• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Xbox 360 - Playing Bioshock again after not playing it for a few years. Feeling the nostalgia again.

    Xbox 360 - Playing Bioshock again after not playing it for a few years. Feeling the nostalgia again.


    Playing Bioshock again after not playing it for a few years. Feeling the nostalgia again.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    New "Excessive game playing prompt" in latest update?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:08 AM PST

    Error 80151103 when trying to download profile

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:43 PM PST

    The Xbox status page says there are core services down right now. Would that prevent downloading my profile? I've spent the last 1.5 hours trying to get it to work, and now I no longer have my account - which I've had since 2003 - visible on my 360. I can log into the app and website fine, 2 factor is working and so on.

    It's the first time I've tried it since my gold membership expired, but I can't get it to do anything. Ugh.

    Edit: It seems to be related either to my eero or my home internet (from T-Mobile). I tried it using my phone's hotspot and it worked fine. Leaving this here because I saw posts across the internet from people who never solved it.

    submitted by /u/QuiJohnGinn
    [link] [comments]

    Why the living fuck wont my game connect to PC I've had this game for 3 years it should work fine this is so stupid!������

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:49 PM PST

    Anyone still have their original launch console?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:44 AM PST

    Do digital marketplace games ever go on sale? Why are they so expensive?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:30 AM PST

    I just bought my first Xbox 360 and had no idea there was an online marketplace for digital game downloads. I'm grabbing the updated version of Perfect Dark and don't mind paying for the nostalgia, but looking at the vast majority of digital games they are quite expensive. It's hard for me to want to buy any of them when I can grab most used games and the storage to hold them for far less. Does the marketplace ever run sales? I would also be worried about digital downloads accessibility if they ever gut the game or the marketplace for 360 access.

    submitted by /u/cwtguy
    [link] [comments]

    Who post all the deals on marketplace GOLD?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Every week someone would always post the marketplace deals and discounts. All the prices and games would be in a link. It was helpful to get games on sale. Are those posts still available?

    submitted by /u/michelinstar32
    [link] [comments]

    There's no download option

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:28 AM PST

    I wanted to buy Titanfall and some other games but theres no download option. Some games have it,and others don't. It only let's me rate it or pin it,but no download button is present. Please help Ó╭╮Ã’

    submitted by /u/TashriqB23
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:53 PM PST

    Is there a possibility of me getting a jojo S Bizzare Adventure Eyes of heaven on my xbox 360, I know that this Game is exclusive on Ps 3 and 4 But i done have neither of them and im not planning on buying any of them,

    Thank you for your time!

    Oh and this is my first time in this part of reddit I am really happy that this exists and that there are still people Who play xbox 360

    submitted by /u/Greatest_detective_L
    [link] [comments]

    Cleaning/ Remove dust 10+ year old 360

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:02 PM PST

    Hi guys So I never opened my xbox 360 to remove the dust and recently plugged it in again and it feels like I'm falling in love again with it.

    The only problem I've with it are the laggy parts sometimes in every game I play. Now, I know it's only 30 FPS but the performance feels weak.

    How hard is it for someone who never opened any console, let alone the xbox 360, to open it and clean it with canned air. I'm kinda scared I'm gonna fuck some things up. I've 0 experience with opening consoles

    submitted by /u/ImParadox
    [link] [comments]

    What is the hardest and/or dumbest Xbox 360 achievement?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    For example in Cars Race-o-Rama there's an achievement that is not logically possible to unlock.

    In Tom Clancy's GRAW there's an achievement for being #1 on it's online leaderboard.

    submitted by /u/AnAnonymousGamer1994
    [link] [comments]

    Scene it game without the scene it controllers is it possible?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:56 AM PST

    Hello!!

    can i play scene it without the scene it controllers, by just using the xbox 360 controller pad?

    submitted by /u/Quasar_95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment