• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Xbox - Damn idk if I will have enough time to complete the forzathon

    Xbox - Damn idk if I will have enough time to complete the forzathon


    Damn idk if I will have enough time to complete the forzathon

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:26 AM PST

    You can get free discord nitro if you have game pass and after you use the free nitro ( 3 months ) discord gives you 3 months of game pass for using the free nitro ��

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:56 AM PST

    Weird high pitched whirring noise frome new xbox one x, is this normal? Should i take it back?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:48 AM PST

    Xbox Gold Travelling Across Consoles

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:10 AM PST

    Hi all! I have a Xbox Gold subscription on my Xbox One. I see an Xbox 360 on sale online, and before I buy it i have only one question. Will the Xbox Gold subscription carry over or will I need a new one? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/wurfturfgfurf
    [link] [comments]

    Internet speeds questions

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:18 PM PST

    Hey, not sure where to post this so I decided here because you guys deal with it too, most likely. I'm trying to make sense why it takes so long for games/updates to download. I pay for 300Mb/s and when I check my internet speed on my phone I get about 250Mb/s. Okay, whatever. When I download a game or update it will average right around 30Mb/s and drop as low to Xkb/s and as high as 150Mb/s. So that's my first part, which is an Xbox question. Is there a reason it goes slower than it should? And then my next question is just a simple math problem. Theoretically let's say you're downloading 10GB's at an average of 50Mb/s. That means that your download should take 200 seconds. But it doesn't. What am I missing? Any help or discussion would be helpful. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/mimjob
    [link] [comments]

    Any one able to play Reach on Xbox yet?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:59 AM PST

    i have it installed but cant seem to play it.

    Update. Hard reseting fixed the issue and has now triggered the update for reach.

    submitted by /u/jimgreezy
    [link] [comments]

    Would I be able to upgrade from the free Discord Nitro Xbox Game Pass for PC to the $1 ultimate?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Would I be able to upgrade from the free Discord Nitro Xbox Game Pass for PC to the $1 ultimate?

    I'm getting a console soonish (Dec 13th), and I would like to upgrade from the PC only Game Pass I got from Discord Nitro to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

    submitted by /u/dhilln
    [link] [comments]

    When games used to come with 4 months of live

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:57 PM PST

    Download speed very unstable

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:12 PM PST

    I have a very good connection on all my devices except my xbox when downloading content.

    I have a plan of 1000 Mb/s yet I get an average of 30 mb/s with ethernet. But that is not the problem. The problem is the speed is not stable at all. It jumps from 30 to 100 stays in the 100s for a while until it starts going down slowly until it reaches less than 1mbs and then stops completely for a couple of seconds. This happens every 2-3 minutes when downloading something.

    So for every 2-5% of a download, it goes all the way down to 0 then restarts.

    What is causing this?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/FormulaHaydraa
    [link] [comments]

    If I add 6months Live Gold code to my existing XGU account, would it be converted to XGU?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:14 AM PST

    I got a 6 months Live Gold code. As my account already has Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, what happens if I redeem this code? Will my sub extend?

    submitted by /u/rockebull
    [link] [comments]

    Hello there, I am thinking of buying some games but I can't think of anything. So what games would you reccommend?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:44 AM PST

    Help with info

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:20 AM PST

    So i want to get the 1$ xbox game pass ultimate offer,but it says it will auto-renew at 44$,how do i turn that off?

    submitted by /u/AlonelLarionovel
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone mind helping me out here?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:57 PM PST

    I cant for the life of me figure out how to hear people in multiplayer games. I can see the speaker icon next to their username- it often looks like people are saying something but I can never hear any of it. I bought a headset recently thinking this would help but I still cant talk to them, and they cant hear me on any of my multiplayer games.

    I've messed with my privacy and my xbox's audio to no avail. I've also tried googling the answer- none were helpful! Please help me out!

    submitted by /u/GoldenGraemes
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass PC Issue

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:46 PM PST

    Hi there! Trying to play Halo Reach on PC but it won't let me. I am already a game pass member, signed into the correct account, but when I try to download the game it tells me that I am not a member already. I got the Ultimate Game Pass for 3months and it was working fine a couple weeks ago. Re-installed the app and that still did not fix it, anybody else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/tame_cattt
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox game streaming question AKA xcloud

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:28 PM PST

    Can you use a 3.5 audio earbuds with your Xbox controller through the x cloud

    submitted by /u/terrornaga
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone, I need your help, please...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:26 PM PST

    So I only ever had the 360, once the One came out I started to move away from console gaming.

    Now unfortunately i've somehow managed to lock myself out of my og xbox account and corresponding hotmail, I don't know the password, I don't know or have access to the email or phone number connected to the account. I've tried account recovery multiple times, but don't remember much of anything and haven't gotten in once that way.

    I made this account when I was maybe 10 years old, almost 9 years ago. I always found it difficult to change passwords, emails, etc, for my xbox account as a young lad.

    I'd really like to try and get this account back, any help or advice I would be beyond grateful for.

    If there's more information I can/should provide please let me know.

    Thank you <3

    submitted by /u/NiTro_Erebus
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions on (cheap) 4K TV?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Hey tech masters,

    Just looking to buy a cheap TV that would connect well with my Xbox.

    I was thinking of either $200 TCL 43" Roku Smart TV (43S421) vs $160 Sceptre 43" 4K Ultra HDR TV (U435CV-U)

    And here are some points to consider.

    • The primary purpose of the TV would be playing high-quality games on Xbox One S
    • I also like watching stuff on Netflix and Youtube, though.
    • This would be my first 4K TV for gaming.
    • What has better picture quality? Overall quality?
    • Would it be better to afford a great-quality 1080p TV than either 4K TVs listed above? Would there be a big difference?

    My budget is around $200 (cuz Cyber Week!), so if you have any suggestions rather than those TVs within the budget, please let me know!

    Thank you so much :)

    submitted by /u/yceee19
    [link] [comments]

    Bought an OG Xbox for $10. Still seems to run (to my absolute shock) but it is rusted out top and bottom shields. Any advice on how to proceed?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:14 PM PST

    Game share

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:17 AM PST

    I just bought my son a xbox for Christmas and since we play the same games can i buy one game and be able to game share and play that game at the same time with him or do we both need our own copies?

    submitted by /u/Dodgerblue1014
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:20 AM PST

    Xbox 360 Profile Transfer to Xbox One Profile

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:19 AM PST

    Hello, I backed up my 360 profiles into a usb flash drive. Is there a way I can transfer this to my new Xbox one (including the saved games) NOT using the cloud storage?

    submitted by /u/K0pp3r
    [link] [comments]

    Installation problem

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:45 AM PST

    I am having trouble installing a recently purchased game. Every time I try to download it, the install instantly stops and will not start back up. Has anyone ran into this issue, and have a fix? I've restarted everything, made sure I have enough HDD space, running out of ideas.

    submitted by /u/joec28
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one S ok for 75 inch TV?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:34 AM PST

    I am upgrading my TV today from a 55 inch to a 75 inch 4k HDR. I'm getting my kids an Xbox one for Christmas, and I jumped on the deal and got the Jedi bundle with the Xbox One S. After I bought it, I started to wonder if the One x would be needed on this tv. I'm not super concerned with visuals, I just don't want an SD vs HD kind of difference. On my current 55 inch, I wouldn't care. I game on my pc with a 43" 4k HDR, and I don't care if the game is 1080p or 4k. I do see some difference, but games don't seem to need all the extra detail to still look good and enjoy it. However, on a 75" pixels get a lot bigger. Will the One S look like trash? Or will it just be a little less clear and detailed? WE'll be around 6-10ft away while gaming. I also really wanted a 4k Bluray, and this just made a lot more sense than a stand-alone player since the cost nearly the same.

    I am heavily considering jumping on a new PS5 next year to get in at the start instead of the end of a system cycle. That also plays a part in my mind. Do I really need to spend the extra money on a One X if I plan to buy into the next console gen?

    TD:LR Will an xBox one s look like trash on a 75" 4k HDR TV?

    submitted by /u/zoenphlux
    [link] [comments]

    Complicated for Me,Help!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:25 AM PST

    So I live in Romania(which btw isnt a region in microsoft's region list)But ive set my Accounts Region to the US(best alternative) Now,if I want to buy a gift code,do i have to buy it as a Europe code or US code?

    submitted by /u/AlonelLarionovel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment