    Has anyone gotten a new one and worked or have you had issues?

    submitted by /u/Akilleuz
    [link] [comments]

    Headset USB Question...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:45 PM PST

    I purchased gaming headphones that came with BOTH a 3.5mm audio jack & also a USB Male (headphone lights). Is there some sort of adapter that I can plug the USB into and then into the xbox controller (probably where it charges)?? I can't find anything anywhere. Any help is appreciated thank you!

    submitted by /u/TheMadKingKomo
    [link] [comments]

    Orange and Green flashing light, Xbox won’t turn on.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:01 AM PST

    My Xbox one overheated a few times but continued to work. I guess it must of over heated again and now will not turn on.

    I purchased a new power cable/brick, hoping it would fix issue, but no luck. Have tried removing all cables for 10 secs as suggested.

    When plugged in the new power supply flashes green then orange repeatedly. Xbox still won't power on. It sometimes will for a fraction of a second.

    Would appreciate any ideas? Or could I get it repaired or will I need a new one?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jbbdmt
    [link] [comments]

    Is the gamer tag character limit still 15 on 360?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:49 AM PST

    -I recently recovered an old account that has 14 characters in the gamer tag, it's a tag I have always used growing up and I love it very much.

    • I Changed the GT on that recovered account so I could quickly go to my now main account and make it my old school gamertag but there is a new system where there is a 12 character limit.

    -My gamertag is essentially lost forever but I had someone tell me yesterday if you log into a XBOX 360 to change your gamertag, the character limit is still 15 on there and transfers over to Xbox one. Is this true?

    submitted by /u/hatefulheals
    [link] [comments]

    CANT FIND A TV

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:35 AM PST

    so I've been looking at TVs for the new Xbox and all of them have that 120hz CMI or 240 motion rate or tru motion is there a tv out there ready for the new Xbox at 4K at 120hz

    submitted by /u/Bcwarrior78
    [link] [comments]

    Stream Xbox to PC with Ethernet.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Just out of curiosity is it possible to stream your Xbox one to PC with a direct Ethernet from your Xbox to your PC. Like plug the Ethernet in your Xbox port then plug the other end in your PC port.

    submitted by /u/wigontherun
    [link] [comments]

    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for January 27 to 31

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:27 AM PST

    i need help

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:20 AM PST

    i got a xbox live enforcement message so i looked at it and then i went to got to a party and it would not let me talk wont let me send messages and i need help pls

    submitted by /u/jadenlindsey
    [link] [comments]

    Duracell Battery exploded in my controller lol.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:05 PM PST

    Game recommendation for someone who hasn't played in 12 years and doesn't want to spend a month getting headshotted by kids

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Hey what's up everyone, I used to be really into gaming when I was a teenager (Halo, lots of RPGs, then WoW took over my life for a few years). I haven't played in a long time. I've got a family and responsibilities and shit now and I'm looking for a way to unwind with a very not steep learning curve. I used to have so much fun playing FPSs online, but it seems you can't compete unless you're pretty good these days and I don't have the time to get pretty good. And it doesn't seem they even make proper turn-based RPGs anymore or even stuff like KOTOR. Are there any Xbox or PS games you guys would recommend that are fun, easy to get into, but not too dumbed-down? Much appreciated

    submitted by /u/JortsShorts
    [link] [comments]

    SERIES X

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Just saw the trailer for Project Mara by Ninja Theory and all I can say is I AM PUMPED FOR NEXT GEN!

    submitted by /u/xInfiniteZerOx
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass 14-day free trial

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:40 PM PST

    External hard drive problem

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:58 AM PST

    I have an external hard drive that I've had for about a year now. Today we had to turn off the electricity in our home. I turned on my Xbox and it wasn't detecting my hard drive, so I unplugged it and plugged back. It did detect it, but only 25 of my 80 or so games on the hard drive showed up. I checked storage in settings and the amount of free space was the same as before, except most of the games weren't showing up.I've tried hard resetting, unplugging and factory resetting, however the factory reset made it worse and now I only have 2 games on my hard drive. I've experienced this problem once before, but simply unplugging and plugging in the hard drive fixed it that time.

    submitted by /u/0Memester0
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with xbox one controller issue

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 03:57 AM PST

    So out of nowhere my controller started using the right stick as LT, but not pressing it down, any movement triggers it. This makes it so I can't play games with that use LT or the right stick as a control which is nearly all games. Help!

    EDIT: Just thought I'd mention that I've tried using the xbox app that lets you remap buttons and nothing worked.

    submitted by /u/SuperWooper176
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment