• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:10 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I've been slowly progressing and making my way through Dark Souls 3. Walking upon this view absolutely took my breath away. This game is so dark but so beautiful at the same time.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:08 PM PST

    My Xbox one plays everything except for Xbox One games

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:47 AM PST

    360 and OG Xbox games will read just fine yet my actual Xbox One games just don't work. It sounds like it tries, then stops, then tries again, and stops. This is on every single Xbox One disc too. I made a post about it not reading discs earlier this month but I'm just now finding out that other Xbox discs are fine. Any ideas why? Any home solutions?

    submitted by /u/DeafGrips9
    [link] [comments]

    Who's returning to Halo MCC when Reach is available?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:03 PM PST

    Getting excited about it and re installing now

    submitted by /u/str8killn91
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox mobile app saying this whenever I go on friends list or get invited into party

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:15 AM PST

    Not sure anyone still plays this but I do. Theyre remastering the graphics and more..announced yesterday.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:05 PM PST

    Does anyone know what profile picture pack I can find that halo spartan? Third row first one on the left. Thanks.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:12 AM PST

    Report: Developers leave in droves at Visual Concepts, WWE 2K21's budget slashed due to poor reception and sales of WWE 2K20.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:18 PM PST

    [Deals] Ducktales: Remastered digital code available for $3.75. The game has been delisted by Microsoft so this may be your last chance at owning the digital game! (Yes, if you own it you can still download it even if it is delisted.)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    Friend gave me his Xbox One - WOW!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:17 PM PST

    So I had an Xbox 360 up until 2011 or so and haven't owned any Xbox since. I have owned a PS4 since day one and a Switch for a year or so.

    Jesus, i have been missing out. Played Forza Horizon 4 which is My first Forza experience since like Forza 3. AMAZING! What a Dream of a game. I can just drive through these amazing areas and go wherever I want? Yes please! The UI of Xbox One is so so good compared to the other consoles. Gamepass? So so worth it! Halo MCC? Nostalgia overload!

    I'm just loving this. Definitely makes me want to start saving for Scarlet.

    submitted by /u/GivemethebrisketMan
    [link] [comments]

    Survival games? I like minecraft but it sometimes isn’t enough. 7 days to die is good. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:38 PM PST

    My Xbox One refuses to connect to the Internet.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    So this issue seems absolutely ridiculous. Months ago my Xbox One stopped connecting to the wifi, despite troubleshooting and every other device having no problems it wouldn't connect to any wifi network. After I factory reset the Dumb Thing I had to connect to the internet to even get passed the set up which is an absolute genius design. I wired it to my PC which is connected via Wifi. This worked for a bit, but progressively got worse. More and more often I would have to go and try and connect to Wifi networks for a while before it would register being plugged in with an Ethernet cable. Power cycles and unplugging and replugging the Ethernet cable didn't seem to change anything. Now finally It's decided to recognize having a Ethernet shoved in it, but won't connect to anything. I can "Go Offline" and then back "Online" but doesn't change anything. Xbox Live, Netflix, not even a smell of internet.

    submitted by /u/BiggestJoeROL
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone that has an external SSD (Solid State Drive) for your Xbox which one do u have and how do u like it?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:47 PM PST

    Like what brand, model, storage size etc. do u have and how has been your experience with it. (Only SSD please not looking for HDD). Looking for a good rated and fast one prob 250Gb for cyber Monday sale.

    submitted by /u/TheOneNinja115
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to turn off the messages recipients of gifts get when you send them a gift?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    Im trying to buy something for my brother but dont want him knowing, is there away to avoid having a message be sent to his account at all?

    submitted by /u/AdolfinFinnler
    [link] [comments]

    New to the XBO (LOVE IT), so some free codes for this community. Sea of Thieves (full game), Live Gold (1 free month) and Fortnite (an add-on). Enjoy!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:23 PM PST

    Trying to make an account for my nephew but it's just stuck on this after logging in with the email and password.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:41 PM PST

    Battery comparison

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    I am planning to buy some rechargeable AA batteries for my controllers and im tryna decide which one should I buy. The eneloops pro with charger for $40 or the Ikea Ladda batteries with the charger for $20

    submitted by /u/AlpineLE
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one S Headphone

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:30 PM PST

    I want to know if there is any way to put the game audio only in the headphone and the voice chat on the speakers (TV)?

    to be clear:

    TV: VOICE CHAT ONLY (NO GAME SOUND, JUST MY FRIENDS VOICE)

    HEADPHONE: GAME AUDIO ONLY (NO VOICE SOUND JUST THE GAMES AUDIO)

    sorry the bad english not native.

    submitted by /u/Caputr
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot connect to Xbox Live when I try to play Black Ops 1 and 2.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:18 PM PST

    I've tried to google this issue before posting it here, but I couldn't find anything. I've tried redownloading both games and it doesn't change anything. I can't play the campaign nor zombies since I'm unable to connect to Xbox Live. My connection and sign in status is fine with any other game though. Any clue on this?

    submitted by /u/HashtagNoThumbs
    [link] [comments]

    Gear opinions

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:28 PM PST

    Hey everybody! I'm looking into getting a Fusion Pro controller from PowerA as I don't really wanna dish $200 on an Elite Series controller and I actually prefer having a wired controller. Unfortunately it looks like it only has a connection for a 3.5 cable for headphones which is a bummer since the Turtle Beach headset I use has an adapter with volume control which I really enjoy. I was wondering what everyone's opinions were on a headset with a 3.5 connection to pair with the controller. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TakeTheBloodOath
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one S suddenly not reading certain discs?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:41 PM PST

    I had just hopped onto my Xbox one which I wanna say is a year old? Maybe two, and played some Grand theft auto V, worked perfectly fine, got bored, and decided I wanted to play fallout 4 but, it wouldn't read the disc, my Xbox hadn't been reading any other discs except Fallout 76, Fallout 4, and GTA V, and some of the other discs were brand new, I'm not great with hardware or anything but, any help?

    submitted by /u/chugga-og
    [link] [comments]

    Wired Xbox One Controller whit phone charger?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:15 AM PST

    If I plug my USB-C phone charger into a Xbox One Controller and the USB wnd into my laptop will that work as a wired controller? (Also before someone brings it up my laptop doesn't support bluetooth)

    submitted by /u/SoaringGecko1
    [link] [comments]

    I got sandy cheeks

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:36 PM PST

    Collective Minds FPS StrikePack Eliminator

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    I was thinking of getting this and was wondering if it worked well for you guys. Do the buttons randomly remap? Do they require a lot of effort to press? Have you used it with Overwatch or Destiny 2 and how did it go? Just want to know if I should invest in this or keep saving for an elite controller. Thank you guys! (Not wanting to use the mods really, would try some out just for fun but otherwise just want buttons or paddles on the back, lol don't want to get banned)

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Solreper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment