• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Xbox - My best pic from this amazing game, on Xbox one x

    Xbox - My best pic from this amazing game, on Xbox one x


    My best pic from this amazing game, on Xbox one x

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:42 AM PST

    Xbox game pass always freezes on this, need help

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:12 AM PST

    Get the $1 Xbox Game Pass + Discord + Spotify outside of the US

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:10 AM PST

    Hello, I'm currently residing in a country where the $1 Game Pass promo doesn't include Spotify and Discord. Is there a way of getting around the restriction as Microsoft checks the payment method.

    submitted by /u/hi1307
    [link] [comments]

    There ya go!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:37 PM PST

    Interesting, all of the codes at my store have part of another one’s code on them. They all have the sticker over them, too. Here’s the least visible one.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:20 PM PST

    [XBOX Play Anywhere] If I bought a game on PC, would I be able to play it on XBOX? Or are games bought on XBOX only eligible to also be played on PC?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:19 AM PST

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Ohminty
    [link] [comments]

    Best story mode games

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:23 AM PST

    What are the best story mode games for Xbox One? I want to buy some new games;)

    submitted by /u/MarcBelmaati
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S HDMI HELP (Wireless HDMI)??

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Today I mounted my tv on the wall but I was wanting to have my Xbox on a table far from the tv. Is there any way I can do this without having to buy an extremely long HDMI cable I just want a clean look and cable management

    submitted by /u/Futbol1998
    [link] [comments]

    Ewwww

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:51 PM PST

    How long does the deal for the one s all digital last?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:44 AM PST

    Getting this for someone else that doesn't own an Xbox, just can't find when the deal ends. Is it the end of today (cyber Monday)?

    submitted by /u/LukerKillMeDuker
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade to games pass

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:38 AM PST

    So I got a oneX for me and my kid for Christmas with a card for a year of gold. How do I go about getting the deal where my gold is updated to games pass for a dollar? I've tried reading posts on here but am not exactly sure the best way to go about it.

    submitted by /u/SithLord875
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass $1 for 3 months — can my sub go lapsed for a few days to get the promotional price?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    My Game Pass Ultimate subscription expired today, and the current promotion for 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate for $1 is only for new members. My question is: Any of y'all know how long a subscription has to be lapsed before Microsoft considers me a new member again (if at all)? I've had Game Pass on and off since it launched, taking advantage of promotions like this whenever they hit. But now I'm in the middle of a few games and wondering if I can be considered "new" after being lapsed for a few days or weeks, or if I'm SOL on this particular promotion and should just drop a few extra bucks to get my subscription back up and running.

    submitted by /u/calculatissimo
    [link] [comments]

    Help? I woke up to my controller acting glitchy. I absolutely cannot scroll right for some reason and it’s acting very sensitive.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Forza horizon bug

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:41 PM PST

    I recently bought a disk copy of Forza horizon for Xbox 360 it is compatible with Xbox one but when I put the disk in it opened the blu-ray app

    submitted by /u/NadaMas333
    [link] [comments]

    XboxOneX Keeps Turning Off!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:28 PM PST

    Been having a lot of problems with my Xbox One X recently with it randomly turning off. It could happen 5mins into a session or 5hours. The past few times its happened I've felt the xbox and its doesn't seem to be insanely hot or anything. It has quite a fair amount of space, so it would take some time for it to overheat. I've tried a hard reset and a system reset but nothing seems to change.

    Just thought I'd put up a post and see if anyone had any other ideas on what i could do. Thanks

    submitted by /u/ImPinPoint
    [link] [comments]

    What does this icon mean?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:04 PM PST

    Xbox one x vs $500 pc

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:51 PM PST

    Is it possible to build a pc that is as powerful as the xbox one x?

    submitted by /u/danger3012
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for games other than Forza Horizon 4 that are compatible with the Logitech G920, ideally with some form of free-roaming driving mode

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:50 PM PST

    So, my dad played the same game for several hours every day, for about 20 years, until he bought an Xbox One X for RDR2 and FH4. He recently picked up AC:Odyssey and has been doing the same thing there. What he spends most of his time doing is exploring the vistas (and killing in AC:O, and doing the side objective things in FH4). At the moment in AC:O he's got far enough in the story to unlock the entire map, and that's it, but he's Mastery Level 121 (as I understand it, 121 levels above the soft cap of 99).

    His racing setup has seen a bit of neglect recently, and I've seen a few racing/driving games release lately, though haven't seen anything about them. Are there any games that the wheel/pedal setup would work with, that also allows some casual free driving mode where you can just drive and explore places?

    submitted by /u/Sinktit
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify Redeem Code Missing

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:43 AM PST

    I ordered the $1 for 3 months trial about 13 days ago, and still have not received the code. When is it supposed to come in my email?

    submitted by /u/SRSS6
    [link] [comments]

    Kids accounts can't install GWG

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:31 AM PST

    So my kids really want toy story 3 but I can't purchase it for them online or on their Xbox and it comes up with the same message "your account is unable to make this purchase on xbox.com. please try again in your Xbox." Even from their Xbox. What's going on?

    submitted by /u/Shagwan257
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 4th player for gaming (UK)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:47 AM PST

    Hi, me and my two mates game together and are looking for a fourth person to join in. We play state of decay 2, forza horizon 4, gears 5, halo mcc and 5, rocket league, minecraft, world war z, pes20 and ark survival evolved online as well as anything else on gamepass that looks good. Looking for any casual player down for some online fun!

    GT - Caius1991

    submitted by /u/Caius0607
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got an Xbox One!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:54 PM PST

    360 owner (till now). The deal I saw for Game Pass Ultimate was the thing that pushed me over the edge. I bought 2 years of Live and then converted it to 27 months of GPU for $1. I now wish I'd bought 3 years :(

    I got the Xbox One S 1TB Jedi bundle. I have a pretty decent 65" 4K tv (TCL 6 series) so I guess I should get the One X instead but that costs a lot more and after watching a bunch of videos I wasn't totally convinced the differences would be that drastic since IMO the biggest benefit to 4K gen is HDR. But I'm ready to be told otherwise. The other thing I read is load times are faster on the X, don't know by how much.

    I didn't want the all digital one since I have many 360 games on disc and I still want to keep them.

    I'm still going to look for any deals on the One X in the next month and am ready to be convinced that I should upgrade, since I'm now set for games for the next 2 years. Not sure if there will be any more bundle deals though. Also want to look for deals on used disc games (<$10).

    submitted by /u/ECrispy
    [link] [comments]

    Will Scarlett be compatible with X1?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:48 AM PST

    I am considering buying myself an xbox 1, but i am not sure if I should wait to get the scarlett when it comes out next year, so I was wondering if they will be cross compatible with each other so i can still play with my friends when they get one.

    submitted by /u/Plutonic_Salad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment