• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Xbox - Got it with my new controller. Hopefully someone will get some good use!!

    Xbox - Got it with my new controller. Hopefully someone will get some good use!!


    Got it with my new controller. Hopefully someone will get some good use!!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    Scarlett is online on Xbox live.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:27 PM PST

    Xbox dash board still looks like this. Is there a way to update? Xbox says my console is up to date. But I know that’s not right

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:29 AM PST

    When do you think we’ll see Halo Infinite next?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:46 AM PST

    Halo Infinite was announced at E3 2018, and didn't get anymore coverage or trailers/footage until E3 2019, when we got the opening cutscene of the game shown. The game is coming next Holiday, November 2020 as the launch title of the next-gen Xbox, Project Scarlett. However, after this past E3, we've gotten really nothing on the game. When do you think we'll get the next piece of info and or actual footage and coverage on the game; either via trailer, gameplay reveal, or vidoc of sorts? I think we're absolutely seeing more of the game before E3 2020, but that'll be the big blowout. Gonna be interesting how much they're gonna show and also keep under wraps.

    submitted by /u/DaTruestEva
    [link] [comments]

    My friend Pedro is really fun you should check it out.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:35 PM PST

    Just noticed buying games from US Microsoft store is actually significantly cheaper than on the UK store. I feel like I’ve been finessing myself all these years

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Anyone else have trouble getting the free premium/nitro from the game pass ultimate deal?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:06 PM PST

    I've already tried soft resetting,restarting, etc. but it still doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/Physicalcandy33
    [link] [comments]

    Best Offer for Free Game Pass & Gold with new purchase

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:34 PM PST

    My xbox account is bugged now for somewhat no reason :(

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    Iv had my Xbox account now for over 5 years but my profile has been running into loads of issues such as not being able to unlock achievements iv completed for any games recently and recently not storing any of my account actions on the new halo master chief collection on pc this has been a massive annoyance for me as i have been so excited to play the new halo collection but then realize i cant earn any achievements or look at any of the stats iv been earning ill link some pictures bellow of my stats page and the achievements i should have unlocked but i do hope that this gets resolved somehow.

    https://imgur.com/a/sM7tIU5

    submitted by /u/Gearshift4
    [link] [comments]

    360 Avatar Archive

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:06 AM PST

    Hi All,

    Random question but does anyone know if a 360 avatar archive exists on the web anywhere?

    submitted by /u/Katowned
    [link] [comments]

    New gamertag

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    How are people getting exclamation points in their new gamertags without the suffix? I saw someone named "God!" and I want something like that

    submitted by /u/fonbabya
    [link] [comments]

    External Hard Drive

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    I need ideas for a good external hard drive for my Xbox One X, last one I had broke my Xbox and I had to factory reset. I'm not 100% sure that's what broke it but I haven't plugged it back in since the reset and it's been working just fine.

    submitted by /u/Bigcoop23
    [link] [comments]

    SSX 3 Digital question

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:18 PM PST

    Looking to get this game for my son who is 3.5. Figured it would be fun to just cruise down the mountain for him.

    My question is I know this is backwards compatible for both the 360 and Xbox one. If I buy it digitally on the Xbox store will I be able to install it on both the 360 (the console he is playing on) as well as my one x? On the store it just lists Xbox one.

    Thanks for any help. Just wanted confirmation before I pulled the trigger.

    submitted by /u/retrogiant1
    [link] [comments]

    Activity Feed - how long do they stay on your profile?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:52 PM PST

    When I add a player to my friend list, take a screenshot of gameplay, or take a clip of game play it appears on the Activity Feed.

    How many days, months, or years does it stay in the Activity Feed section of my profile?

    I know there is an option to hide/delete it which I don't want to do.

    submitted by /u/Samta752
    [link] [comments]

    Cant sign in

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:46 PM PST

    when i turned on my xbox it was not connected to xbox live, After connecting it to the internet it wanted me to sign in, I set it to automatically sign in with my controller, but it just said "try again later" I turned it off and on again but im still having this problem, what do I do?

    submitted by /u/yeeterman69420AAA
    [link] [comments]

    Advice about a problem with my One S...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    Hello all! Hope you're all having a fine evening.

    This afternoon after the gym, I wanted to play some games, went to turn the Xbox on and got no signal to monitor, tried different cables, no issue... hard reset about 12-15 times, nothing...

    All of a sudden it came to life, but no games or apps would work so I did a dreaded factory reset.

    Set it up as new, started my games downloading, had to go out while they were downloading so I turned it off, go to turn it on and just black screen again.

    What else can I do? It's not dying/already dead is it?

    submitted by /u/Starsco_
    [link] [comments]

    Changed my xbox gamertag but the numbers show up in minecraft?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Is there a way I can set my wireless controller to never turn off?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    Recently changed my gamer tag in the app, the old one is still showing up for friends. Will it update eventually?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:05 AM PST

    Is this a known thing where it can take a while to update for everyone?

    submitted by /u/JohnnySmallHands
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else disappointed by the dashboard change?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:31 AM PST

    I found everything really simply laid out, it was easy to navigate through stuff and find things, and it was easy to see several different stuff under one tab

    Now it's just some weird compact view, where you see like 4 tiles per tab.

    submitted by /u/JustAnotherGhosted
    [link] [comments]

    so i have astro a50s and whenever i go back into my game i can’t hear my friends anymore and then i go into the party and it’ll show everybody is talking but they aren’t it just freezes like that and i’ll unplug the power to my base station and it’ll reset and then it’ll happen again. any ideas?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:03 PM PST

    Can't access cloud storage. Trying to transfer saves to my Xbox One. I've googled and tried all troubleshooting steps found. (More in comment.)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:42 PM PST

    Error Code 0X800704cf

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:49 AM PST

    It's been about a week and a half since I got this error code. My Xbox won't connect to my WiFi nor will it show any available WiFi connections. I tried Xbox support and all it told me to do was restart my router (which didn't help.) I searched the error code using Xbox's error code checker but nothing came up. I searched the error code under Xbox support community posts and a few had some solutions to the problem but it didn't help. Does anyone know anything about this error code and can help me.

    P.s. I don't have access to an Ethernet cable so I can't try a wired connection, but I've read that it won't solve anything.

    submitted by /u/Monsterking365
    [link] [comments]

    Backwards compatibility

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    The backwards compatibility program is great, I've taken advantage of it quite a lot. But the fact that the original Halo never got added to the list blows my mind. I feel like that should have been the first original Xbox game added. I know the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is there, BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME. There would be a certain amount of satisfaction being able to slide in my almost 20 year old Halo disc.

    submitted by /u/Rando1ph
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment